Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
some sort of moral inversion has happened here (Read 111 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
some sort of moral inversion has happened here
Sep 15th, 2017 at 8:33am

some sort of moral inversion has happened here

re......
The Antifa crowd.

Those who join the Antifa crowd, join and are participating 'activists' in that group,             coz they recognise, that they are the 'moral majority',
....don't ya know!         /sarc off

And everyone understands that the Antifa crowd are fighting for the most basic of 'motherhood' issues,
....don't ya know!

For "peace" and for "justice".

They, know what is right,        and,     they, know what is wrong!

And wherever the members of Antifa see wrongdoing, they are the first to speak out against it!

Honest!

Quote:

"One girl had boiling water held over her throat: another had her tongue nailed to a table." — Peter McGloughlin, Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal.

[yet the] Muslims who spoke in opposition to the grooming behavior learned that no one outside their community had their back.

Clearly, some form of [power] displacement is going on.

One of the most troubling aspects about "peace and justice" activism in the current era is that the very same institutions that condemn Israel so vociferously have had a difficult, if not impossible time confronting the terrible misdeeds of the Assad regime in Syria, ISIS in Iraq and Boko Haram in Nigeria with the same force with which they assail the Jewish state......

Jihadism: The Fear That Dare Not Speak its Name
by Dexter Van Zile  •  September 14, 2017

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10993/jihadism-fear

The Antifa crowd are not the "peace and justice" activists they pretend, or portray themselves to be.

They are creatures of      a      herd.

And each one of them is imbued, with the mentality of a creature who belongs to a herd.

They are those who will,       'go-along-to-get-along'.

They are, among those who are, the most morally neutered.

They may see something 'new', which provokes within them an 'itch', to want to pose a question.
....but as soon as they ken that posing questions is viewed as 'unhelpful', and does not align with the 'zeitgeist' of the group, they quickly decide to,      'pull their head in',     and remain firmly among the herd.

Herd animal.

Dictionary;
zeitgeist = = the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history.

The prevailing 'geist' within the 1st world, in this age.....

"I want to be like every body else."

Myself, not so.

I do    not    want to be like every body else.

I want to be myself.

I want to feel.

I want to be.

I am.

Egotistical ?

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1434160480/2#2
Quote:

The depraved and the wicked want a society where everyone must be [IN LAW] counted as equal, no matter their individual merit, or lack of merit, no matter their individual good [i.e. moral] behaviour, or lack of.

They agitate, not [particularly] against real injustice, but [particularly] against the 'injustice' of the advancement of those who have achieved their advancement through personal merit.

Today, in our society, "tolerance" of what would normally be seen as morally unacceptable behaviour, is acceptable behaviour.

Whereas, anyone who expresses support for the moral code which is promoted in the Bible, is an intolerant 'bigot', and a bad and 'intolerant' person.

I ASK THE QUESTION;
Does anyone recognise that some sort of moral inversion has happened here ?

Psalms 119:104
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print