Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Bans in Sub-Forums (Read 3947 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Bans in Sub-Forums
Reply #30 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 8:58am

I never defend Monk.  In fact, I have told him in open several times to far cough.

Another difference is ~ you will attempt to defend Agnes despite witnessing with your own eyes her outrageous behaviour.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:35am

Aussie wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 8:58am:
I never defend Monk.  In fact, I have told him in open several times to far cough.

Another difference is ~ you will attempt to defend Agnes despite witnessing with your own eyes her outrageous behaviour.

that is so untrue... you started the thread in extreme...as if monk did nothing to warrant a ban...

you defended him against everything agnes said in the Annie laurie saga.. and yet monk never came up with any evidence of what he claimed she did..or said..
you came up with stuff that had no relationship to what monk claimed she did..which is history now so we wont go into the PA saga...or sagas....

so stop pretending...

as for agnes behavior  we have had many discussions on that on PM...like I say you dont know the half of it...you only think you do...

you have no idea of what your bullying and others do to agnes....no idea at all...any half brain could see by the way they react  and that goes for both monk and agnes  they do not deal with critics well....it affects their wellbeing.....and I take that seriously.....yes they both need to change  and calm down... and I believe agnes has shown signs of doing just that....

but when she is called  fungus as well as other ugly names  she gets hurt you think its amusing   I see the damage it does   thats all....and no I dont think two wrongs make a right and think the answer to these people it to attack them more.....

you claim you dont need support on here from anyone and goodluck to you   but we are not all like that and some of us cannot deal with it at all....

I have asked agnes more than once to have nothing to do with you or js....she cant deal with either of you... its still a work in progress   she will ignore one day   I promise you that... she is back on PA   and they are happy to have her so she cant be all bad..

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:38am

Everyone is allowed to take a metre.
We would all go nuts if we weren't allowed to go a bit 'nuts'.
But some take a mile and don't know when to stop.
Agnes obviously loves to give a metre, as does Lisa and more - I've copped such by both. But Agnes seems to cop a Mile in return, as does a few others. John Smith will throw a Mile around every time, as does Aussie, as does Longweekend.
As for It_is_the_Light? Well, he's just a lost cause.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:54am

Jasin wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:38am:
Everyone is allowed to take a metre.
We would all go nuts if we weren't allowed to go a bit 'nuts'.
But some take a mile and don't know when to stop.
Agnes obviously loves to give a metre, as does Lisa and more - I've copped such by both. But Agnes seems to cop a Mile in return, as does a few others. John Smith will throw a Mile around every time, as does Aussie, as does Longweekend.
As for It_is_the_Light? Well, he's just a lost cause.  Roll Eyes

we all tend to forget ourselves from time to time.. but for crying out loud dont deny something you do all the time...a lot of the snide comments are uncalled for...and with some posters its all they do..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:57am

cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:35am:

that is so untrue... you started the thread in extreme...as if monk did nothing to warrant a ban...

No.

He asked why he was banned, and for how long.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:58am

Quote:

That is not a defence of Monk!  It is a question to Vic to explain the ban.

Quote:
you defended him against everything agnes said in the Annie laurie saga.. and yet monk never came up with any evidence of what he claimed she did..or said..
you came up with stuff that had no relationship to what monk claimed she did..which is history now so we wont go into the PA saga...or sagas....

so stop pretending...

Again....incorrect.  I defended myself against her attack concerning Annie and in response to requests by you, I posted (several times) where Agnes had said too much concerning Annie's passing. 

I will not discuss PA.

Quote:
as for agnes behavior  we have had many discussions on that on PM...like I say you dont know the half of it...you only think you do...

you have no idea of what your bullying and others do to agnes....no idea at all...any half brain could see by the way they react  and that goes for both monk and agnes  they do not deal with critics well....it affects their wellbeing.....and I take that seriously.....yes they both need to change  and calm down... and I believe agnes has shown signs of doing just that....

but when she is called  fungus as well as other ugly names  she gets hurt you think its amusing   I see the damage it does   thats all....and no I dont think two wrongs make a right and think the answer to these people it to attack them more.....

you claim you dont need support on here from anyone and goodluck to you   but we are not all like that and some of us cannot deal with it at all....

I have asked agnes more than once to have nothing to do with you or js....she cant deal with either of you... its still a work in progress   she will ignore one day   I promise you that... she is back on PA   and they are happy to have her so she cant be all bad..

