Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Careful of the Rainbow Connection (Read 2299 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Careful of the Rainbow Connection
Sep 17th, 2017 at 12:52pm

The BIG PROBLEM that looms from a YES vote with SSM is the underlying agenda of the Rainbow People

This in particular with policies laid out for schools really is the thin end of the wedge

Teachers are forced already to teach Political Agendas even if they are totally opposed to it

The School Ground has never been more politicised than now

If the Rainbow Connection succeeds in a YES Vote then the rush will be on to transform the playgrounds into Rainbow Heaven

Kids will go to school and get a whole lot of Rainbow Gender garbage shoved down their necks, when all they want to be, is kids going to school to learn and have a bit of fun on the way

A Giant Shadow is there hanging over this election and many, many parents have real concerns about what the future holds as this Country goes on hard tilt to the left

Seriously, do you want your child going  to school, then being confronted with the questions am I gay? am I straight? or am I transgender?

For God's sake just let them be kids

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Careful of the Rainbow Connection
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2017 at 11:12pm

To me, the whole thing screams stinky stinky stinky dodgeville!

How can you have debate when you are not allowed to examine the consequences as asserted by none other than a dodgy media and dodgy politicians? The first thing you teach your kids is consequences: the whole problem from first principles is staring us in the face.... That equals dodgy! So so dodgy!!

This boarding school-yard Australia bulldust has to end: and this is it!!!

...  poor America: where did their freedom of speech go?

Look at the proxy media,... Look at the dodgy media laws passed now,... Look at the citizenship issue!

The whole of this Australian democracy is under a cloud right now ... But no one is listening because they've got beer in the fridge and cheap bread with meat in it down the drive thru... Western civilisation litterally has hours to live...ENJOY WHILST IT LASTS I SUPPOSE  Tongue

... What else can I say?

Roll Eyes

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:41am

red baron wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 12:52pm:
The BIG PROBLEM that looms from a YES vote with SSM is the underlying agenda of the Rainbow People

This in particular with policies laid out for schools really is the thin end of the wedge

Teachers are forced already to teach Political Agendas even if they are totally opposed to it

If the Rainbow Connection succeeds in a YES Vote then the rush will be on to transform the playgrounds into Rainbow Heaven

Kids will go to school and get a whole lot of Rainbow Gender garbage shoved down their necks, when all they want to be, is kids going to school to learn and have a bit of fun on the way

A Giant Shadow is there hanging over this election and many, many parents have real concerns about what the future holds as this Country goes on hard tilt to the left

Seriously, do you want your child going  to school, then being confronted with the questions am I gay? am I straight? or am I transgender?

myself and others have been saying this for months...

this is why are kids are getting stupider ...

their academic learning is being cut back in favour of Social Engineering...

and only a handful of people are trying to do anything about it.. and being howled down when they try..

or taken to court..

a vote for the Labor/Greens party is a vote for Social Engineering and a destroyed economy via retarded green policies on our energy...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:50am

Media is doing to the New Worlds what Religion from the Middle-East did to the Old Worlds. It's an entity unto itself that is neither truly North American, Sahulian (Australia) or South American. Trump is Pro-American, more than Media and that's why he is copping it. It's like an African standing up for Africa against Mohommedism.

As for 'Rainbows' - well I wonder if the Aboriginals will accept that their mascot for the Dreamtime - the Rainbow Serpent, is GAY?

As for 'Rainbows' - well, it was originally adopted around the world to represent 'Coloureds' or Mixed-Race people. Something completely opposite to what Gays (anti-breeders) stand for.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 7:46am

People finding any excuse to say No.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:39am

red baron wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 12:52pm:

dont spend "significant time on insignificant things".

the successful person has to view himself like a race car.

when people try to pin things on the car that arent helpful to him hitting maximum speed, these "unaerodynamic " things just get blown off the car.

things like worrying about gender and worrying about climate change  are just "un-aerodynamic".

if you want to be successful, your highest premium has to be on your time
if we want school kids to be successful, then their highest premium has to be on using that time to fine tune the race car.

i assure you, the kids in the asian tiger economies have teachers who are fine tuning the aerodynamics so the kiddies can move like lightning.

meanwhile we burden our kids with these weird appendages that we attach to the racecar.

dont spend significant time on insignificant things.

