Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
is anyone else sick of the way this forum is going (Read 2267 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: is anyone else sick of the way this forum is going
Reply #15 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 3:12pm

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:04pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 12:07pm:
cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 9:29am:
almost every thread you open   seems to be taken over by clowns who are hell bent on ruining the thread...

what is it about these folks that turn even the saddest topic into a dirty toilet wall....thats what some of the talk looks like I imagine some of these filthy toilets look like...I dont know about any other ladies and maybe even blokes who read these pages who feel the same as I do.

but I have been here for a few years now  and never seen ozpol sink to this level....it isnt funny not even remotely amusing to enter some of these threads....where each one tries to outdo the other with    vile words or pictures....surely there are low level forums around to cater to those with minds like this...

this is not boys being boys....its filthy...and imo unwanted by the majority of ozpol members..

at least it once was. Angry

yes.

this forum is beyond help

are you saying it cant be saved or it isnt worth saving sprint?

I have to say once upon a time I was very keen to save ozpol....but as we can see   certain folk dont care and will in fact go as far as possible to destroy threads..

there has been no modding here for a long time.
if the mods have given up .........  it is beyond help.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 3:57pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
almost every thread you open   seems to be taken over by clowns who are hell bent on ruining the thread...

what is it about these folks that turn even the saddest topic into a dirty toilet wall....thats what some of the talk looks like I imagine some of these filthy toilets look like...I dont know about any other ladies and maybe even blokes who read these pages who feel the same as I do.

but I have been here for a few years now  and never seen ozpol sink to this level....it isnt funny not even remotely amusing to enter some of these threads....where each one tries to outdo the other with    vile words or pictures....surely there are low level forums around to cater to those with minds like this...

this is not boys being boys....its filthy...and imo unwanted by the majority of ozpol members..

yes.

I have to say once upon a time I was very keen to save ozpol....but as we can see   certain folk dont care and will in fact go as far as possible to destroy threads..

well the mods would be under instructions from you know who...lets be honest.... those who are hardcore destroyers post a lot and therefore fd benefits......

ignoring these people is not easy as they tend to bait people...for the most part I leave members to stick up for themselves....what upsets me doesnt upset others....

but just lately things have taken a nose dive  and the language is worse than the swearing I find....

the way js speaks to lisa  is damn right sickening...its beyond anything I am sure any man would stand by and let his own wife be spoken to like that...

treat people with a minimum of respect at least.....

if you wouldnt like a member of your family hearing that  then dont dish it out to someone elses.

this forum is not the patch behind the school toilets where little boys read the dirty books....

others believe their appalling behavior is amusing... again its for the toilet block not here...

if this is all ozpol has to offer.....welllllll   one or two of us are already looking elsewhere..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:00pm

and as they drive pp out one by one even after the initial source of their abuse leave one by one- then admin will have to sit up and realise a few little home truths wont he- because they will then turn on others- the horrible warning mothra  it has no targets left here-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #18 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:35pm

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 3:57pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 3:12pm:

yes.

well the mods would be under instructions from you know who...lets be honest.... those who are hardcore destroyers post a lot and therefore fd benefits......

ignoring these people is not easy as they tend to bait people...for the most part I leave members to stick up for themselves....what upsets me doesnt upset others....

but just lately things have taken a nose dive  and the language is worse than the swearing I find....

the way js speaks to lisa  is damn right sickening...its beyond anything I am sure any man would stand by and let his own wife be spoken to like that...

treat people with a minimum of respect at least.....

if you wouldnt like a member of your family hearing that  then dont dish it out to someone elses.

this forum is not the patch behind the school toilets where little boys read the dirty books....

others believe their appalling behavior is amusing... again its for the toilet block not here...

if this is all ozpol has to offer.....welllllll   one or two of us are already looking elsewhere..

Now read this page.

Brace yourself  Shocked

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1505022198/82#82

Beggars belief hey  Undecided Shocked Angry

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:41pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
and as they drive pp out one by one even after the initial source of their abuse leave one by one- then admin will have to sit up and realise a few little home truths wont he- because they will then turn on others- the horrible warning mothra  it has no targets left here-

The filth on this forum esp in those topics has already claimed 1 casualty.

He's advised me he's not coming back.

And he was an awesome and well educated guy who always contributed positively.

I hope he reconsiders his position.

I doubt it though.  Cry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 6:12pm

I too hope he changes his mind- he can post here anytime and not be worry about being trolled-

IP Logged

Hoss
Gold Member

Australian Politics

talbot victoria
Reply #21 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 6:56pm

HI ALL

I seem to recall saying this before?
i have seen worse than here. But when it costs members it is time to clean up the act
Flaming and Trolling can kill forums, it comes down to a question of what is wanted .

The fool or the forum. we have all types here so be choosy were we er misbehave. I either just ignore or   sometime stir back but ignore is the wiser policy.
Cool Coolthank god i yam blind Roll Eyes

Old n get radicalized by government

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #22 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:14pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 6:12pm:
I too hope he changes his mind- he can post here anytime and not be worry about being trolled-

I hope so too. Cry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #23 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Hoss wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
HI ALL

i have seen worse than here. But when it costs members it is time to clean up the act
Flaming and Trolling can kill forums, it comes down to a question of what is wanted .

The fool or the forum. we have all types here so be choosy were we er misbehave. I either just ignore or   sometime stir back but ignore is the wiser policy.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:42pm

Let me guess.
Bojack Horseman has left due to Dr Menegel's comments in the '8 year old lynched' Topic?
He did express quite a disgust to the Dr's comments.
And probable frustration at the Dr's not being reprimanded.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #25 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 8:08pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
and as they drive pp out one by one even after the initial source of their abuse leave one by one- then admin will have to sit up and realise a few little home truths wont he- because they will then turn on others- the horrible warning
Mothra
  it has no targets left here-

IT is a disturbed and criminally insane, misogynistic nutter that one.

Ignore and post over....-----> the best advice I can give you regarding IT.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #26 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 8:10pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
Let me guess.
Bojack Horseman has left due to Dr Menegel's comments in the '8 year old lynched' Topic?

The entire topic was just bloody awful....not just that.

The poll by Groggy on anal sex just made it worse.

Who the ferk started that revolting topic anyway?

Edit :

Drum roll

It was of course Methra. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #27 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 8:26pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:03pm:

yes.

And it's all thanks to these 4 cyber troll/on the dole arseholes :

Smutty, Groggy, Methra and Arssie!!!

I don't know why they're not given life bans from this site.

These 4 only come there to smear their poo all over the site. The rest of us are forced to tolerate their stench!

You know you would be more credible if you listed some of the worse offenders on your side as well ????

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 8:30pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
Let me guess.

The entire topic was just bloody awful....not just that.

The poll by Groggy on anal sex just made it worse.

Who the ferk started that revolting topic anyway?

Edit :

Drum roll

It was of course Methra. Roll Eyes

Ah yes. Dr Menegele is a strange one. Not really a troll. Just very much himself and what he stands for. I honestly believe that the 'Dr' was being totally authentic in his view. A view - which Bojack found hard to accept.
Understandably, it is quite a hard view to accept.
There are people out there like Dr Menegele - in every race.
I put it down to a behaviour or mentality, rather than a racial excuse - because it is shared by every race.

I'm with Bojack. But he shouldn't have left.
Pity. He was a good poster.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #29 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 8:35pm

Hoss wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
HI ALL

Hi Hoss- very wise advice there- and good to see you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print