Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Gay Jesus Will Watch You Vote (Read 12177 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Gay Jesus Will Watch You Vote
Reply #150 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:03pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05am:
I have all but given up hope on you seeing the light bwyannnnnnn

But the thread about incest probably explains what your real problem is.

My "Fantasy world" as you call it is seen every day on tv, you tube and in the papers and on the radio.

The DEVIL CULT is murdering someone somewhere in the world EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is a brutal, vicious, barbaric, primitive devil worshiping CULT, and never will be anything else.

You support it for reasons unknown to normal humans.

And the fact that you are gay, makes it even more difficult to understand.

They murder homosexual you know, or has that small indescretion escaped your attention?

Are they murdering people in Australia, every day, Valkie?

I'd suggest you stop watching the tabloid TV and reading the tabloid media and actually educate yourself and start reading/watching progressive TV/media.  You might find it enlightening.  At the moment, Muslims are being killed in large numbers by other Muslims and Buddhists.  Gays are being murdered by Christians, around the world.   Children are subjected to Paedophiles around the world.  All those crimes aren't being committed all that often by Muslims.   Stop attacking ordinary, everyday, assimilated, well behaved, lawful Muslims, in your rants.   Stop acting like a Nazi thick head all the time.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I was wondering when that old chestnut would come out.

Its OK for muzzos to murder people all over the world, as long as its not in Australia.

Muzzos killing muzzos, now therebis a doozy
Even muzzos hate muzzos

As for ordinary well assimilated muzzos
Have you seen the crime stats?
How many muzzos intermarry with other religions
Whatvabout all the protests, children of well assimilated muzzos calling for murder, beheading and rape.
Muzzo rapists abound

Yep, well assimilated, pigs bottoms

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #151 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:53pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:03pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05am:
I have all but given up hope on you seeing the light bwyannnnnnn

But the thread about incest probably explains what your real problem is.

My "Fantasy world" as you call it is seen every day on tv, you tube and in the papers and on the radio.

The DEVIL CULT is murdering someone somewhere in the world EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is a brutal, vicious, barbaric, primitive devil worshiping CULT, and never will be anything else.

You support it for reasons unknown to normal humans.

And the fact that you are gay, makes it even more difficult to understand.

They murder homosexual you know, or has that small indescretion escaped your attention?

Are they murdering people in Australia, every day, Valkie?

I'd suggest you stop watching the tabloid TV and reading the tabloid media and actually educate yourself and start reading/watching progressive TV/media.  You might find it enlightening.  At the moment, Muslims are being killed in large numbers by other Muslims and Buddhists.  Gays are being murdered by Christians, around the world.   Children are subjected to Paedophiles around the world.  All those crimes aren't being committed all that often by Muslims.   Stop attacking ordinary, everyday, assimilated, well behaved, lawful Muslims, in your rants.   Stop acting like a Nazi thick head all the time.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I was wondering when that old chestnut would come out.

Its OK for muzzos to murder people all over the world, as long as its not in Australia.

Muzzos killing muzzos, now therebis a doozy
Even muzzos hate muzzos

As for ordinary well assimilated muzzos
Have you seen the crime stats?
How many muzzos intermarry with other religions
Whatvabout all the protests, children of well assimilated muzzos calling for murder, beheading and rape.
Muzzo rapists abound

Yep, well assimilated, pigs bottoms

Ah, lets use your version of logic shall we, Valkie?  According to you, it's perfectly ok for Muslims to be murdered by other people, as long as it happens outside of Australia.  Tsk, tsk, doesn't seem right for anybody to murder anybody, that is perhaps why it is illegal inside and outside of Australia to commit that crime.   However, to Islamophobes like you, a person's life is of lesser value if they decide to worship Allah, rather than Christ, right?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #152 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:13pm

Stop blubbering bwian and actually address the issues and what is said.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #153 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:07pm

Ah, lets use your version of logic shall we, Valkie?  According to you, it's perfectly ok for Muslims to be murdered by other people, as long as it happens outside of Australia.  Tsk, tsk, doesn't seem right for anybody to murder anybody, that is perhaps why it is illegal inside and outside of Australia to commit that crime.   However, to Islamophobes like you, a person's life is of lesser value if they decide to worship Allah, rather than Christ, right?   Roll Eyes Roll

Lets look at a few facts, shall we.

In muzzo run countries,
women are simply property.To be bought and sold, beaten and mutulated at will.

Women have no say, a woman cannot bring rape charges against a man wiithout several men as witnesses.
Think about that, a woman is raped, but needs several male witnesses to the rape.
If not, she is accused of being adulterous and is stoned to death.
Or , as in the case of a young girl, beaten to death for being raped.

Beheading is the punishment of choice.
Virtually any crime can result in this punishment.

Only the CULT is recognized, anyone even mentioning any other religion can be beheaded.

Be a thief, lose a hand and foot, I have seen this done, its disgusting.

Imrans are constantly fighting for power, one against the other all the time.
They murder each other every chance they get, but thats normal.

