Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Why do so many men want to kill themselves ? (Read 2309 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Why do so many men want to kill themselves ?
Reply #45 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 4:22pm:
Mothra is clearly intelligent, but lacking in (gasps) emotional intelligence.... and often feels that confrontation brings the best results... a bit like longie in that way - the way to negotiate is to tear their balls off, call them stupid or deranged or 'out of touch'** or whatever, and then dictate terms....

**I can assure you I am fully 'in touch' with issues - I just happen to disagree with the way many of them are handled and sold in the futile hope that a gullible community will continue to assist in putting on its own chains to benefit the 'inside' groups.

Very well said.

Mothra is intelligent, but her years at university corrupted this intelligence with all sorts of Social-Marxist idealism that has stayed with her as an ideology set in concrete, never to be modified by reasonable contradictory argument.

In other words she's a Marxist Cult follower every bit as much in a mental strait-jacket as the deplorable Marla from Colorada who sucks bongs when she's not sucking Whoooaa! This is a Family Friendly program, and so I think we'll hold it right there.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:23pm

"I know that in the psychiatric profession the psychiatrists have routine scheduled therapy sessions with a fellow-psychiatrist."

Maybe that's what drives them over the edge...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:29pm

mothra wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 3:18pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
The highest suicide rates are among the professions which are dominated by men and have constant exposure to trauma. Doctors fit into this category and have a correspondingly high suicide rate. Just the facts, but dont let them get in the way of some crackpot femo nazi theory about men not confronting their emotions. All designed of course by the far left Lesbo man hating movement to show that men would be just like women if only we would get rid of our "toxic emotions" which according to the men haters cause every known problem in the world.

Female doctors and nurses at least three times more likely to commit suicide: study

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-19/female-health-professionals-at-higher-risk...

Over the past 30 years, there have been some great achievements in gender equity. The number of women enrolled in professional degrees, such as law and medicine, rose from less than 25% in the 1970s to more than 50% in 2015. Australia has introduced a number of equal opportunity policies in health care and in 2000 achieved gender parity in medical schools.

Today, women are typically the dominant group within medical schools and yet remain under-represented in formal leadership positions and particular speciality areas. Although today there is greater female participation in medical roles, it still appears that women are hitting the glass ceiling.

https://theconversation.com/female-doctors-in-australia-are-hitting-glass-ceilin...
Thanks Mothra, this article also obviously now supports the fact that it is not maleness which raises suicide rates but exposure to trauma as I stated previously. Congrats for getting there so quickly. And of course high suicide rates in emergency services like Police, Fire etc. which are primarily male.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:31pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:23pm:
"I know that in the psychiatric profession the psychiatrists have routine scheduled therapy sessions with a fellow-psychiatrist."

At one time they were at the top of the suicide list.

They commit suicide because after many years of university study to qualify as psychiatrists they then discover that in the real world of clinical practice they are almost always as useless as tits on a bull. For a while they can delude themselves, but after a few years these apologist rationalisations can no longer be sustained, and that's when they reach for the pill bottle, the alcohol, and eventually the rope.

At very best they find themselves doing little more of any practical use than signing prescriptions.

Years of hard study and exams all coming down to being ineffectual pretenders who are denied job-satisfaction because psychiatry in real practice is pretty much a waste of everybody's time.

They also have a ready supply of heavy drugs available to them, and many fall foul of alcoholism.

« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:42pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:32pm

Maybe they have to listen to your stories. That would drive anyone over the edge.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #50 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:34pm

rhino wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:32pm:

Maybe they have to listen to your stories. That would drive anyone over the edge.

These same psychiatrists who claim to believe that homosexuality is normal.

SAY     NO    MORE

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:35pm

Australia as a Nation, is a form of Suicide.
The sacrifice of a self-sufficient population growth in favour of a good Economy.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:36pm

rhino wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:32pm:

All my stories are truth..... sorry 'bout that.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #53 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:37pm

There are two ways to look at being driven to suicide.

One is to beva pussy and give in, taking your own life.

The other, and my choice, is to take out that which drives you to this point.
If its too big, start small, destroy the tools, the mechanisms, the people involved.
If you get a chance, head for the top.
But never, ever give in.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:52pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:37pm:

If its too big, start small, destroy the tools, the mechanisms, the people involved.
But never, ever give in.

My philosophy precisely - don't take out yourself - go to war, undeclared and the war of the flea, with those who have chosen to be your enemies by inflicting harm upon you and yours... and take them out.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #55 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:52pm:

But never, ever give in.

My philosophy precisely - don't take out yourself - go to war, undeclared and the war of the flea, with those who have chosen to be your enemies by inflicting harm upon you and yours... and take them out.

Exactly
There is nothing to loose.
If they destroy your happyness, you drive to live.
Convert it to anger and attack everything of theirs you can.
If they catch you, youbare no worse off, but they are.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 9:03pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:56pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 8:52pm:

But never, ever give in.

Exactly
There is nothing to loose.
If they destroy your happyness, you drive to live.
Convert it to anger and attack everything of theirs you can.
If they catch you, youbare no worse off, but they are.

Where did you learn that philosophy? I'm a graduate of Ardknox and am now a double professor emeritus and dean of studies at Ardknox College.....

Learned everything the hard way....... ya gotta admit - the Twentieth Century was all theirs .. ALL of it!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #57 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 9:17pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 3:20pm:

No woman ever had a toxic emotion...

LOL !!

.....but you can't help but notice, the results of the venom.

The 'dead bodies'.

Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 10:06pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 9:17pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 3:20pm:

No woman ever had a toxic emotion...

LOL !!

.....but you can't help but notice, the results of the venom.

The 'dead bodies'.

Smiley

Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Indeed, the government initiated and supported war between men and women has many casualties on both 'sides'.... and it is the way this artificially created conflict is being handled by those same governments that is causing the casualties.... piling confrontation onto confrontation, violence onto violence, discrimination onto discrimination....

It will all one day end in a bloody war - or in the total suppression of the 'peasants' and their re-making into a set of Neo-Serfs....

Your choice.......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 11:08pm

International joke:

Q: How do you kill an Australian?

A: Leave them alone and they will do it themselves.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print