Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Druggie caught with drugs and semi auto rifle (Read 25746 times)
Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Re: Druggie caught with drugs and semi auto rifle
Reply #60 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:42pm

Dnarever wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:37pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 10:48pm:
Druggie caught with drugs and semi auto rifle -

hang em and hang em high.

How do you expect him to protect his drugs ?

Are you saying prohibition doesn't work with drugs and guns?

Did prohibition work with alcohol?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 4:45pm

Quote:
Strike Force Raptor seizes $2m worth of meth and cocaine while finding guns, ammunition and bulletproof vests during a raid of an apartment

Strike Force Raptor has seized $2million worth of illegal drugs and 11 guns during a series of raids on apartments and industrial buildings.

The contraband was seized on Friday after officers swooped on two homes in Rockdale and two industrial premises in Botany, both in Sydney's south.

During their search, police found 7.7 kilograms of cocaine and seven guns hidden inside a false air-conditioning unit above a penthouse apartment in Market Street in Rockdale.

Among the seven guns was an assault rifle and a semi-automatic pistol, which are set to undergo forensic and ballistic examination.

A 27-year-old man was arrested about 6pm in Rockdale and was charged with multiple firearm and drug-related offences.

He is facing 23 charges, such as supplying prohibited drugs, possessing prohibited guns and possessing unregistered firearms.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7413423/Strike-Force-Raptor-seizes-2m-w...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 7:45pm

Trump is trying to build a wall to 'save' the Mexicans.
If he doesn't - millions of 'armed' USA citizens will spill into Mexico and get revenge on the Alamo.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #63 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 3:35pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 5th, 2019 at 7:45pm:
If he doesn't - millions of 'armed' USA citizens will spill into Mexico and get revenge on the Alamo.

Awwww, no fair....you peeked!!!   

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 3:38pm

Deleted for being off topic- Mod
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:39am by Baronvonrort »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:08pm

Panther wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 3:35pm:

http://onesmiley.site11.com/smileys/darkevil.gif

You might think I'm 'down under', but remember - I'm also a 'Day Ahead'
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #66 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:49pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
Panther wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 3:35pm:

http://onesmiley.site11.com/smileys/darkevil.gif

You might think I'm 'down under', but remember - I'm also a 'Day Ahead'
Wink

« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:40am by Baronvonrort »  

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Dec 18th, 2019 at 8:29pm

So where did he get that machine gun they have been illegal for over 60 years?

Quote:
Thousands in alleged drug cash, loaded gun found on injured man after motorcycle crash, police say

A 25-year-old man has been charged after he was found unconscious on the side of a road on Queensland's Sunshine Coast with a loaded gun and more than $80,000 in cash.

Michael John Alderson, from Sippy Downs, has been charged with nine offences including the possession of firearms, tainted property, ammunition and drugs.

Police and paramedics were called to David Low Way in Yaroomba about 2:00am to reports of a single motorcycle crash.

After conducting a search, officers allegedly located a loaded handgun on Mr Alderson, a knife, a backpack with $83,000 cash and a quantity of the drug GBH.
Acting Detective Senior Sergeant Chris Eaton said police were investigating where the cash originated from, but believed it was drug-related.

"We will allege the offender was under the influence of drugs at the time and has come off the motorcycle."

Acting Detective Senior Sergeant Eaton said Mr Alderson had also been charged in relation to a second incident involving a weapon.

"The male person has also been charged in relation to the possession of a machine gun," he said.

"Police will allege that on the 17th of October, a search of a Sippy Downs address saw police locate a machine gun in the rear of a vehicle, and the person arrested this morning has been linked to that offence."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-18/man-found-unconscious-alleged-drug-cash-g...

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 6:18pm

Quote:
Military-grade guns seized as police make drug-related arrests across NSW, Victoria and Queensland

Police say military-grade firearms and hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of amphetamines were seized during an operation involving officers across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria on Tuesday.

Investigators from Strike Force Ranson executed two search warrants at properties in Lismore and Ballina on the NSW north coast today.

Acting Superintendent Cameron Lindsay, from the Richmond Police District, said he was glad the guns were off the streets.

"Illegal weapons and firearms that were of a military grade [were seized]," he said

"We were extremely concerned by the type of firearms and weapons that we were able to seize as part of this investigation.