Muzzos even hate muzzos
Depending on which muzzo group you belong to, you are in danger of being murdered at any time.
This DEATH CULT loves killing people.

Halal meat is simply torturing the animals to death.
Not only is the poor animal kicked, beaten and then have its throat cut to bleed out slowly
They have the audacity to chant pig gruntings at it while it dies.
I think it dies from the filthy pig grunting chants rather than the throat cutting.

Its a sick CULT
Based on death and brutality
Steeped in primitive worship of a retarded, lying, sociopathic, self confessed pedophile prophet muhellmmuutt.
This turd raped a nine yerar old,  murdered many people, murdered people who were stooopid enough to help him and had the audacity to say he watched the sun sink into a muddy hole.
And
The muzzo CULT followers believe this shite, and follow this turd.

This DEATH CULT has no place in civilized society.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #154 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:54pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:07pm:
Quote:
Ah, lets use your version of logic shall we, Valkie?  According to you, it's perfectly ok for Muslims to be murdered by other people, as long as it happens outside of Australia.  Tsk, tsk, doesn't seem right for anybody to murder anybody, that is perhaps why it is illegal inside and outside of Australia to commit that crime.   However, to Islamophobes like you, a person's life is of lesser value if they decide to worship Allah, rather than Christ, right?   Roll Eyes Roll

In muzzo run countries,

Bzzzt!  Wrong!  Women are individuals with rights and are protected by law, Valkie.  If you can find us a single, recognised Islamic nation where the opposite is true, name it.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #155 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:54pm:
Quote:

In muzzo run countries,

Bzzzt!  Wrong!  Women are individuals with rights and are protected by law, Valkie.  If you can find us a single, recognised Islamic nation where the opposite is true, name it.    Roll Eyes

All of them.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #156 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:20pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:31pm:
Quote:

In muzzo run countries,

All of them.

And you wonder why I call you an Islamophobe...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #157 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:32pm

Quote:

In muzzo run countries,

Oi multi troll Bwian aka Emucorp aka Gweggy :

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-03-10/the-10-worst-coun...

Of the 10 countries perceived to be the worst in terms of gender equality – based on data from the 2016 Best Countries rankings that evaluated 60 countries – eight are Muslim-majority nations.

Islamic Sharia law often plays a large role in the governance of personal matters like marriage, divorce and inheritance among Muslim populations.

Read it and weep. Then bugger off!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #158 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:14pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:32pm:
Quote:

In muzzo run countries,

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor Lisa. Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-03-10/the-10-worst-coun...

Of the 10 countries perceived to be the worst in terms of gender equality – based on data from the 2016 Best Countries rankings that evaluated 60 countries – eight are Muslim-majority nations.

Islamic Sharia law often plays a large role in the governance of personal matters like marriage, divorce and inheritance among Muslim populations.

You appear to believe that I believe that women within Islamic nations are guaranteed equality, Lisa.   Where have I said that?

You also appear to be mistaking my statement for an endorsement of the shoddy way women are treated under Shar'ia law.   Why?

Finally, you appear to misunderstand, perhaps because of your Islamophobia, what I have stated.

Now, why don't you correct those three misconceptions and then we can perhaps discuss this issue more fully?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #159 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:14pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:32pm:
Quote:

In muzzo run countries,

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor Lisa. Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

You appear to believe that I believe that women within Islamic nations are guaranteed equality, Lisa.   Where have I said that?

You also appear to be mistaking my statement for an endorsement of the shoddy way women are treated under Shar'ia law.   Why?

Finally, you appear to misunderstand, perhaps because of your Islamophobia, what I have stated.

Now, why don't you correct those three misconceptions and then we can perhaps discuss this issue more fully?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Translation : Bwian aka EmuCorp aka Gweggy has been well and truly pwned!  Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #160 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:25pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:20pm:

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #161 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:25pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Awwww your afternoon troll got a tad too much for you eh?

Oh well....go and have a good L O N G rest now.

There's a good multi troll!   Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #162 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 4:42pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:25pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Awwww your afternoon troll got a tad too much for you eh?

Oh well....go and have a good L O N G rest now.

There's a good multi troll!   Grin

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #163 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 5:20pm

Don't worry about bwian's blubbering, his bwain need rewiring.

He knows full well that woman are not equals in Islamic states.  he just lies a lot. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #164 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 5:21pm

hey bwian....
still haven't figure out a decent lie in answer to this yet?
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grendel wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:23pm:
Got nothing as usual I see bwian... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Truth too difficult to deal with isn't it.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grendel wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 5:31pm:
Grendel wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 8:11pm:
Grendel wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 2:58pm:
Oi fd your spell crap just corrected my correct word.
Forcing me to correct it...

Good grief....  "P I S S  Christ" now this...  good thing Christians aren't Muslims isn't it. Roll Eyes

Bwian is probably checking his spelling of Ho hum... Roll Eyes

So bwian, where have Christians taken the Muslim Charlie Hebdo solution? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is a good thing Christians aren't Muslim eh? Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print