Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just kill him (Read 1596 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Just kill him
Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:14am

North Korea has launched another missile over Japan this morning.
Enough is enough what are you spooks doing? Just assassinate this little fat bastard.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Just kill him
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:23am

Without Nukes, Saddam was murdered on Western Lies.
Osama Bin Laden, set up over 9/11.
Gaddafi wanted to dump the US dollar, a week later he too was an enemy.

North Korea is not totally at fault.
Why is the US refusing to negotiate with North Korea.
Because the US wants to use NK to undermine China.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:29am

North Korea isn't stupid.
They are trying to antagonise USA into making the first 'direct' action.
Because they know China will step in then.

Just think of a little trouble-maker in a Pub trying to pick a fight knowing full well he has the biggest guy (China) in the Pub who has got his back. He even has the most evil guy (Russia) in the corner of the room, who originally taught him to be a trouble-making little piss-ant.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:31am

____ wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:23am:

PFP

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:37am

Hang em and hang em high.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/asia/north-korea-missile-launch/index.html

(CNN)North Korea has fired a ballistic missile over northern Japan for the second time in less than a month, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said Friday.
The unidentified ballistic missile was launched from the district of Sunan in the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, home to the country's main airport, the South Korean military said.

The missile flew about 3,700 kilometers (2,300 miles) and reached an altitude of 770 kilometers (480) miles. It landed in the Pacific Ocean, South Korea said.
The US Pacific Command said its initial assessment indicated that North Korea had fired an intermediate-range ballistic missile. There were conflicting reports from Japan on the type of missile fired, though the government stressed that analysis was ongoing.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:39am

I think you should be asking what China is getting out of NK bad boy behaviour.  I'd suggest that while attention is focused on Fat Boy Slim up there, the Chinese are quietly going about their domination of the South China Sea.

I've been reading the strategies of the Pacific War in WW II - possession of those small strips of land create a very important defence line and also a line within which the possessor of those strips has absolute control.

The US is trying to negotiate China into putting a stop to Fat Boy and also to its own expansionism and militarism, so reminiscent of the old Japan....

It seems to me that it is China that is undermining China.... and NK's actions will bring about a resurgence of Japan's military.... the consequences of these petty actions in this region are incalculable.... but highly dangerous.

You have to realise that since around the 1920's or so, the focus of economic activity in the world moved from Europe to the Asian Pacific Basin...  and has accelerated since...

It seems to me that while nobody seriously wants war between China and the US, China at the very least is making it difficult to avoid one in the long term through its expansionism and seeking to control a huge area.  Significantly the area under consideration in the South China Sea is the main route between south east Asia and Japan for transport of goods.  The US submarine service and later naval air power devastated the Japanese commercial fleet, primarily in that region, so Chinese domination of the SCS creates another threat to Japan - a threat of economic strangulation.

I doubt the US and Japan will stand by for that.
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:46am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:41am

Gordon wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:31am:

PFP

Yes, that's a billionaires opinion, and now you, a troll, are parroting him. Congrats.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:43am

____ wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:41am:
Gordon wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:31am:

PFP

Yes, that's a billionaires opinion, and now you, a troll, are parroting him. Congrats.

PFP

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:43am

Remember the Movie - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly?

Good - USA
Bad - Russia
Ugly - China (NK)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:53am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:39am:

I think you should be asking what China is getting out of NK bad boy behaviour.  I'd suggest that while attention is focused on Fat Boy Slim up there, the Chinese are quietly going about their domination of the South China Sea.

I've been reading the strategies of the Pacific War in WW II - possession of those small strips of land create a very important defence line and also a line within which the possessor of those strips has absolute control.

The US is trying to negotiate China into putting a stop to Fat Boy and also to its own expansionism and militarism, so reminiscent of the old Japan....

It seems to me that it is China that is undermining China.... and NK's actions will bring about a resurgence of Japan's military.... the consequences of these petty actions in this region are incalculable.... but highly dangerous.

China's on the verge of collapsing the US bubble via destroying it's currency mantel as petro dollar. This in part will kill the trust in US monopoly money and it's ability to pay it's US$20 trillion debt (that everyone knows is massively understated)

This will lead the US down the path of Venezuela, or worse, a brand new civil war.

And as for Chinese made Islands in the South China Sea. They are minor to the ones planned in the Indian that will starve Japan and Australia of oil.

It's in Australia's interest to distance itself from Trump until Trump and Kim meet and discuss terms.

Then we can start countering China.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 11:06am

____ wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:53am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:39am:

China's on the verge of collapsing the US bubble via destroying it's currency mantel as petro dollar. This in part will kill the trust in US monopoly money and it's ability to pay it's US$20 trillion debt (that everyone knows is massively understated)

This will lead the US down the path of Venezuela, or worse, a brand new civil war.

And as for Chinese made Islands in the South China Sea. They are minor to the ones planned in the Indian that will starve Japan and Australia of oil.

It's in Australia's interest to distance itself from Trump until Trump and Kim meet and discuss terms.

Then we can start countering China.

Interesting - you are pointing the finger of guilt directly at China, but then saying it is all the fault of the 'other' side..... in the event of war, any and all debts to a foreign belligerent power are canceled - if the US owes lots of dollars to China and they dust it up - that's it.. no payments any more.

We've moved on from NK to a broader sphere, and the hits just keep on coming - islands in the Indian etc.... interestinger and interestinger... danger abounds on all sides..... it seems that unless this expansionism is halted and reversed..... war is inevitable....

Trump and Kim will never meet and discuss terms.... not while he is stirring up the Japanese, who are the 'western bulwark of civilisation' and have been for nearly 70 years... they're 'one of us' now.... for as long as is required for them to break free again.  Never underestimate their national pride or their ability to wage war.

A married couple who bear my grandmother's clan's name - so we must be related since I am related to all such in Oz - wrote a book back in the 1990's titled "The Coming War with Japan". 

Close.... that'll be the one after...... after the Coalition of The Fill-ins settle NK and China....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #11 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 11:16am

No innocents here ... all players have alternative motives.

There is a superpower war raging between US, China, and Russia. Who will dictate the world plan for this century and beyond.
Everyone is aware and that's why Kim destroying Tokyo or Seoul is unlikely and why the world markets don't batter an eyelid.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 11:22am

skippy. wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:14am:
Enough is enough what are you spooks doing? Just assassinate this little fat bastard.

And that achieves what 007, you well recognised expert in International Affairs/Diplomacy etc.

I'll tell you.....it achieves a vacuum which will be easily filled, including perhaps by some other fat lunatic with a hair cut to die for, maybe one who will put a nuke in one of those rockets.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 11:25am

____ wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 11:16am:
No innocents here ... all players have alternative motives.

There is a superpower war raging between US, China, and Russia. Who will dictate the world plan for this century and beyond.
Everyone is aware and that's why Kim destroying Tokyo or Seoul is unlikely and why the world markets don't batter an eyelid.

Fair enough points... not sure about the power of Russia these days.....

Got work to do..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 11:28am

Aussie wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 11:22am:
skippy. wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 10:14am:

And that achieves what 007, you well recognised expert in International Affairs/Diplomacy etc.

I'll tell you.....it achieves a vacuum which will be easily filled, including perhaps by some other fat lunatic with a hair cut to die for, maybe one who will put a nuke in one of those rockets.

Aussie,
did you watch 4 Corners on Monday night?

Kim Jong-Un assassinated his half brother with VX nerve gas.
That poor guy wanted to reunify North & South Korea if he was running the show.

Kim Jong-Un is a ruthless dictator who has murdered anyone he considers a threat to his power.
( a whole list of victims)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print