"I believe that there is no use for a firearm like the one that we have displayed today and we will now allege has been seized as part of this investigation.

Multiple arrests
A 28-year-old man was arrested at Ballina and charged with a number of offences including the supply and manufacture of a large commercial quantity of prohibited drugs, and supplying prohibited firearms, firearm parts and ammunition.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-23/military-grade-guns-seized-arrests-made-i...

I disagree with the police on no use for a firearm like the L1A1 SLR that is the preferred firearm for the professional shooters doing aerial culling of feral pests.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jul 1st, 2020 at 9:27pm

I found that the most effective weapon for Australian Police are gorgeous Police Women. Even the Houso guys come out to see if they need their car washed? Wink Crime drops in the most roughest of areas.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - May 2nd, 2022 at 9:16pm

25 years of restrictions on law abiding farmers  target shooters and hunters, the Government still can’t stop criminals getting guns to murder each other.

Quote:
Men arrested in Sydney police crackdown after gangland shooting of Mahmoud Ahmad

A high-ranking bikie boss has been charged as police crack down on organised crime groups across Sydney, with two people arrested on the way to the funeral of crime figure Mahmoud "Brownie" Ahmad.

"We've arrested over 250 people in Strike Force Hawk — [with] more arrests last night, [including] people arrested on the way to the funeral getting done for serious drug supply after a police pursuit," he said.

A 35-year-old man from Belmore and a 36-year-old man from Mount Lewis were arrested after allegedly being found with the proceeds of crime and a large quantity of drugs.

Police said more than 800 charges have been brought against approximately 250 people since October last year.

In that time, Chief Superintendent Bennett said, police had also seized almost 70 firearmsand conducted more than 360 searches of gang members and their associates.

Chief Superintendent Bennett said the incidence of public place shootings was at its lowest-ever level, but State Crime Command was working to prevent high level drug trafficking, extortion, kidnapping and retaliatory shootings between crime groups.

In a separate arrest, a 50-year-old Bandidos member has been charged with firearms offences.

Along the way, cash, drugs and designer watches have been seized from multiple properties across Sydney.

Known as a big player in Sydney crime, Ahmad had amassed a long list of enemies and walked out of jail with a $1 million bounty on his head.

After a tip-off saved him from an "imminent daylight hit" in October, he left Australia to spend time in his native Lebanon.

Despite the threat, Ahmad was soon back among his regular associates and, on Wednesday, became the second Ahmad brother to have been gunned down in the gangland battleground of south-west Sydney.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-01/men-arrested-in-police-crackdown-after-ah...

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 11:00pm

Quote:
Firearm found at Bondi Junction crime scene linked to drug kingpin Alen Moradian shooting

Detectives have found a firearm left behind at one of the crime scenes after Tuesday's shooting death of a prominent Sydney underworld figure.

Convicted drug kingpin Alen Moradian was found dead inside a car in a Bondi Junction car park on Tuesday morning.

The fire-damaged Porsche along with another car found at Zetland shortly after the shooting, are also being forensically examined as police attempt to track down those responsible for the latest underworld killing.

Moradian's death marks the 20th fatal shooting police have linked to organised crime in Sydney since August 2020.

Police believe at least two gunmen are on the loose and are examining CCTV vision from the area around the time of the shooting and also in the days leading up to it.

Officers are also bracing for any possible backlash after the execution of the cocaine kingpin.

Who is Alen Moradian?
Moradian was considered by the NSW District Court to hold a "significant" role in the so-called Golden Gun drug ring.

It was named after a gold-plated pistol that was found during a raid on one of Moradian's co-conspirators.

After his arrest, Moradian surrendered a substantial stash of firearms, including a machine gun, submachine guns, a grenade launcher, a grenade, automatic rifles, pistols, and a revolver.

In 2011, Moradian was sentenced to 16 years and nine months in jail after pleading guilty to importing between 40 and 60 kilograms of pure cocaine in 2006.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-28/pistol-found-at-alen-moradian-bondi-crime...

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jun 29th, 2023 at 5:22am

Hmmm.
I wonder where they get the grenade launchers from.
Definitely not my local firearm dealer.
Automatic weapons are not available there either.
I also bet they didn't fill out a PTA, like all honest enthusiasts do.

Watch the gov try and use this against honest sporting shooters.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print