Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23
Send Topic Print
Prawns have eyes sliced off (Read 25819 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Prawns have eyes sliced off
Reply #270 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 3:33am

I'm very confused though. Was the goat meat Hammer received wearing a burka? Did the goat feel pain before it became simply meat?

More importantly, did Hammer feel pain upon being presented with the goat meat while it wasn't wearing a burka?

Are goats Muslim?

So many questions ... and FD won't answer any of them. So unfair.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #271 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:06am

mothra wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 3:33am:
I'm very confused though. Was the goat meat Hammer received wearing a burka? Did the goat feel pain before it became simply meat?

More importantly, did Hammer feel pain upon being presented with the goat meat while it wasn't wearing a burka?

Are goats Muslim?

All good questions, Mother, but don't you worry. As soon as we've dealt with the Muslims, their evasive apologists, the tinted races and the Arab/Negroid sub-humans who worship a moon god and squat down to pee (a plausible theory), FD will have time for questions.

Until then, no more questions at this time, thanks.

Do prawns feel pain?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:23am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:06am:

Are goats Muslim?

All good questions, Mother, but don't you worry. As soon as we've dealt with the Muslims, their evasive apologists, the tinted races and the Arab/Negroid sub-humans who worship a moon god and squat down to pee (a plausible theory), FD will have time for questions.

Do prawns feel pain?

Ooooh i know whether prawns feel pain or not. I'm kinda fancy that way.

Science and stuff and everything.

But as they're the Muslims of the sea, we need to establish whether or not it matters if they feel pain or not. And if pain and the feeling of it has been established in the Hadiths.

I mean prawns. Probably paedophiles. They are certainly blase about their incestuous children being scooped up.

Was that during the daytime or nighttime though? Does a prawn need a burka after dark?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #273 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:32am

mothra wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:23am:

Are goats Muslim?

Do prawns feel pain?

But as they're the Muslims of the sea, we need to establish whether or not it matters if they feel pain or not. And if pain and the feeling of it has been established in the Hadiths.

I mean prawns. Probably paedophiles. They are certainly blase about their incestuous children being scooped up.

Was that during the daytime or nighttime though? Does a prawn need a burka after dark?

FD has always been into sustainable fishing, Mothra. What could be more sustainable than ripping out their eyes so they can breed more?

FD, of course, is also an advocate of sustainable human population. By this, he means keeping out the tinted races by asking them tricky questions at the airport.

Freeeeeedom, innit.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:24am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 4:32am:

Are goats Muslim?

Do prawns feel pain?

FD has always been into sustainable fishing, Mothra. What could be more sustainable than ripping out their eyes so they can breed more?

FD, of course, is also an advocate of sustainable human population. By this, he means keeping out the tinted races by asking them tricky questions at the airport.

Freeeeeedom, innit.

I suppose as long as the prawns and the tinted races don't feel any pain, we're good to go.

Did i sound more butch saying that out loud?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:33am

mothra wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:24am:

Are goats Muslim?

Do prawns feel pain?

Freeeeeedom, innit.

I suppose as long as the prawns and the tinted races don't feel any pain, we're good to go.

Well yes, you did a bit.

If you could learn to speak a bit more like Pauline, maybe FD would answer you more.

Have you ever thought of voice coaching?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #276 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:42am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:33am:

Are goats Muslim?

Do prawns feel pain?

Freeeeeedom, innit.

Well yes, you did a bit.

If you could learn to speak a bit more like Pauline, maybe FD would answer you more.

I've not gone down the path of voice coaching but i have had singing lessons.

I think they would only appeal to Gordy though, All about Nebuchadnezzar and his penchant for shoes.

Do you think Nebuchadnezzar was respectful of prawns?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #277 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:15am

mothra wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:42am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 6:33am:

Are goats Muslim?

Do prawns feel pain?

Freeeeeedom, innit.

Well yes, you did a bit.

I've not gone down the path of voice coaching but i have had singing lessons.

I think they would only appeal to Gordy though, All about Nebuchadnezzar and his penchant for shoes.

Do you think Nebuchadnezzar was respectful of prawns?

I'm not sure, Mother. I don't think Canadian Yids are supposed to eat prawns though.

And reading your article, I've got a good mind to join them.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #278 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:29am

You don't actually care whether prawns feel pain do you Mothra? You keep telling me to google it and insisting the answer is out there, but you haven't looked for yourself, have you?

What makes you think pain is "the most rudimentary self-protection mechanism"? Is this just something else you blurted out without thinking?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #279 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:32am

freediver wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:29am:
You don't actually care whether prawns feel pain do you Mothra? You keep telling me to google it and insisting the answer is out there, but you haven't looked for yourself, have you?

What makes you think pain is "the most rudimentary self-protection mechanism"? Is this just something else you blurted out without thinking?

Keep telling you? Insisting on answers?

No FD. I've not done any of that.

Why would you think prawns wouldn't feel pain?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 7:58am

ID mothra may be suffering a mental disorder

Vegetarian diet and mental disorders: results from a representative community survey
Johannes Michalak,corresponding author1 Xiao Chi Zhang,2 and Frank Jacobi3,4
Author information ► Article notes ► Copyright and License information ►
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
Go to:
Abstract
Background

The present study investigated associations between vegetarian diet and mental disorders.

Methods

Participants were drawn from the representative sample of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey and its Mental Health Supplement (GHS-MHS). Completely vegetarian (N = 54) and predominantly vegetarian (N = 190) participants were compared with non-vegetarian participants (N = 3872) and with a non-vegetarian socio-demographically matched subsample (N = 242).

Results

Vegetarians displayed elevated prevalence rates for depressive disorders, anxiety disorders and somatoform disorders. Due to the matching procedure, the findings cannot be explained by socio-demographic characteristics of vegetarians (e.g. higher rates of females, predominant residency in urban areas, high proportion of singles). The analysis of the respective ages at adoption of a vegetarian diet and onset of a mental disorder showed that the adoption of the vegetarian diet tends to follow the onset of mental disorders.

Conclusions

In Western cultures vegetarian diet is associated with an elevated risk of mental disorders.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #281 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:01am

Oh good. Horse Boy has weighed in. We're all set now boys and girls.

Hands up who thinks i'm anaemic?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #282 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:28am

mothra wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:01am:
Oh good. Horse Boy has weighed neighed in. We're all set now boys and girls.

Hands up who thinks i'm anaemic?

*Fixed*

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #283 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:32am

Do prawns feel pain?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:51am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:32am:

Do prawns feel pain?

Does that depend on whether or not i sanction them being beaten or not?

Or whether they are Muslim?

I have these questions.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23
Send Topic Print