Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
races don't exist, therefor Islam is a race (Read 5177 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
races don't exist, therefor Islam is a race
Sep 8th, 2017 at 10:56pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 8:08am:
freediver wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 3:49pm:
I think Gandalf once tried to argue that he could not possibly be racist because races do not exist.

No I didn't. As usual you are clueless as to my actual arguments.

Here is Gandalf arguing that criticising Islam must be counted as racism because races don't exist:

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 9:52pm:
Quote:
The racial discrimination act has been broadened to absurd levels, just like your efforts to redefine the word racism.

"racism" has to be redefined when its root word "race" literally has no meaning. And when someone who is preaching these sorts of gems of wisdom goes off and thinks that prejudice based on a linguistic group is "blatant racism" or boldly claims that "Asians" are a race - you know the word is in trouble.

Basically its because people like you are so clueless about "race", that "racism" must be redefined.

But as you say FD, 'racism' is very much real - even if it has nothing to do with your confused notion of "race". It is probably the most destructive form of prejudice that exists in society, and constantly threatens to pull it apart. That is why its important to have specific laws that guard against it.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 16th, 2016 at 11:40am:
I reluctantly start a new thread in a desperate bid to get an actual answer from FD.

As you all know, FD's favourite retort to the claim that Islamophobia is racism - is to quip that Islam is not a race. FD's position, therefore, is that racism can only be racism if it refers to actual genetic "races". FD, feel free to stop me here if I've misrepresented you in any way - since I haven't inserted any quotes yet. But I'm hoping common sense kicks in here and you won't dispute that.

It is therefore strange when FD refers to the phrase "arabia for arabs" as a case of "blatant racism". For example:

freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 8:09pm:
but when Aussie makes a clear reference to racial groupings as well as his desire for genocide, you suddenly can't see it?

Apparently, the "clear reference to racial groupings" as well as "his desire for genocide" is all encapsulated in that one phrase "arabia for arabs" - correct FD?

Just one problem - arabs are not a race, they are a linguistic group, defined only by the language they speak - not from any genetic commonalities that might class them as a "race" - as understood by the 19th century notion of the word.

Interestingly, when I pointed out this clear contradiction in FD's position, he flayed away in deflection in typical fashion - but certainly didn't deny that it is indeed true that arabs are not a race (and therefore rendering his whole premise about racism flawed):

freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 1:38pm:
Quote:
arabs are not a race

And inbred people are? Where are you trying to go with this Gandalf? An expose on the mental contortions of a Muslim reformer?

So FD, if you wouldn't mind just clarifying for us all, how the phrase 'arabia for arabs' is blatant racism - given that you don't dispute the fact that arabs are not a race. Thanks.

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 2nd, 2017 at 12:44pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 5:57pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 31st, 2016 at 7:49pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 8:54am:
Racism still exists even if you don't think races do Gandalf.

So what is 'racism' then FD? What are the allowed parameters?

freediver wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 8:54am:
Welcome to the English language Gandalf. Words have meaning.

Excellent point FD. For example, 'anti-semite' is a term that is restricted to being anti-jew, even though a 'semite' refers to all people who speak a semitic language, of which jews are just one. Welcome to the English language innit

English can be very difficult for newcomers because of these inconsistencies, but I assure you that the words still have meaning despite them. Like I said, keep at it and you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Well apparently you haven't got the hang of it yet - here you seem to accept that the term "anti-semitism" can mean something different to its literal meaning, but the same thing can't happen with the term "racism". Can you explain that?

And you haven't answered the question - what is "racism" in your view ? What is allowed and what is not? Because, no offense, you seem rather confused about it all: Islamophobia is not allowed - because muslims are not a 'race' - but 'arabia for arabs' is not just racism - its blatant racism, because... err... arabs aren't a race either, but a linguistic group? You never did explain how that works. Is it because you are completely clueless about 'race' itself - thinking, for example, that there is an "Asian" race? Has it clicked yet how utterly ridiculous that is?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: races don't exist, therefor Islam is a race
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2017 at 12:19am

Criticising retarded Negroid sub-breeds who worship a moon god and squat down to piss?

A plausible theory, and not racist. The Arab/Negroid subspecies is not a race.

