Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23
Send Topic Print
Prawns have eyes sliced off (Read 25834 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Prawns have eyes sliced off
Reply #285 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 5:22pm

mothra wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:51am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:32am:
freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:29am:
You don't actually care whether prawns feel pain do you Mothra? You keep telling me to google it and insisting the answer is out there, but you haven't looked for yourself, have you?

What makes you think pain is "the most rudimentary self-protection mechanism"? Is this just something else you blurted out without thinking?

Do prawns feel pain?

Does that depend on whether or not i sanction them being beaten or not?

Or whether they are Muslim?

I have these questions.

Torture of any animal, insect, fish, or even muzzo simply demonstrates the basest of human depravity.

If you eat fish, kill it quickly with the least pain possible.
If you eat animal, be sure its killed quickly, with as little pain as possible
If you have to kill insects or anything in self defence, make it quick and painless for the poor creature.
I capture spiders and free them, rather than killing them.
I capture mice with a trap that does not harm them, and either kill them quickly or release the native ones into the bush where they belong.

Muzzos thrive on torture, they are the basest of all animals.
Female genital mutilation.
Rape
Wife beating
Halal torture of animals rather than a quick painless death.
Lopping off arms and feet
Stoning people to death

This is a sick CULT....based on death, torture and sick practices.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #286 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:08pm

You don't actually care whether prawns feel pain do you Mothra? You keep telling me to google it and insisting the answer is out there, but you haven't looked for yourself, have you?

What makes you think pain is "the most rudimentary self-protection mechanism"? Is this just something else you blurted out without thinking?

Do prawns feel pain?

I have these questions.

They're reasonable questions, Mothra. But until we sort out the Musel problem, FD just doesn't have time to get around to them all. Now first things first.

Do prawns feel pain?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #287 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:17pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 5:22pm:

Do prawns feel pain?

I have these questions.

Torture of any animal, insect, fish, or even muzzo simply demonstrates the basest of human depravity.

If you eat fish, kill it quickly with the least pain possible.
If you eat animal, be sure its killed quickly, with as little pain as possible
If you have to kill insects or anything in self defence, make it quick and painless for the poor creature.
I capture spiders and free them, rather than killing them.
I capture mice with a trap that does not harm them, and either kill them quickly or release the native ones into the bush where they belong.

Muzzos thrive on torture, they are the basest of all animals.
Female genital mutilation.
Rape
Wife beating
Halal torture of animals rather than a quick painless death.
Lopping off arms and feet
Stoning people to death

This is a sick CULT....based on death, torture and sick practices.

Yes, Matty, but what would you call a cult who goes out hunting for prawns with torches in the dark of night, solely to use them as live bait during the day? What would you call a cult who places these creatures live on hooks so that their torturous death throws attract larger fish?

The Sustainability Party?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #288 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:17pm:
Yes, Matty, but what would you call a cult who goes out hunting for prawns with torches in the dark of night, solely to use them as live bait during the day? What would you call a cult who places these creatures live on hooks so that their torturous death throws attract larger fish?

You truly have no understanding about fishing do you?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Spend less time with your sodomy fixation and pick up fkken fishing rod for fkk sake.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:34pm

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:27pm:

You truly have no understanding about fishing do you?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Spend less time with your sodomy fixation and pick up fkken fishing rod for fkk sake.

You're right,  Big Hole, I've already said that.

Now you tell me one example of someone who catches and keeps prawns alive to use as live bait. One will do. FD doesn't know any.

You?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #290 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:36pm

Karnal

Quote:
[quote ]Yes, Matty, but what would you call a cult who goes out hunting for prawns with torches in the dark of night, solely to use them as live bait during the day? What would you call a cult who places these creatures live on hooks so that their torturous death throws attract larger fish?

My heart bleeds for you Karnal- harden up- if you eat fish you have no right to whine- - go support a worthy cause such as the live export industry- or the horror that goes on in slaughter houses- but I bet you eat red meat and pork too dont you? hal hal practices even- grow up

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:44pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
Karnal

Quote:
[quote ]Yes, Matty, but what would you call a cult who goes out hunting for prawns with torches in the dark of night, solely to use them as live bait during the day? What would you call a cult who places these creatures live on hooks so that their torturous death throws attract larger fish?

My heart bleeds for you Karnal- harden up- if you eat fish you have no right to whine- - go support a worthy cause such as the live export industry- or the horror that goes on in slaughter houses- but I bet you eat red meat and pork too dont you? hal hal practices even- grow up

I'm considering giving up fish, Agnes. I don't eat meat.

I would, however, prefer to see humane fish farming practices. Me giving up eating prawns is about as useful in changing this as signing Mother's petition, but we'll see.

Who knows? The petition and lobbying might do the trick.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #292 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:28pm

More accurately, you can simply say it has no understanding, full stop.
It is still too stoopid to use peoples names, probably because it is retarded from all the inbreeding in its family.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:44pm

Im a fisherman. I eat fresh fish every week. I believe prawns have a sensory of some sort. I don't see tears in their eyes when i stick a 5 O through their back though, but the fish they catch will be taken and eaten. I also eat prawns and crabs and crayfish and bugs and squid. Love seafood. Rather than purchas the crap from a take away or supermarket i catch my own. I enjoy it. Have for 30+ years. Have a reel nice boat too. Get it?  Grin

I also kill fish for fun. Yep. Catch and kill to not be eaten. I don't torture them but i do throw them on the bank.
European carp and tilapia. They are destroying our waterways.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #294 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:58pm

20 pages in and Mothra is still unwilling to say whether prawns feel pain. Her opinion is so valuable she can exchange it for something. The only thing she is prepared to say is that if you research it you will find the answer.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:05pm

Depends on the pain.

I have a braid fishing line split in the end of my finger that hurts like f when i bump it.
I also have a big scar on my ankle from a piece of form ply falling on it last week and it hurts all the time. But the spit hurts more than the ankle if i bump it.

Problem is that "people" put themselves in the position of the animal and they don't like it yet that's how this planet functions.

Does a plant have feelings? It dies if you snap it's trunk. So best not eat a plant either.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #296 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:08pm

It has feelings if you thrash the broken branches around wildly.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #297 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:11pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
Depends on the pain.

I have a braid fishing line split in the end of my finger that hurts like f when i bump it.
I also have a big scar on my ankle from a piece of form ply falling on it last week and it hurts all the time. But the spit hurts more than the ankle if i bump it.

Problem is that "people" put themselves in the position of the animal and they don't like it yet that's how this planet functions.

Does a plant have feelings? It dies if you snap it's trunk. So best not eat a plant either

Thats what I think- plants do have feelings- so if we are going to talk about pain- lets talk about pain shall we? Do vegos worry about the pain they inflict on plants?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #298 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:16pm

See how easy it is to give your opinion Mothra? Maybe Agnes should have sold it on ebay rather than giving it away for free.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #299 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:42pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:28pm:

More accurately, you can simply say it has no understanding, full stop.
It is still too stoopid to use peoples names, probably because it is retarded from all the inbreeding in its family.

Now Matty, that is simply not true.

It is retarded from years of reading the posts on this board.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2017 at 11:48pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23
Send Topic Print