Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Druggie caught with drugs and semi auto rifle (Read 25743 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Druggie caught with drugs and semi auto rifle
Reply #15 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 7:40pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
Quote:
Serial drug offender Jake Kevin Watts was busted by a member of the public
Police searched his vehicle and discovered a plethora of illegal material 
Nearly 20g of meth, guns, knuckle busters, steroids and oestrogen were found 

After receiving the tip-off, police searched the young man's car, which he had driven to the station on a disqualified licence, where they discovered a smorgasbord of illegal items.  

They found 19.917 grams of meth at 74 per cent purity, seven knuckle busters, a self-loading firearm, a hand gun, two vials of steroids, oestrogen, a loaded magazine and a second magazine, the Courier Mail reports. 

Justice McMeekin handed the young criminal a two-year prison sentence, along with a two-year disqualified driving period. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4862370/Ice-addict-caught-driving-car-dr...

The criminal drug addicts don't have any trouble getting semi auto rifles or pistols.

Lots of Ice addicts getting caught with illegal guns.

Sounds more like a dealer than a user. The first thing an addict would do with a gun is sell it to get a fix.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 3:59pm

freediver wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 7:40pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 8th, 2017 at 4:56pm:
Quote:
Serial drug offender Jake Kevin Watts was busted by a member of the public
Police searched his vehicle and discovered a plethora of illegal material 
Nearly 20g of meth, guns, knuckle busters, steroids and oestrogen were found 

After receiving the tip-off, police searched the young man's car, which he had driven to the station on a disqualified licence, where they discovered a smorgasbord of illegal items.  

They found 19.917 grams of meth at 74 per cent purity, seven knuckle busters, a self-loading firearm, a hand gun, two vials of steroids, oestrogen, a loaded magazine and a second magazine, the Courier Mail reports. 

Justice McMeekin handed the young criminal a two-year prison sentence, along with a two-year disqualified driving period. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4862370/Ice-addict-caught-driving-car-dr...

The criminal drug addicts don't have any trouble getting semi auto rifles or pistols.

Lots of Ice addicts getting caught with illegal guns.

Sounds more like a dealer than a user. The first thing an addict would do with a gun is sell it to get a fix.

Some people deal to support their habit, heaps of meth users getting caught with guns.

Since it was 74% purity i think he was close to the supply source.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 8:13pm

Most druggies who hold up stores do so without guns. If they had a gun, why would they bother holding up a store when they can just sell the gun?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 8:19pm

If they are a 'druggie', well, they should have drugs

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #19 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 9:50pm

they aren't self entitled rednecks thats why.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #20 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 5:33pm

freediver wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 8:13pm:
Most druggies who hold up stores do so without guns. If they had a gun, why would they bother holding up a store when they can just sell the gun?

For the same reason you don't throw your fishing rod away after you caught a fish.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 9:23am

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 5:33pm:

For the same reason you don't throw your fishing rod away after you caught a fish.  Smiley Smiley

You don't need a gun to get drugs, unless you are hunting the dealers. You need money. Aweful analogy.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #22 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 9:41am

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 9:23am:

You don't need a gun to get drugs, unless you are hunting the dealers. You need money. Aweful analogy.

You were  talking about holding up stores for money, not acquiring drugs from dealers, so still a great analogy.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 9:52pm

Why do you think drug addicts hold up stores? Are they addicted to robbing people?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:06pm

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 9:52pm:
Why do you think drug addicts hold up stores? Are they addicted to robbing people?

Well, why do you think Muslims blow themselves up?

Are they addicted to dying?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #25 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:24pm

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 9:52pm:

But that is not what we were talking about, we were talking about the how, not the why.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:38pm

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:49pm

If you didn't notice many ICE dealers are getting caught with guns, are the drug dealers holding people up?

Quote:
Drug dealer Rocco Arico 'just joking' when he offered to sell $145k of ice, court hears

High level Melbourne drug dealer and standover man Rocco Arico is appealing against his drug trafficking conviction, arguing he was joking when he offered to sell an associate $145,000 worth of drugs.

Arico was sentenced in the Victorian County Court last year to 14 years in jail for trafficking methylampthetamine, as well as extortion and intentionally causing serious injury over an unpaid drug debt.

Arico has also argued evidence about a gun being found in his motor-scooter at the time of his arrest should not have been included in the trial.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-08/drug-dealers-offer-to-sell-ice-just-a-joke...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 10:13am

Port arthur was a set up.
Bryant was supposed to die in the fire. Other than his lawyer pleading on his behalf after weeks of solitary  (an illigal act carried out by the australian gov) there is no "hard" evidence to prove that he was guilty. If it went to trial he would have walked and a propper defense lawyer would have made a name for him/herself. Asio knows this, hence them following wendy scurr around for years while she had public talks on the situation. It is alleged that their agents were in broad arrow at the time. "No, not in here" ring a bell?

Anyway.....

Gun laws have done exactly squat for the prevention of semi automatic owners. Last year in toowoomba is proof. That copper didn't see it coming...clearly. The whole gun debate is a joke.
I tried explaining that semi autos, hand guns and any sort of fighting equipment is readily available here in Australia if you knew how to get them....and the person I was explaining it too pretty much laughed at me. Better that they remain burrowed head first into their pillow me thinks because it was too much for their wee brain to take in.

This is not the only "druggie" on the streets with all this gear loaded in their vehicle driving around the streets with us. Google shootings on the M1 for instance. These people get their wepons from somewhere in this country......the person above would be one such supplier.....

Then it's the Ice.
Ice is a lucrative trade and the dealers have to be ready to protect their investment at any cost....much the same as world gov do but on a smaller, more covert scale.
Most crime associated with ice dealings and investment is not reported.....believe me.
Next time you're in a large area full of people, take a look around. I would guess at least 30% of those you see under the age of 60 will be tied up with narcotics in some way shape or form. Imo that is an understated figure. It is everywhere. Easier to get than alcohol for the kids too...no ID required. We are in an Ice epidemic but people are to busy in life to care. So the wheel keeps on spinning. And while there is a massive black market, there will be illegal firearms to protect investment. This is just one reason there are still thousands of illegal firearms available.

Speed and heroin was much safer in society imo. Ice is killing our youth. Although I believe heroin is making a big return.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 10:14am

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 10:13am:
Port arthur was a set up.

Didnt bother reading the rest of the post after this point.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print