"sharpen the saw"...these kids need to be seen like a saw. the teacher needs to keep them razor sharp so they can perform at the highest level.  the greenie agenda is a little like getting the saw and making it blunt by grinding it down into the dirt with all these issues designed to make the saw less awesome . to make the saw doubt itself. to make the saw a wishy woshy saw. to make the saw feel like the wood is victimising it. to make the saw all butt hurt that it has to perform . to make the saw feel all sorry for itself and go back to the toolbox and be all sad and confused

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:45am

I'm inclined to vote NO because I am sick and f*n tired of being called a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe and islamophobe by Ferals Incorporated. They are the same people who preach love yet love and ferals have not been introduced to each other. A large percentage of the rainbow crowd is made up of the same goons who take delight at being seen at demonstration ranging from refugee issues to SSM. They are prone to demonstrate no matter the cause.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:52am

salad in wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:45am:
I'm inclined to vote NO because I am sick and f*n tired of being called a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe and islamophobe by Ferals Incorporated. They are the same people who preach love yet love and ferals have not been introduced to each other. A large percentage of the rainbow crowd is made up of the same goons who take delight at being seen at demonstration ranging from refugee issues to SSM. They are prone to demonstrate no matter the cause.

correct,  addiction to the emotions of outrage anger and anxiety

"EMOTIONAL STATES ARE VERY ADDICTIVE".

get yourself addicted on gratitude, awesomeness and feeling like you are a champ.

why on earth would you want to be addicted to victimhood , toxic negativity and the cry baby narrative...its NUTZ

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:58am

stunspore wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 7:46am:
People finding any excuse to say No.

I just don't buy into it Stunspore.
I don't agree with Rednecks and I don't agree with Gays.
Two wrongs don't make a right and I don't agree with being played off by Gays.
When Nursing, more than less would antagonise me into 'victimising' them. They couldn't cope with me not reacting like a Redneck.

Gay: Financially over-indulgent over-achievers.
        Sexually dysfunctional under-achievers.
Redneck: Financially dysfunctional under-achievers.
        Sexually over-populating over-achievers.

People, like the Media, are only saying yes ...for the money.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:20am

Tony Abbott has been warning all along about the hidden agenda of the slimy Greenies - this SSM thingo is just the key that the Greenies will try to open the door to absurd degendering of all aspects of society.

Now a VERY illuminating article from AMM which explodes the alarming TRUTH about the Greenies' hidden SSM Agenda.

When a comment should go front page
AMM 18/09/2017

Morning Mail regulars are likely  well acquainted with Jack Richards whom always makes compelling comment.

This one from last Saturday piqued one reader’s interest enough to request permission to reprint it elsewhere.

Both MM and Jack hope the reader does so. We encourage all our readers to widely broadcast anything we post—for the good of the conservative cause, of course!

Given the agenda of MSM blogs like MM strive to serve people that know how to think rather than what to think.

Jack Richards
If SSM is legalised it will require changes to about 60 existing laws PLUS they’ll want to bring in “protection” laws for homosexuals i.e. more “anti-discrimination” laws – and what they will be is anyone’s guess.

Maybe they’ll exempt Churches from conducting marriages and Priest from condemning homosexual practices from the pulpit, but there’ll be no protection for you and me holding “politically incorrect” views.

It will also mean the rabid left of the Homosexual movement will be able to push all that disgusting nonsense about “gender fluidity” and “safe schools” onto children from kindergarten up.

If two men or two women are allowed to be “married” and the only criterion is “love” then why not allow 3 men to marry – as has happened OS?

Why not allow an old bloke like me to have a harem? Why not let weird Wally marry his prize pigeon?

The whole purpose of this nonsense is to make the marriage “contract” even more worthless than it was made by the sleazy crook, Lionel Murphy” via his Family Law Act – perhaps the worst law ever imposed on this country.

Read the absurd rest of this too good to miss enlightening article here

http://morningmail.org/readers-comment-go-front-page/#more-67541

And nothing like a few well informed COMMENTS to make the Lefties feel a bit inadequate

GTD 18/09/2017, 6:05 am
This piece should be splashed everyday in daily newspapers, TV and billboards.
I know I’m dreaming.

Cliff 18/09/2017, 7:12 am
If I sent that article to my outspokenly ‘yes’-voting daughter, she wouldn’t get past paragraph one before deleting it.

