Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Careful of the Rainbow Connection (Read 2279 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Careful of the Rainbow Connection
Reply #15 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:35pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:31am:
salad in wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:45am:
I'm inclined to vote NO because I am sick and f*n tired of being called a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe and islamophobe by Ferals Incorporated. They are the same people who preach love yet love and ferals have not been introduced to each other. A large percentage of the rainbow crowd is made up of the same goons who take delight at being seen at demonstration ranging from refugee issues to SSM. They are prone to demonstrate no matter the cause.

See again, what type of idiot decides their vote in this way?

If i've said it once, i've said it a thousand times. Buggered if i know how they're not all ashamed by association.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:40pm

The Greenies can amplify their NO vote - buy SSM forms on eBay and vote multiple times. As well as collecting forms from letter boxes ?

Same-sex marriage voting forms ‘auctioned off online’
10:00am Sep 16, 2017

VIDEO: Same-sex marriage vote forms on eBay

A number of same-sex marriage postal survey forms have reportedly cropped up on online auctioning sites.

One seller reportedly offered their postal vote form for a starting bid of $1500 on eBay, according to ABC News.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has now reportedly referred up to 20 similar cases to the Australian Federal Police.

ABS deputy statistician Jonathan Palmer told ABC News he is working closely with eBay and Gumtree to stop people from selling their forms.

“We are constantly monitoring those market places…asking them to take stuff down,” Mr Palmer told the broadcaster.

VIDEO: How will the same-sex marriage postal survey work?

Buying or selling submitted survey forms is considered a criminal offence under the Census and Statistics Act.

It comes amid reports some people are stealing the ballot forms, which are filled out anonymously, from letter boxes.

The marriage law postal survey is due on November 7, with results to be published on the ABS website on November 15.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/09/16/09/57/same-sex-marriage-voting-forms...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:53pm

mothra wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:35pm:
I'm inclined to vote NO because I am sick and f*n tired of being called a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe and islamophobe by Ferals Incorporated. They are the same people who preach love yet love and ferals have not been introduced to each other. A large percentage of the rainbow crowd is made up of the same goons who take delight at being seen at demonstration ranging from refugee issues to SSM. They are prone to demonstrate no matter the cause.

If i've said it once, i've said it a thousand times. Buggered if i know how they're not all ashamed by association.

So many emotive words so early in the morning.. there you go again, Moriarity, with the emotive waves....

HOW should they be ashamed?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:53pm:

So many emotive words so early in the morning.. there you go again, Moriarity, with the emotive waves....

Emotive? I thought i was severely emotionally immature, Grap?

Perhaps you'd like to educate me and point out where the emotion lies in what you quoted?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:58pm

yes, I hate to be told my opinion is wrong.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:00pm

A Greeny argument: If you do not agree with us then YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!

Who do these creeps think they are that their tiny minority can tell the rest of Australia what to do ?

Talk about the tail wagging the dog.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:04pm

mothra wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:56pm:

Perhaps you'd like to educate me and point out where the emotion lies in what you quoted?

Always with the emotive waves, Moriarity... using emotive terms and phrases in place of reasoned discussion is a clear sign of a paucity of emotional intelligence.  When you launch into a discussion with comments about people undefined needing to be ashamed in some undefined way over their claimed point of view - you are displaying emotive commentary and are consequently not displaying emotional maturity.

Now - HOW and WHY should people be ashamed for holding a view at variance with yours?

(bloody stalinist nazis)....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:24pm:

Me...........

you can't just look at the question as presented and base your decision on the question?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #23 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:08pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:58am:
stunspore wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 7:46am:
People finding any excuse to say No.

I just don't buy into it Stunspore.
I don't agree with Rednecks and I don't agree with Gays.
Two wrongs don't make a right and I don't agree with being played off by Gays.
When Nursing, more than less would antagonise me into 'victimising' them. They couldn't cope with me not reacting like a Redneck.

Gay: Financially over-indulgent over-achievers.
        Sexually dysfunctional under-achievers.
Redneck: Financially dysfunctional under-achievers.
        Sexually over-populating over-achievers.

People, like the Media, are only saying yes ...for the money.

The media are megaphones for that word, 'globalisation!'

It's all one big happy meat market, Roll Eyes, but you can't expect to just shove people together like sardines and expect it to work!

If we want the Western Civilisation that gave us everything we have to fight for it or to the dogs it will go.

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
mothra wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:56pm:

Always with the emotive waves, Moriarity... using emotive terms and phrases in place of reasoned discussion is a clear sign of a paucity of emotional intelligence.  When you launch into a discussion with comments about people undefined needing to be ashamed in some undefined way over their claimed point of view - you are displaying emotive commentary and are consequently not displaying emotional maturity.

Now - HOW and WHY should people be ashamed for holding a view at variance with yours?

(bloody stalinist nazis)....

Oh yes. Diminish me more! Go on, call me a feminist. That'll learn me.

And i never said people should be ashamed of holding a viwe that differs from mine ... i said people should be ashamed by the quality of the poster that agrees with them.

Face it, you're on the idiot's side. Don't hold it against me that that is good enough for you.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #25 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:22pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:50am:
Media is doing to the New Worlds what Religion from the Middle-East did to the Old Worlds. It's an entity unto itself that is neither truly North American, Sahulian (Australia) or South American.
Trump is Pro-American, more than Media and that's why he is copping it. It's like an African standing up for Africa against Mohommedism.

As for 'Rainbows' - well I wonder if the Aboriginals will accept that their mascot for the Dreamtime - the Rainbow Serpent, is GAY?

As for 'Rainbows' - well, it was originally adopted around the world to represent 'Coloureds' or Mixed-Race people. Something completely opposite to what Gays (anti-breeders) stand for.

So you think the Trump experiment will prove to be a winner ?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:30pm

Mark Latham lays it all bare here ....

..link

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 1:44pm

Mark Latham naked.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 2:05pm

Crikey. A naked Latham would make any gay man turn straight!  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #29 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Westerm Civilisation is under attack!

It will all go to the dogs if we aren't careful!!

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print