Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to be a VICTIM and get set up for LIFE! (Read 349 times)
z

How to be a VICTIM and get set up for LIFE!
Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:39pm

I know that participants in this forum enjoy extended discussion, even disputation, perhaps even argument. I'm therefore loath to suggest something that might foreclose much of that.

Nonetheless. The BEST way to survive in today's society is to DECLARE YOURSELF A VICTIM. I'm unemployed - PLEEZ HELP ME! This has created entire "public service" departments DEVOTED to the cause. I'm an unmarried mother - AND a virgin. PLEEZ HELP ME! I'm ...

To understand how this works, the best way is probably to explain that the quickest way to gain public recognition and adulation in modern Australian society is to f..k a five-year-old. Of course, you'll be arrested (employment for the police). You'll then be arraigned in front of a court (employment for judges and lawyers) and sentenced to imprisonment (employment for warders, jailers, and the entire FOR-PROFIT prison system that Oz pollies have imported from the USA).

And don't forget the newspapers, TV "news" shows, Q&A, This Day Tonite, etc etc. Massive employment, big increases in ratings ("WHY did he/she DO IT??"), and on and on and on ...

You'll be compelled to undergo psychiatric examination (employment for psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers), medical diagnosis (employment for medical technicians, pathology labs etc.), a course of drugs (huge profits for the TransNational Drug Companies) and, of course, remedial therapy (employment for a whole range of bleeding hearts).

This will take several years, during which time you'll be provided with free meals and accommodation, generous medication of whatever takes your fancy (opioids are VERY much in favour these days - VERY trippy and easy to get prescribed), regular counselling, and FREE INTERNET ACCESS.

This is the key to your future!!! If you're canny (and what child rapist isn't?) you can set up a Facebook page bleating tearfully and EMOTIONALLY about what drove you to commit this despicable act, the torment you've suffered for many years about your HIDDEN DESIRES (key phrase), the desperation that drove you to DO IT, and the GUILT (top marks!) you've suffered since.

Once the medicos have decided that you're fit to re-enter society (Oh no! That's what I was trying to escape!) you'll be released under strict conditions.

At this point you have a choice. If you're handy with a computer keyboard, you can write your memoir/confession, get it published, and spend the next ten years promoting it at church gatherings (you'll already have become a "born again Christian" - but NOT like George Pell), on morning TV talk shows, at youth camps, primary school information sessions, high school seminars, and the like. This could last a decade, more if you strike it lucky with other "victims" and collaborate.

If you're not, or when the money runs out, you can just f..k another five-year-old and get back in the queue.

Or, if you've pumped up on steroids, join an AFL/NRL club and f..k the lot of them.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:56pm by z »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How to be a VICTIM and get set up for LIFE!
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:47pm

z wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 10:39pm:
I know that participants in this forum enjoy extended discussion, even disputation, perhaps even argument. I'm therefore loath to suggest something that might foreclose much of that.

Nonetheless. The BEST way to survive in today's society is to DECLARE YOURSELF A VICTIM. I'm unemployed - PLEEZ HELP ME! This has created entire "public service" departments DEVOTED to the cause. I'm an unmarried mother - AND a virgin. PLEEZ HELP ME! I'm ...

To understand how this works, the best way is probably to explain that the quickest way to gain public recognition and adulation in modern Australian society is to f..k a five-year-old. Of course, you'll be arrested (employment for the police). You'll then be arraigned in front of a court (employment for judges and lawyers) and sentenced to imprisonment (employment for warders, jailers, and the entire FOR-PROFIT prison system that Oz pollies have imported from the USA).

You'll be compelled to undergo psychiatric examination (employment for psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers), medical diagnosis (employment for medical technicians, pathology labs etc.), a course of drugs (huge profits for the TransNational Drug Companies) and, of course, remedial therapy (employment for a whole range of bleeding hearts).

This will take several years, during which time you'll be provided with free meals and accommodation, generous medication of whatever takes your fancy (opioids are VERY much in favour these days - VERY trippy and easy to get prescribed), regular counselling, and FREE INTERNET ACCESS.

This is the key to your future!!! If you're canny (and what child rapist isn't?) you can set up a Facebook page bleating tearfully and EMOTIONALLY about what drove you to commit this despicable act, the torment you've suffered for many years about your HIDDEN DESIRES (key phrase), the desperation that drove you to DO IT, and the GUILT (top marks!) you've suffered since.