You're just criticising Islam, no?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2017 at 9:38am

".....therefore Islam is a race"

I never did believe,            that ISLAM was a 'racial' group, nor that moslems could be classified as a specific 'race' of people.

But i have believed for a long, long time,                that moslems are the followers of a deceitful, treacherous, vicious, murderous DEATH CULT.

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

And while moslems continue to insist, that ISLAM is a religion of peace,
i cannot believe that assertion, by them.

THE TRUTH IS THAT;

I, and many others, who find fault with the followers of ISLAM,
have been        accused        of suffering from 'ISLAM-o-PHOBIA'.

But if it can be proven,          that moslems ARE the followers of a deceitful, treacherous, vicious, murderous DEATH CULT,
.....then fear of ISLAM and fear of the followers of ISLAM,          isn't a 'phobia' darling.

The cornerstone
of        ALL         communication by moslems, with disbelievers, is lying and deceit and sophistry.

--------- >

A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing.

Quote:

Inside the sect that loves terror
August 07, 2005

......In public interviews
Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

“Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar.”

these are old links, but the article is kosher.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html
another source, "Undercover in the academy of hatred"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458729/posts

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

IMAGE...

IMAGE...

Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.

Here we see the moslem community in Australia, demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human right' to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

QUESTION;
How many of those persons who took part in that moslem street protest in Sydney, Australia,          TO INCITE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, AND RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, AND MURDER,         were ever identified, charged and brought before a court of law ? !!

I maintain and assert that a moslem, is, by definition, a follower of ISLAM.

And persons who identify as 'moslems',
are the followers of a deceitful, treacherous, vicious, murderous DEATH CULT.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 2:25am

There you go, FD.

Principles.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 1:36pm

freediver wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 10:56pm:
Here is Gandalf arguing that criticising Islam must be counted as racism because races don't exist:

Sorry FD, you must have accidentally inserted the wrong quotes. Because none of those quotes even remotely resemble me "arguing that criticising Islam must be counted as racism because races don't exist".

Simple enough mistake to make I know. If you wouldn't mind just finding the actual quotes of me saying that, I'm sure we can then make sense of this thread.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:45pm

Do you have an alternative version Gandalf? Or does it not make sense any more?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 1:35am

freediver wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:45pm:
Do you have an alternative version Gandalf?

Yes, G. Please pull up all your racist posts for FD so that he can critically evaluate them. If you haven't got one, make something up.

Chop chop. FD hasn't got all day.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 5:56pm

freediver wrote on Sep 11th, 2017 at 7:45pm:
Do you have an alternative version Gandalf? Or does it not make sense any more?

Sorry FD, I have to concede I don't have any alternative quotes of me saying that criticising Islam must be counted as racism because races don't exist. The fact is, alas, no such quotes exist. Because I never said it. But I do wonder FD how you got those quotes you did post so laughably wrong that you could think it has any semblance to me saying that criticising Islam must be counted as racism because races don't exist?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:56pm

Can you give the correct interpretation Gandalf?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:14pm

I have a better idea FD - how about you explain how you think I'm making any sort of claim about how criticism of Islam must be racism - without even once mentioning criticism of Islam.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:31pm

freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Can you give the correct interpretation Gandalf?

Good point, FD.

G, could you provide an interpretation of those posts you didn't make? The correct one, please. FD's waiting.

Cheers.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:37pm

I highlighted some in the OP Gandalf.

If you think I have misinterpreted you, feel free to offer the correct version.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:33pm

freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:37pm:

Right. Then FD can ignore your post and ask you again.

Get cracking, G. We could get at least 30 pages out of this.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 9:50am

freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:37pm:

Do you agree you highlighted me saying nothing about criticism of Islam - let alone whether or not it constitutes racism?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 9:55am

Here you go FD, I'll make it easier for you:

Quote:
"racism" has to be redefined when its root word "race" literally has no meaning

Quote:
As you all know, FD's favourite retort to the claim that Islamophobia is racism - is to quip that Islam is not a race.

Quote:
you seem rather confused about it all: Islamophobia is not allowed - because muslims are not a 'race' - but 'arabia for arabs' is not just racism - its blatant racism, because... err... arabs aren't a race either, but a linguistic group?

This is what you highlighted. Kindly point out the parts where I'm talking about criticism of Islam, thanks.

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print