Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Gay Jesus Will Watch You Vote (Read 12173 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Gay Jesus Will Watch You Vote
Reply #135 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:23pm

Got nothing as usual I see bwian... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Truth too difficult to deal with isn't it.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Grendel wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 5:31pm:
Grendel wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 8:11pm:
Grendel wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 2:58pm:
Oi fd your spell crap just corrected my correct word.
Forcing me to correct it...

Good grief....  "P I S S  Christ" now this...  good thing Christians aren't Muslims isn't it. Roll Eyes

Bwian is probably checking his spelling of Ho hum... Roll Eyes

So bwian, where have Christians taken the Muslim Charlie Hebdo solution? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is a good thing Christians aren't Muslim eh? Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #136 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:33pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:03pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 5:43am:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 11:39pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 9:50pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 17th, 2017 at 3:42pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Valkie, displaying his homophobia again, as if it is something to be proud of.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Like Muslims?  They are the most violent and openly homophobic lot going.  How do you reconcile Islam and gays, Big Thick?

Tell us, Soren, how do Christians cope with clergy who are paedophiles?  Perhaps the Muslims might be able to learn from that?    Roll Eyes

They are being delt with by ythe law.
Charged and gaoled.

And how were they brought before the law, Valkie?  Was it through a ROYAL COMMISSION and how many decades after the fact of their abuse?   Tsk, tsk, I am sure the Churches did so much to help bring them before the Law, now didn't they?   Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Doesn't look like a good example for the Muslims to study, now does it, Valkie?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But at least they are being brought to justice

Muzzos do it with the blessing of theirvCULT
Homosexual murder, (should worry you a bit)
Murder of children who are raped
Murder by stoning
Murder by beheading
Genital mutilation
Etc etc etc

And yot you protect this CULT?

Why bwyannnnnnnnn
Why do you protect this CULT?

What "cult" are we discussing, Valkie?  The Christian one which has spread over a great deal of the world through rampage, conversions at the end of a spear/bayonet, genocide and massacre?

Afterall, it's representatives just moved Paedophile clergy from parish to parish, allowing them to attack and destroy the lives of our youngsters, rather than report them to the Police.

Get back to us when you want to talk about reality, rather than your paranoid delusions and Islamophobia/Homophobia/Racism.    It might do you some good, rather than the medication you seem to refuse.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #137 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:39pm

Yeah - but Christians gave up conversion by the sword many years ago..... unlike certain others.

There is no gay Jesus and he will not watch anyone vote.... in the last supper the person on his right is clearly a woman...

Many suggest it is Mary of Magda, who was his wife....
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:15am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #138 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:27pm

Quote:
Are you retarded or something?

Again nothing homophobic, JUST POKING FUN AT YOUR STOOOPIDITY.

BUT YOU ARE TOO STOOOPID TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE POST.

POOR SAD LITTLE RETARD

I don't think you're homophobic, Valkie. I think you are:

a) anti-freedom; AND

b) misinformed.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #139 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:32pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:39pm:
Yeah - but Christians gave up conversion by the sword many years ago..... unlike certain others.

How many years ago, Grappler?  Appears to me that practice ended about the 1940s, with the end of WWII and the rise of the anti-Colonial movement in the third world.  Funny that.  Opposition that actually use the Christians' own arguments against them...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #140 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:44pm

There is no gay Jesus and he will not watch anyone vote.... in the last supper the person on his right is clearly a woman...

http://www.jaydax.co.uk/lastsupper/lastsupp.jpg

Many suggest it is Mary of Magda, who was his wife....

Leonardo da Vinci
1452-1519

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #141 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:32pm:

How many years ago, Grappler?  Appears to me that practice ended about the 1940s, with the end of WWII and the rise of the anti-Colonial movement in the third world.  Funny that.  Opposition that actually use the Christians' own arguments against them...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is a false equivalence: the violence of colonialism and WWII was about nationalism and geopolitics. Sure, some people used God and Christianity as part of their plan for global domination, but the centre reason was never religion. It was nationalism and militarism.

By contrast, the various militant Fascist movements we see arising in the Middle East are religious and militaristic, instead of nationalistic and militaristic.

One is a secular ideology, the other is religious. The key difference is that the latter involves eschatology; the former does not.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #142 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:33pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Valkie, displaying his homophobia again, as if it is something to be proud of.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Like Muslims?  They are the most violent and openly homophobic lot going.  How do you reconcile Islam and gays, Big Thick?

Tell us, Soren, how do Christians cope with clergy who are paedophiles?  Perhaps the Muslims might be able to learn from that?    Roll Eyes

Charged and gaoled.

And how were they brought before the law, Valkie?  Was it through a ROYAL COMMISSION and how many decades after the fact of their abuse?   Tsk, tsk, I am sure the Churches did so much to help bring them before the Law, now didn't they?   Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Doesn't look like a good example for the Muslims to study, now does it, Valkie?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Murder by stoning
Murder by beheading
Genital mutilation
Etc etc etc

Why bwyannnnnnnnn

What "cult" are we discussing, Valkie?  The Christian one which has spread over a great deal of the world through rampage, conversions at the end of a spear/bayonet, genocide and massacre?

