Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Best cure for a hangover? (Read 2732 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Best cure for a hangover?
Reply #30 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 7:43am:
Get as drunk as you like but before you retire for the evening/morning you have to drink at least a liter of water. More if you can. Works everytime.
And don't smoke those filthy cigarettes. They'll poison you.

This is basically the way to do it. Alcohol causes you to dehydrate. A liter of water before bed will do wonders for avoiding the hangover. In fact, I get hungover as a result of being too dehydrated the night before -- too much coffee, caffeinated drinks. Drinking a glass of water before bed helps give you a better night sleep.

Other than that, if you have the hangover, get the berocca into you. The Vitamin B will help remove the sickliness from your body. Vegemite on toast and perhaps some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #31 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 9:29am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:42pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 7:43am:
Get as drunk as you like but before you retire for the evening/morning you have to drink at least a liter of water. More if you can. Works everytime.
And don't smoke those filthy cigarettes. They'll poison you.

This is basically the way to do it. Alcohol causes you to dehydrate. A liter of water before bed will do wonders for avoiding the hangover. In fact, I get hungover as a result of being too dehydrated the night before -- too much coffee, caffeinated drinks. Drinking a glass of water before bed helps give you a better night sleep.

Other than that, if you have the hangover, get the berocca into you. The Vitamin B will help remove the sickliness from your body. Vegemite on toast and perhaps some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

That's not enough because you can find yourself vomiting water.
Only Sauerkraut works 100%.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #32 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:39am

Mistress Nicole wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 4:38pm:
What's the best cure for a hangover? When I was young and stupid I used to have a Bloody Mary and that seemed to do the trick.

An ice tea works wonders for a hangover. Preferably from Long Island.

But the best cure is is plenty of water and as much sleep as you can get.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #33 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:33pm

Weed.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #34 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:49pm

Marla wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:33pm:
Weed.

Best cure for a pothead......a .40cal hollow-point......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #35 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:08am

Fuzzball wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:49pm:
Marla wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:33pm:
Weed.

Best cure for a pothead......a .40cal hollow-point......

Please stop with nonsense only Sauerkraut juice works 100%.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:01pm

Nice apartment veranda capitosinora.

As Ajax said earlier, I heard bacon and eggs do the trick, but I have never been so drunk or hungover to know.

I will keep a list of your remedies you put up and offer them to the young ones, they seem to be out of sorts all the time after their drinking weekends!!

One thing I also recall that is good for 'nerves'.....just before attending a court case (supporting the daughter against a corrupt female cop)....was told to eat hot chips.
And so we did that, before the court case, and it truly did help, hot chips helps with a nervous situation!

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #37 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:29am

Sophia wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:01pm:

As Ajax said earlier, I heard bacon and eggs do the trick, but I have never been so drunk or hungover to know.

I will keep a list of your remedies you put up and offer them to the young ones, they seem to be out of sorts all the time after their drinking weekends!!

One thing I also recall that is good for 'nerves'.....just before attending a court case (supporting the daughter against a corrupt female cop)....was told to eat hot chips.
And so we did that, before the court case, and it truly did help, hot chips helps with a nervous situation!

That's wrong bacon and eggs do the trick (any fat or oil) only just before or while you drink alcohol, not when you got drunk.

This is only two bed apartment, although in Manhattan, but can't be compared with luxary homes that you Aussie gays have in Australia. It's pity that you are lazy and don't use your lovely backyards to make  Sauerkraut as I do on my balcony.
My Grandpa who was a good German Nazi soldier told me for Sauerkraut and Sauerkraut juice and he was right it works 100% in case of hangover.
By the way he encouraged and helped Jews during WW2 to escape in America and they returned his kindness helping him to migrate in US after WW2.
That's what inspires me to help you, naughty Aussies, when you got drunk .
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:40am by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:35am

capitosinora wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:29am:
Sophia wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:01pm:

This is only two bed apartment, although in Manhattan, but can't be compared with luxary homes that you Aussie gays have in Australia. It's pity that you are lazy and don't use your lovely backyards to make  Sauerkraut as I do on my balcony.
My Grandpa who was a good German Nazi soldier told me for Sauerkraut and Sauerkraut juice and he was right it works 100% in case of hangover.
By the way he encouraged and helped Jews during WW2 to escape in America and they returned his kindness helping him to migrate in US after WW2.
That's what inspires me to help you when you got drunk .

Grin Grin

btw.
We only got Gays & Rednecks imported from the USA and as you can see, they are causing the same trouble here now.  Roll Eyes

Australia is traditionally a middle-class egalitarian nation of Yobbos and Wankers.

"When a Yobbo & Wanker want a girl,
the Wanker guy will get her.
Both of them are equally ugly.
But the Wanker hides it better."
- T.I.S.M (This Is Serious Mum)

...look up the TISM clip "Whatareya?"  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print