Bill 18/09/2017, 8:12 am
She and 99% of those voting ‘yes’, I fear.

Wallace 18/09/2017, 7:40 am
Great stuff jack. Jack Richards for prime minister I say!

Richard 18/09/2017, 7:46 am
Good article.
But, meaning no disrespect, who is Jack Richards?

Lorraine 18/09/2017, 8:00 am
He is a blogger with a fine grasp of the English and writing skills I wishes I could adhere to. He is a blogger that defines all the crap into sentences I wish I could have managed. He has the total ability to set out his research that makes it clear and easily understood. Oh I wish I had Jack Richards talents.

Rubyred 18/09/2017, 8:23 am
I wish that article could be included with every ballot paper sent out to Australians before they vote on the trap that is “vote Yes to same sex marriage.” Every politician who promotes SSM should be hounded out of Parliament before they do any more damage to this beautiful country. I also wish I had the talents of Jack Richards. Maybe he is an author or a journalist..

Crankykoala 18/09/2017, 8:47 am
Brilliant article Jack.
It should be sent to our waffling PM and the likes of those fools Pyne, Hanson Young, Di Natale and of course the dope of dopes Shorten. But, of course – like Cliff says above – the minders would delete it before finishing the first paragraph.
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:19am by juliar »  

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:25am

Essential reading for the well informed
AMM 18/09/2017

Greg Sheridan wrote this excellent article in Saturday’s Australian. In case you missed it we thought it was well worth a run as Greg surely has the measure of what is going on in the sorry state of Australian politics.

Liberals find scant refuge in a surrender to identity politics
Source: News Corp

This has been a seismic week in the development of Australia’s political culture.

John Howard’s intervention in the same-sex debate was his most dramatic and passionate since he left the prime ministership in 2007.

He accused the Turnbull government of not taking religious freedom seriously and condemned it for not producing the bill it would put to parliament if the Yes vote wins.

He accused the government of trivialising religious freedom and demanded it clarify how it would protect “parental rights, freedom of speech and religious freedom” if the Yes vote passed.

Howard’s intervention exposes the utter fatuousness of Liberal ministers who, until yesterday, had generally claimed a Yes vote would have no consequences for religious freedom beyond needing to ensure religious ministers did not have to officiate at gay weddings.

In response to Howard, Malcolm Turnbull and Bill Shorten were forced to acknowledge that there would need to be some extra protection for religious freedom. But ministers still spoke as though the main issue was clerics officiating at weddings.

Let’s be very clear. That is about the least likely threat to religious freedom arising out of this process. The threat to religious liberty is much more pervasive.

Legalising same-sex marriage will vastly increase the power and propensity of all forms of anti-discrimination legislation, and attendant government propaganda bodies, to harass religious institutions on the basis that their traditional teachings constitute discrimination.

This is already happening. Much of it will happen under state laws. It is absurd for the federal government to ignore the interaction of federal and state laws.

A sense of this has caused Tony Abbott to go so far as to argue for the abolition of the Australian Human Rights Commission.

Read the rest of this compelling enlightening explanation here

http://morningmail.org/identity-politics/#more-67539

Leftist media saturates the news. Fight back. Send articles to your friends, politicians, local media, and facebook.

And a few rather telling COMMENTS from some REAL people

Lorraine 18/09/2017, 7:55 am
25 years down the track when this crap runs its course and has caused more harm than good, will the Roz Ward and The Benajim Law say sorry. Will the left say sorry on the climate change ETS carbon tax we have paid, only for the power bill to be a super luxury item. Will the left say sorry for no dams and the waste with desal plants. will the left be happy when our flag is a rainbow or red as the Roz wishes to see. My God they are a bunch of lunatics and the Government gives them a free pass.

Honeybadger 18/09/2017, 8:29 am
Well said Lorraine. And the answer is a big no. Their brain is wired differently so it’s all about feelings and the current fashionable cause they can jump on to get their 15 minutes of fame. Consequences, either financially or socially don’t enter their pea brains. I think of Kipling’s verse “East is east and West is West and never the twain shall meet”, when I think of lefties.

Bill 18/09/2017, 8:06 am
The most interesting aspect about this (non) debate is the total absence of television crews demanding a statement from their usual darlings in anything remotely touching upon minorities’ human rights – the muslim (self-appoined) leadership.
I for one await Kaiser Trad’s opinion of same sex marriage with bated breath.