Afterall, it's representatives just moved Paedophile clergy from parish to parish, allowing them to attack and destroy the lives of our youngsters, rather than report them to the Police.

Get back to us when you want to talk about reality, rather than your paranoid delusions and Islamophobia/Homophobia/Racism.    It might do you some good, rather than the medication you seem to refuse.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Funny.
I dont remember Christians
Murdering homosexuals
Murdering raped children
Beheading all and sundry
Mutilating the genitals of little girls so they have no pleasure.

Thatsvall muzzo stuff

And just to bring things into perspective
The Christian religion went through its barbaric stage centuries ago.
But they grew and matured and became civilized.

Muzzos are still living primitive, barbaric and twisted.

The CULT for it is no religion
Is the most brutal, barbaric, sick and primitive CULT that has ever existed on eart.

Seriously it makes Thuggees look civilized.

I know you live in a strange twisted world of contradictions.
But one day you may just grow up and see the DEVILDS CULT for what it is.

But then again, perhaps not

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #143 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:21pm

LOL Bwian thinks the Crusades ended in the 1940's wait...  wait a minute I'm sure he's said that George Dubya was a Crusader too.
oh and Afghanistan isn't that the Crusades too?
Oh bwian, still running away from my previous post and still posting nonsense arguments all over the place. Cheesy

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #144 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:58pm

Grendel wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:21pm:
LOL Bwian thinks the Crusades ended in the 1940's wait...  wait a minute I'm sure he's said that George Dubya was a Crusader too.
oh and Afghanistan isn't that the Crusades too?
Oh bwian, still running away from my previous post and still posting nonsense arguments all over the place. Cheesy

Yes
When he knows he is in an untenable position he always falls back on his tired old rants about
Homophobes
Islamaphobes
Racists
Ad hominem
And of course his "Dear oh dear"

His witty repartee
His well constructed and cutting arguments
His consise and factual extrapolation of crutial argument is a joy to behold.

With his brilliantly constructed arguments are testament to his obvious wordsmith ingredient.

In short his statesman like abilities are beyond description.

Oh, hang on, you mean bwyannnnnn

Oh, he is just a troll and a tool.
Sorry I thought you were speaking of someone else.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #145 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:43pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:20pm:

Charged and gaoled.

Murder by stoning
Murder by beheading
Genital mutilation
Etc etc etc

Why bwyannnnnnnnn

Funny.
Murdering homosexuals
Murdering raped children
Beheading all and sundry

Thatsvall muzzo stuff

Is the most brutal, barbaric, sick and primitive CULT that has ever existed on eart.

You do live in a fantasy world, don't you, Valkie?  Take your medication is what I'd advise.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #146 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:43pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:20pm:

Charged and gaoled.

Murder by stoning
Murder by beheading
Genital mutilation
Etc etc etc

Why bwyannnnnnnnn

Funny.
Murdering homosexuals
Murdering raped children
Beheading all and sundry

Thatsvall muzzo stuff

You do live in a fantasy world, don't you, Valkie?  Take your medication is what I'd advise.   Roll Eyes

I have all but given up hope on you seeing the light bwyannnnnnn

But the thread about incest probably explains what your real problem is.

My "Fantasy world" as you call it is seen every day on tv, you tube and in the papers and on the radio.

The DEVIL CULT is murdering someone somewhere in the world EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is a brutal, vicious, barbaric, primitive devil worshiping CULT, and never will be anything else.

You support it for reasons unknown to normal humans.

And the fact that you are gay, makes it even more difficult to understand.

They murder homosexual you know, or has that small indescretion escaped your attention?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #147 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 2:32pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05am:
They murder homosexual you know, or has that small indescretion escaped your attention?

And you think homosexuality is a mental illness and is deviant. Not the same, sure. But, those who want to kill homosexuals also believe they have a mental illness and are deviant.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #148 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:03pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05am:
I have all but given up hope on you seeing the light bwyannnnnnn

But the thread about incest probably explains what your real problem is.

My "Fantasy world" as you call it is seen every day on tv, you tube and in the papers and on the radio.

The DEVIL CULT is murdering someone somewhere in the world EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It is a brutal, vicious, barbaric, primitive devil worshiping CULT, and never will be anything else.

You support it for reasons unknown to normal humans.

And the fact that you are gay, makes it even more difficult to understand.

Are they murdering people in Australia, every day, Valkie?

I'd suggest you stop watching the tabloid TV and reading the tabloid media and actually educate yourself and start reading/watching progressive TV/media.  You might find it enlightening.  At the moment, Muslims are being killed in large numbers by other Muslims and Buddhists.  Gays are being murdered by Christians, around the world.   Children are subjected to Paedophiles around the world.  All those crimes aren't being committed all that often by Muslims.   Stop attacking ordinary, everyday, assimilated, well behaved, lawful Muslims, in your rants.   Stop acting like a Nazi thick head all the time.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #149 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:15pm

Lol can be very selective with his cherry picking.
So selective in fact he eschews all reason.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print