Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Favourite NT places. (Read 1095 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Favourite NT places.
Sep 13th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Don't know, never been.
I hope I 'never' go to the 'never-never land'.
Seems like a right boring hole.

Would rather spend a fortune going to Christmas Island or the other places like Norfolk and Lord Howe.

Hell, I would rather spend a year on Macquarie Island, than go to the NT.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Re: Favourite NT places.
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:56am

The Northern Territory has some beautiful places. Places like Litchfield and Jabiru.

The Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park has some breathtaking sights and Uluru is magnificent to see, especially when there are rare deserst storms and you watch the lightning crack over the rock and waterfalls cascade down its sides.

Raven has always been a beliver that you should never judge a place until you've been there.

Example, Raven always thought Alice Springs would be a great place to visit. Nestled within the MacDonnell ranges, it just had a wonderous look about it.

Got there and the place is s.hit. The best part of Alice is the drive out.

But Raven is glad he went because now he knows. At least it is close to some of the most spectacular scenery Raven has ever seen.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Favourite NT places.
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:09am

Raven wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:56am:
The Northern Territory has some beautiful places. Places like Litchfield and Jabiru.

The Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park has some breathtaking sights and Uluru is magnificent to see, especially when there are rare deserst storms and you watch the lightning crack over the rock and waterfalls cascade down its sides.

Raven has always been a beliver that you should never judge a place until you've been there.

Example, Raven always thought Alice Springs would be a great place to visit. Nestled within the MacDonnell ranges, it just had a wonderous look about it.

Got there and the place is s.hit. The best part of Alice is the drive out.

But Raven is glad he went because now he knows. At least it is close to some of the most spectacular scenery Raven has ever seen.

Raven is well said.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print