Topsy 18/09/2017, 9:22 am
What a mess.
Are certain politicians to be turfed out in whatever way can be found by the likes of the current PM in order that no alphabet soup person be offended?
With identity politics and their endless wants and demands on the rest of us now very clear the real reason for the knifing of Abbott by Turnbull becomes ever more apparent.
Turnbull was seen as someone of much lesser moral compass and so needy to be PM that he would not stand in the way of the advance of alphabet soup, greenies and such like and this destructive collections behaviour and demands.
Loraine in her comment has singled out specifics which makes the LGBTIQ and other demanding rent-seekers and their greed ever more frightening in their advance.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:31am

See again, what type of idiot decides their vote in this way?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:35am

SSM: the battle lines are drawn
AMM on 18/09/2017

Opponents of same-sex marriage have officially launched the No campaign, saying they are on the “right side of legal and moral history”.

Last night Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi asked No supporters to be “vigilant” at an event launching the Coalition for Marriage’s campaign at the Sydney Convention Center.

The turmoil caused by the SSM debacle could and now should give voters a good hard look at exactly what they have elected into office.

Both YES and NO politicians have outed themselves. We now know who stands for what. And we also know that the demarkation line between Labor and Liberal has merged to a blur. Policies have become, especially under Turnbull, far from what Liberal means.

This is perfect! Many voters can now decide to vote for a YES or NO candidate. Make SSM a reason for choice.

The time has come to choose. The politicians have decided to campaign on SSM ignoring all else—vote for a party that upholds a voter’s aspirations. Go for it!

Same-sex marriage No campaign launches; ‘Vote No’ scrawled in Sydney skies
Source: ABC

A new TV ad was played at the event and has been posted online, and on Sunday morning Sydneysiders could not miss “Vote No” sprawled across the sky.

“We are under assault because we are on the right side of legal and moral history,” Senator Bernardi told an audience of more than 1,000 people.

“It is a sign of what is to come unless we are vigilant and can defeat this vote in the weeks ahead.”

The campaign launched after many Australians started to receive their same-sex marriage postal surveys in the mail.

Senator Bernardi’s speech focused on freedom of speech which he said would be affected by a change to the Marriage Act.

“Many of you know that I am a champion of freedom,” Senator Bernardi said.
“Whilst I may struggle to love my enemies I always defend their right to freedom of speech.
“If the state redefines marriage it also redefines how you can speak, think, advocate, and believe about marriage.”

‘Gay and lesbian friends already have equality’
Lyle Shelton, head of the Australian Christian Lobby and spokesman for the Coalition for Marriage, also drew links between the marriage laws and changes to discrimination laws.
“Gay and lesbian friends already have freedom and equality under the law in Australia but if we change the definition of marriage the freedom and the rights of other Australians will change forever,” Mr Shelton said.

Liberal Party senator Concetta Fierravanti-Wells also spoke in support of the No campaign.

Senator Fierravanti-Wells said she wanted to protect the “cornerstone” family values of the migrant populations.
“I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman … coming together in one unique union,” she said to the crowd.
“That is what it has been for every culture, in every ethnicity, in every faith in every corner of the world for thousands and thousands of years.”
“It’s OK to vote no,” Senator Fierravanti-Wells said, reflecting the No campaign slogan.

No advertisement targets ‘radical programs’
The Coalition of Marriage’s new ad talks about “radical sex and gender programs” in schools and does not mention the issue of marriage.
“How am I supposed to protect my kids in the future from this stuff?” one of the mothers in the ad asks.

The ad posting on the Coalition for Marriage Facebook page had mixed comments from both sides of the debate.

Shortly before midday on Sunday a skywriter wrote “Vote No” multiple times across Sydney.

Mr Shelton said the Coalition for Marriage did not organise the skywriter and he was not sure who had paid for it.
The sky message attracted a lot of attention on social media both for and against the No campaign.

Leftist media saturates the news. Fight back. Send articles to your friends, politicians, local media, and facebook.

http://morningmail.org/ssm-battle-lines-drawn/#more-67543
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:22pm by juliar »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:21pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:31am:

See again, what type of idiot decides their vote in this way?

Me...........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print