IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Monk banned.
Reply #376 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:15pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
skippy. wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
So far according to Arssies own calculations he has trolled/intimidated/harassed/bullied Agnes at least 21 times with the same question. Is that ok with you Gmods? Or are you all happy for arssie to run shot gun on this forum?
No wonder so many posters are leaving here in droves.

Asking the same question many times is the standard around here....just read what Effendi posts.

'Mindless collective,', 'jellyfish,' 'do prawns feel pain,' etc etc etc.

You lose yet again, skippy.

Thanks for providing me with that anticipated opportunity.

Wink

what the bossman does is his business...if he wishes to destroy his own forum  so be it..

you are kidding yourself by putting yourself in his shoes...you really are....

shall we all do this in relationships....it to is sinking fast..just one little push  and its gone..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #377 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:24pm

cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
what the bossman does is his business...if he wishes to destroy his own forum  so be it..

shall we all do this in relationships....it to is sinking fast..just one little push  and its gone..

His example is good enough for me to follow.  Further ~ best way to prevent a question being re-asked is to answer it.  Why won't Agnes answer, cods.

I'll tell you why.

Little Miss Innocent Butter would not met in Her Mouth Agnes was caught out initiating an unprovoked attack on Mothra.  I hope you and everyone else remembers that, as my questions were, in part, designed to assist ensure her unwarranted uncalled for attack is burned into your memory.

As for Relationships......do your push and let's see if it's gone, cods.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #378 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:34pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:24pm:
cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:15pm:

His example is good enough for me to follow.  Further ~ best way to prevent a question being re-asked is to answer it.  Why won't Agnes answer, cods.

I'll tell you why.

Little Miss Innocent Butter would not met in Her Mouth Agnes was caught out initiating an unprovoked attack on Mothra.  I hope you and everyone else remembers that, as my questions were, in part, designed to assist ensure her unwarranted uncalled for attack is burned into your memory.

As for Relationships......do your push and let's see if it's gone, cods.

both agnes and I have answered it... as the question wasnt directed at you  and no one saw mothra dramatising it all helpless like..

what has it got to do with you?............

as for following fds example....maybe he is leading you into a trap.... have you thought of that?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #379 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:40pm

cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:34pm:
both agnes and I have answered it...

Neither of you have answered it.  If you reckon you have....please quote those answers.

I'll bet you can't.

Fact is that Agnes was caught out initiating an uncalled for, unwarranted unprovoked personal attack, on this occasion, against Mothra.

Cool

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #380 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:17pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
[quote author=cods link=1504340690/378#378 date=1505277259]both agnes and I have answered it...

Neither of you have answered it.  If you reckon you have....please quote those answers.

I'll bet you can't.

Fact is that Agnes was caught out initiating an uncalled for, unwarranted unprovoked personal attack, on this occasion, against Mothra

HERE IT IS AGAIN

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1505049022

try reading reply 303...

i did find agnes  but I will leave it for her to point you in that direction...seeing as how you are finding it difficult to follow the threads......

you will find if you take the trouble to read said thread that has been put up for your perusal... that mothra did in fact start one the 11th at 4.20 pm....and she went through to her very last post at 6.57am on the 12th...... now if thats too hard for you to figure out   you may wish to check each of the 10 pages..

and I am sure agnes will be delighted to tell you where she replied to your endless relentless inquisitioning...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #381 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:24pm

droog
druːɡ/Submit
nouninformal
plural noun: droogs
a young man belonging to a street gang.
"at the beginning of the film, a tramp is kicked to death by Alex and his droogs"

maybe you should watch yourself... there are new laws about vilifying others.....

and by the look of that   you are suggesting  I would kick someone to death... Angry Angry Angry

that could be a new low point for you..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #382 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:43pm

Cods, this is the question:

Agnes why did you bother posting this?

Quote:
everyone knows you havent been to bed yet...

She has not answered it, and neither have you.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #383 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:45pm

well come on aussie you have had more than enough time to read that thread.....

was it or was it not an allnight session.... dusk till dawn...was agnes making it up???.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dont tell me that question is too tough.....I wouldnt want to haunt you with it until you reply.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #384 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:49pm

cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:45pm:

was it or was it not an allnight session.... dusk till dawn...was agnes making it up???.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dont tell me that question is too tough.....I wouldnt want to haunt you with it until you reply.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

It is totally irrelevant to the question asked of Agnes which is:

Agnes, why did you bother posting this?

Quote:

Whether Mothra was or was not up without going to bed is totally irrelevant.

Why did Agnes bother posting that, cods?  Do you not reckon it was an unwarranted, unnecessary, uncalled for and unprovoked personal attack on Mothra?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #385 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:56pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 2:34pm:
both agnes and I have answered it...

I'll bet you can't.

Fact is that Agnes was caught out initiating an uncalled for, unwarranted unprovoked personal attack, on this occasion, against Mothra.

Cool

this was up to mothra to  answer and nothing to do with you- she had been up all night and all day attacking other members who were  dumb enough to talk to her yes she was troling and obviously effected by something so pathetic were her postings- go take a running jump you sad troll/pig posing as a cabbie- get off the forum and I am reporting you for harrassment sustained and nasty - keep it up we must  be up to what 22 or 23 by now ?

She must have been too ashamed to answer why she was up for over 30 hours and  here hanging off her keyboard abusing everyone- ask her why she doesnt clean up HER ACT- and you are not Freediver btw although you think you are- last from me-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #386 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 4:02pm

Quote:
this was up to mothra to  answer and nothing to do with you- she had been up all night and all day attacking other members who were  dumb enough to talk to her yes she was troling and obviously effected by something so pathetic were her postings- go take a running jump you sad troll/pig posing asna cabbie- get off the forum and I am reporting you for harrassment sustained and nasty - keep it up we must  be up to what 22 or 23 by now ?

She must have too ashamed to anwser why she was up for over 30 hours and  here hanging off her keyboard abusing everyone- ask her why she doesnt clean up HER ACT- and you are not Freediver btw although you think you are

Why did you bother posting this, Agnes?

Quote:

Did you not intend it to be a retaliation/attack on her because of what you perceived as "attacking other members who were  dumb enough to talk to her yes she was troling and obviously effected by something so pathetic were her postings," and ~ "abusing everyone?"

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #387 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 4:06pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 3:45pm:

It is totally irrelevant to the question asked of Agnes which is:

Agnes, why did you bother posting this?

Quote:

Whether Mothra was or was not up without going to bed is totally irrelevant.

Why did Agnes bother posting that, cods?  Do you not reckon it was an unwarranted, unnecessary, uncalled for and unprovoked personal attack on Mothra?

she did answer you   thats the point   and she has as much right to ask that   as you have for asking her WHY  dont you get that..

maybe its time fd gave you a holiday.. Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #388 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 4:10pm

I have reported this nonsense to fd....its total rubbish  and now getting offensive...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #389 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 4:19pm

cods wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 4:10pm:
I have reported this nonsense to fd....its total rubbish  and now getting offensive...

me too and i am done with this ridiculous idiot troll and this thread-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print