Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Voting NO is the way to go (Read 8857 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Voting NO is the way to go
Reply #45 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:11pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 3:57pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm:
I'm gonna vote yes, I don't give a poo, it's not a biggie.  And it will stop the poo punchers from whinging and allow the government to get back to doing something useful.

As a plus, it will be a political bonus for a Libs to legislate for same sex marriage after Labor has previously voted against it.

Runs on the board, voting for SSM and not smacking over country shoppers, both legacies of Labor. 

Two poo punchers having equal rights to adopt children as a normal couple goes against common cense.

..but they already have those right.... I know: it's insane!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #46 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:13pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 3:53pm:
I'm gonna vote yes, I don't give a poo, it's not a biggie.  And it will stop the poo punchers from whinging and allow the government to get back to doing something useful.

As a plus, it will be a political bonus for a Libs to legislate for same sex marriage after Labor has previously voted against it.

Runs on the board, voting for SSM and not smacking over country shoppers, both legacies of Labor. 

And if they get it, the next thing will be to make homosexuality a compolsory subject.
How to pump poo.
Best positions for givers and takers
What to do if your Ss partner wont shave

Its a complete joke, only no one seems to get it.

It's a complete joke: as a Labor voter I am disgusted Shorten actually pushes this yes crap!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #47 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:15pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 3:36pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 11:16am:
hatman92 wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 10:48am:
Well I am going to vote yes.

Why?

Because I hate the government telling me what to do and how to live my life when it affects no other person.  So why should I sit back and dictate to others how to live their life.  For me to vote no would make me a hypocrite.

Much like I bet 90% of people voting. Hate the government telling them what to do, but happy making the government tell others how to live their life on things that do not affect them.

the govt are telling you to vote yes

The form has the option to vote yes or no - the government do not seem to be expressing any view ?

The friggin' Prime Minister is leading the yes campaign!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #48 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:18pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 12:31pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 11:48am:
They did say when homosexuality was decriminalised that one day you will have to not only tolerate it but also to like it.
That day is now here.
Soon it will be compulsory.

It's a old joke
It was only mildly amusing the FIRST time
Now it's just JUVENILE

The joke is not being able to discuss consequences is a debate!

The yes vote are off their collective heads because they are sharing the same mental illness!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:22pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:11pm:

Two poo punchers having equal rights to adopt children as a normal couple goes against common cense.

Do they?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #50 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 11:37am:
hatman92 wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 10:48am:
Well I am going to vote yes.

Why?

Because I hate the government telling me what to do and how to live my life when it affects no other person.  So why should I sit back and dictate to others how to live their life.  For me to vote no would make me a hypocrite.

Much like I bet 90% of people voting. Hate the government telling them what to do, but happy making the government tell others how to live their life on things that do not affect them.

It does affect other people.

Coming up with legislation that outlaws parents voicing their opinion against SSM & the Safe Schools programs greatly affects others .......

the others that are the majority ...

once again being made to take a back seat by a whinging precious minority who only care about themselves.

EXACTLY!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #51 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:22pm:

Do they?

I think so....  Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #52 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:28pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 7:53am:
I don't get voting against fairness for no benefit to anybody, just to be nasty it seems..

You haven't listened to anything in this debate: it's about the institution called marriage and the fact that the subject of ssm never was an institution for very real reasons.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:29pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:22pm:

Do they?

I wouldn't have thought two poo punchers could walk into an adoption agency would have equal adoption rights as compared to a married couple, I hope I am not wrong.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #54 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:30pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:29pm:

Do they?

I wouldn't have thought two poo punchers could walk into an adoption agency would have equal adoption rights as compared to a married couple, I hope I am not wrong.

I don't know... I am just too disgusted to think about it!

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #55 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 6:38pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
I don't get voting against fairness for no benefit to anybody, just to be nasty it seems..

You haven't listened to anything in this debate: it's about the institution called marriage and the fact that the subject of ssm never was an institution for very real reasons.

institution called marriage

Marriage is an institution, like a sanatorium ? Does not seem a very good reason to continue to demonise and support discrimination against people just because you do not approve of the sexuality that they were born with.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:28pm:

institution called marriage

Marriage is an institution, like a sanatorium ? Does not seem a very good reason to continue to demonise and support discrimination against people just because you do not approve of the sexuality that they were born with.

Good grief...
Quote:
in·sti·tu·tion

/ˌinstəˈt(y)o͞oSH(ə)n/

noun

1. a society or organization founded for a religious, educational, social, or similar purpose: "a certificate from a professional institution" synonyms: establishment, organization, institute, foundation, center, ... more
    2. an established law, practice, or custom: "the institution of marriage" synonyms: practice, custom, convention, tradition, habit, ... more

Who is discriminating against whom?  Who is trying to appropriate a term and change its meaning, something billions have been part of for thousands of years?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #57 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 6:48pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:14pm:
Doesn't matter what you vote.
It's a bloody sham. They'll still put through what they want to put through. This was just a way of getting everyone worked up so they can pass other things while we look at the canary.

The whole thing is a very stinky sham! Expensive red herring,  yeh!

All these women pretending they love gays: they are more disgusted by gays than us!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 7:02pm

Do they?

They do have equal right in this regard already. In every regard.
They just have a different word for it - accessorising.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2017 at 1:27pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 8:09pm

Frank wrote on Sep 16th, 2017 at 7:02pm:

Do they?

They do ha equal right in this regard already. In every regard.
They just have a different word for it - accessorising.

At the moment two defacto poofs would have next to zero chance of adopting as compared to a normal married couple, if ssm comes in gays will be flying off to Cambodia on package deals, two babies for the price of one, society crumbles.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print