There you go again with the innuendo that Agnes must be treated differently, with kid gloves, wrapped in cotton wool.  If she has a problem, it is time she came out and told us in open so we can evaluate any claim she makes.

If as you say, she has a problem dealing with responses to her attacks, then the last thing she ought to be doing is baiting the local bears who will tear her apart.  If she can't take it, then best she stop pretending she can mix it with the bears and cease provoking them with outright crap and abuse.

Smith can speak for himself but as for me, I have no issue with Agnes beyond her appalling behaviour and she need have no fear if she deals with me and others as respectfully as she wishes to be dealt with by me and those others.  It would also assist if she ceased the pretence of profound broad general knowledge and the heavily saccharine sycophancy.

I will not discuss PA as I have been asked not to by Setanta.  All I will say is that if Agnes is there telling  them how wonderful they are, then I guess she must have been lying her head off in numerous ongoing discussions she has had about them and the place, elsewhere.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:15am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:57am:

No.

its the same thing    he also complained about the split post....this is just in the past day or so....

I am ok with him going in to bat for monk....

but he attacks me and makes awful claims about agnes....agnes doesnt start everything....

aussie doesnt give a stuff about anyones state of mind  and for petes sakes shes not going to talk about it on here just to shut the local poo stirrer up...why should she?..

to me its all about empathy  and some just DONT have a skeric of it.. Angry

anyway I am saying no more let him have the last bloody word its like talking to a brick wall.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:31am

Quote:
its the same thing    he also complained about the split post....this is just in the past day or so....

Cods, I really wish you dealt with the facts.  I posted something about a split post in Feedback because Monk (who cannot post there) asked for assistance.  There was no defence of Monk.  There was comment that what Monk had posted about the split.....was....rightly..... feedback.

Quote:
but he attacks me and makes awful claims about agnes....agnes doesnt start everything....

Any claim made about Agnes is backed up with fact.  I do not make up what she does/post.  You can see it for yourself, pet.

Quote:
aussie doesnt give a stuff about anyones state of mind  and for petes sakes shes not going to talk about it on here just to shut the local poo stirrer up...why should she?..

I know nothing about her state of mind.  How could I. All I can do is read her posts, and they are often outrageous injurious lies or appalling abuse.  You know nothing of it either cods.  What I am assuming is that she cries on your shoulder via PM (or similar,) you fall for it hook line and sinker, and then, trying, as seems your want, to be peacemaker or her shield against the bears, you jump on Forum and attempt the impossible ~ defence of the indefensible which makes you look pretty silly.

Quote:
anyway I am saying no more let him have the last bloody word its like talking to a brick wall.

Pot/kettle.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:42am

cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:15am:

No.

its the same thing   

No, it's not at all cods.

It was just a question.

Aussie wasn't defending Monk - he was being neutral.

In fact, the thread is perfectly objective if you approach it in the same manner.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 12:03pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:31am:
Quote:

Cods, I really wish you dealt with the facts.  I posted something about a split post in Feedback because Monk (who cannot post there) asked for assistance.  There was no defence of Monk.  There was comment that what Monk had posted about the split.....was....rightly..... feedback.

ITS ABOUT MONK THATS THE WHOLE POINT  IF I DID THAT ABOUT AGNES   YOU WOULD BE BOILING OVER ABOUT IT..
Quote:

Any claim made about Agnes is backed up with fact.  I do not make up what she does/post.  You can see it for yourself, pet.

NO IT ISNT..what you think is evidence isnt to others...sheeeze
Quote:

I know nothing about her state of mind.  How could I. All I can do is read her posts, and they are often outrageous injurious lies or appalling abuse.  You know nothing of it either cods.  What I am assuming is that she cries on your shoulder via PM (or similar,) you fall for it hook line and sinker, and then, trying, as seems your want, to be peacemaker or her shield against the bears, you jump on Forum and attempt the impossible ~ defence of the indefensible which makes you look pretty silly.

I AM NOT ASKING YOU OR JS TO DEFEND HER I AM ASKING YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE....YOU GOT INVOLVED IN HER CARRY ON ABOUT JS BEING BANNED IN THE TAVERN....AND THEN YOU START  ALL OVER AGAIN.. BUTT OUT...WHEN IT COMES TO AGNES HOW MUCH IS THAT TO ASK......yes I do worry about her state of mind and no I wont discuss it with you...try finding a little decency when some one tries to do the right thing   I keep telling you you dont know the half of it... but you dont want to hear it...just believe me when I say I am not making it up....you have an agreement with PA not to mention them   how about an agreement about agnes... lets try it.. you leave her name off your mist ... and agnes and I will stay as far away from you as we can... I can only try on agnes behalf  and I do know she is doing her best to behave...thats all I ask  if js starts please dont  join in..

