Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
is anyone else sick of the way this forum is going (Read 2308 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

is anyone else sick of the way this forum is going
Sep 11th, 2017 at 9:29am

almost every thread you open   seems to be taken over by clowns who are hell bent on ruining the thread...

what is it about these folks that turn even the saddest topic into a dirty toilet wall....thats what some of the talk looks like I imagine some of these filthy toilets look like...I dont know about any other ladies and maybe even blokes who read these pages who feel the same as I do.

but I have been here for a few years now  and never seen ozpol sink to this level....it isnt funny not even remotely amusing to enter some of these threads....where each one tries to outdo the other with    vile words or pictures....surely there are low level forums around to cater to those with minds like this...

this is not boys being boys....its filthy...and imo unwanted by the majority of ozpol members..

at least it once was. Angry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: is anyone else sick of the way this forum is going
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 11:51am

I agree Cods.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 12:06pm

« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2017 at 12:16pm by John Smith »  

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 12:07pm

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 9:29am:
almost every thread you open   seems to be taken over by clowns who are hell bent on ruining the thread...

what is it about these folks that turn even the saddest topic into a dirty toilet wall....thats what some of the talk looks like I imagine some of these filthy toilets look like...I dont know about any other ladies and maybe even blokes who read these pages who feel the same as I do.

but I have been here for a few years now  and never seen ozpol sink to this level....it isnt funny not even remotely amusing to enter some of these threads....where each one tries to outdo the other with    vile words or pictures....surely there are low level forums around to cater to those with minds like this...

this is not boys being boys....its filthy...and imo unwanted by the majority of ozpol members..

yes.

this forum is beyond help

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:03pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 12:07pm:

yes.

And it's all thanks to these 4 cyber troll/on the dole arseholes :

Smutty, Groggy, Methra and Arssie!!!

I don't know why they're not given life bans from this site.

These 4 only come there to smear their poo all over the site. The rest of us are forced to tolerate their stench!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:04pm

yes.

are you saying it cant be saved or it isnt worth saving sprint?

I have to say once upon a time I was very keen to save ozpol....but as we can see   certain folk dont care and will in fact go as far as possible to destroy threads..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:06pm

I am not sure we need names lisa......lets see if fd does anything to stop it getting worse by the day...

its all up to him of course....

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:30pm

cods wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
I am not sure we need names lisa......lets see if fd does anything to stop it getting worse by the day...

its all up to him of course....

1. It is.

2. I've contacted him.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:38pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:03pm:

yes.

These 4 only come there to smear their poo all over the site. The rest of us are forced to tolerate their stench!

The fearsome foursome are terrorizing the forum.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 11:51am:
I agree Cods.

I agree cods has to admit she is a clown!

Just like all of us!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #10 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:44pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:38pm:

yes.

The fearsome foursome are terrorizing the forum.

lol  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:48pm

yes.

Little pecca should be banned for life after the disgusting abuse he hurled in the other thread.

This forum tends to attract the leftist dole bludgers who don't have a life.

The next best thing is to just ignore these trolls do not respond to anything they post.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #12 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:49pm

yes.

You say amen to that statement because it is your idea of perfection and always was, perhaps!??!

Wink Wink

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #13 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:50pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 2:48pm:

yes.

Little pecca should be banned for life after the disgusting abuse he hurled in the other thread.

This forum tends to attract the leftist dole bludgers who don't have a life.

The next best thing is to just ignore these trolls do not respond to anything they post.

By defining the left you define the right:
how dumb are you really
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin?

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 3:07pm

Between them that is nearly a hundred posts a day. Every single day.  That is a lot of traffic.  *rubs fingers together*

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print