Once the medicos have decided that you're fit to re-enter society (Oh no! That's what I was trying to escape!) you'll be released under strict conditions.

At this point you have a choice. If you're handy with a computer keyboard, you can write your memoir/confession, get it published, and spend the next ten years promoting it at church gatherings (you'll already have become a "born again Christian" - but NOT like George Pell), on morning TV talk shows, at youth camps, primary school information sessions, high school seminars, and the like. This could last a decade, more if you strike it lucky with other "victims" and collaborate.

If you're not, or when the money runs out, you can just f..k another five-year-old and get back in the queue.

Or, if you've pumped up on steroids, join an AFL/NRL club and f..k the lot of them.
What a load of absolute shite.

IP Logged

z

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:24pm

Hey! If it's choice between me being sick, demented, and going insane, and the WHOLE WORLD doing the same, I only have to turn on my TV between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. any weekday to know the answer.

And if you want to dispute this, I'll boost your odds by promising not even to MENTION Donald Trump. Who, by the way, is "joined at the hip" with Oz PM Murray Trumble, so I won't mention him either (not that it matters).
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:54pm by z »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:26pm

IM A VICTIM

A VICTIM OF THE SYSTEM.

As a white, Anglo-Saxon, hetrosexual, married, working, tax paying, home owning, male.
I am the single most victimised individual on the planet

If I was a woman, Id get something, even praise just for doing a simple job.
If I was a single mother, I would get all manner of benifits and get to screw the old man for everything he owns until the kid is 18
If I was a gay single mother, even better, I would be a protected species with all the goods I could ever want.
If I was a gay, Aboriginal single mother, the sky is the limit
If I was a gay, part Abbo, part refugee, single mother we are entering the stratosphere.
If I was a gay, part abbo, part refugee, single mother who is disabled, here comes Saturn.
If I was a gay, part abbo, part refugee, single mother, disabled and a drug addict, we are leaving the solar system.

Its a rort, find something to be a victim about, you can just start counting your money.
That is why we have the alphabet mob, they look for every crack they can crawl into and start screaming for benifits and cash.

Me, I get nuffink.
Im expected to simply support all these parasites with my ever increasing taxes.
I dont even rate a pension, I apparently own too much, because I dint piss it up the wall, inject it in my arm or waste my money on rubbish with no thoght of the future.

Perhaps its time for me to scream VICTIM.
Who knows, being a minority, I might actually haveva chance.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:29pm

Where was the need for the third paragraphs opening sentence?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 6:46pm

Two very well said and thought of inputs by Farticus & Valkie. Both are right in my view.

I can only offer that the 'original' Australian Political system is a priority towards 'rural/country' and 'poor' people.
In the USA - Politics is for the rich and Art looks after the poor.
There is an element of Australian Politics that still holds - looking after the rich (like in UK/USA), city lifestyles and we even see it probably dominating since the 90's.
Of course - the major influence is the Media 'culture' and its bearing on the Political society. Has it ruined it, corrupted it or even exploited it???

Personally, I think whatever Political Party puts 'raising children' and 'Family First' more so than 'Economics' and playing Major League as if it's in the Northern Hemisphere still - will eventually come out the winner.

I recently watched a movie with Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman (& other Jewish dude). Where they were made unemployed after 40 years hard work, no benefits, the Bank was taking their benefits on the side. They decided to rob the Bank (they get away with it) - because they only had the choice of becoming destitute on the streets or failing the robbery - getting free meals in Prison for the remainder of their years.

It's a hard call to make. But yes - the Australian Political system is set up for the 'Victim'. But hey, even if you are in the right - is it really worth getting involved in that accident? Either way, there is a cost involved.
As for those 'single mothers' - well, at least they are striving hard to keep our pathetic population growth ticking along. Apparently having children in Australia is looked down upon, let alone 'costly'. Hence why the Gay movement is easy to achieve here - not many having kids there either.  Roll Eyes
Obviously the ART industry will become the 'Dominant' industry to attain wealth in this part of the world and I'm not just talking about café-latte Archibald 'celebrity' Art.
I'm talking 'BIG' stuff - just like Burley-Griffith's creation of Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Leeton (I used to live there) & Griffith. He was just a start. The world already has a Political part of the world upon a Professional level. The world is now looking for a Artistic input to lead the world and I can't really see 'kiddy' Disneyland doing it.

So in essence, I guess Australian Politics is really 'kiddy' Politics. Sorry - but that's the truth. The only Adult politics here is UK or USA default versions here.

...just my opinion.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print