Quote:

Pot/kettle.

well I do believe I have a little more understanding than you do.....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 12:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:42am:
cods wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:15am:

No.

its the same thing   

No, it's not at all cods.

It was just a question.

Aussie wasn't defending Monk - he was being neutral.

In fact, the thread is perfectly objective if you approach it in the same manner.

ok ok that was just this past day or two   but for years now its been going on  and she is pretty fragile...I dont wish to talk about this...but all I am asking is please leave the girl alone  and let her work on what she needs to work on...why is that so bloody hard with some people..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 12:43pm

Quote:
I AM NOT ASKING YOU OR JS TO DEFEND HER I AM ASKING YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE....YOU GOT INVOLVED IN HER CARRY ON ABOUT JS BEING BANNED IN THE TAVERN....AND THEN YOU START  ALL OVER AGAIN.. BUTT OUT...WHEN IT COMES TO AGNES HOW MUCH IS THAT TO ASK......

Don’t whinge when Agnes gets her arse handed to her after she deludes herself that she can win a battle of wits when she starts a personal war totally ill-equipped and instead tries personal provocation, outrageous injurious lies, lack of common sense and gross abuse.

Quote:
yes I do worry about her state of mind and no I wont discuss it with you...try finding a little decency when some one tries to do the right thing   I keep telling you you dont know the half of it... but you dont want to hear it...just believe me when I say I am not making it up....

No.  If she wants/expects special consideration, she can say so herself and explain why to the Forum.

Quote:
you have an agreement with PA not to mention them

That is so annoying and typical of you cods.  The fact is I have no such agreement with PA.  I have been asked by Setanta to do certain things and so far, despite PA bullshit from you, AiA and skippy brought here since that request, I have done what Setanta asked.  That could change any time.

Quote:
how about an agreement about agnes... lets try it.. you leave her name off your mist ... and agnes and I will stay as far away from you as we can... I can only try on agnes behalf  and I do know she is doing her best to behave...thats all I ask  if js starts please dont  join in..

I have already made it quite clear that I will treat Agnes exactly the same way she treats me and others.  It is entirely up to her.  If she pokes a bear, she can expect unsurprising reactions.

Quote:
ok ok that was just this past day or two   but for years now its been going on  and she is pretty fragile...I dont wish to talk about this...but all I am asking is please leave the girl alone  and let her work on what she needs to work on...why is that so bloody hard with some people..

Oh the melodramatics of it all.  Fairbloodydinkum cods…this is a Forum….not real life.   I think you may have mentioned that yourself from time to time.  Tell Agnes to get over herself, conduct herself with courtesy, decency, discretion and above all else ~ HONESTY, and then…..all will be well.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2017 at 12:55pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 1:02pm

serious stuff

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 2:20pm

mothra wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 9:51pm:
cods wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 6:02pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 3:09pm:
cods wrote on Sep 1st, 2017 at 2:47pm:
..and its between her and JS as far as I am concerned...

funny that. ... weren't you the one crying you were going to report me for something i said to fungus?

not crying... I found it ugly and offensive   doesnt matter who you said it about..no one deserves those cracks you make  and enjoy...

perhaps a course in debating would do the trick...

all we see from you is one personal snide remark after another...

there is an all male forum on here  just for little boys to play in.....why not post there and leave the few females alone....

its because of people like you they are being driven away.....

it wears pretty damn thin after a about 6 years of it..

Angry Angry

I wouldn't say John is one of the men on here that is disrespectful to women. There are plenty of them, but John's not one of them.

Thanks Mothra

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 8th, 2017 at 2:22pm

cods wrote on Sep 2nd, 2017 at 8:15am:
r.u.serious mothra... every comment he makes to a female...apart from yourself  is nasty...its personal..

with me he started the drinking digs...it used to upset me  now I give up....but with agnes he calls her fungus...

what about this..

Quote:
what ban you mouldy hag? this ain't tavern you more on

he doesnt do it to you mothra...but you should see what he calls Lisa on PA....

and you may not have noticed but lisa hardly posts anymore...although she hits back I think it gets to you after a while  and yes the female numbers are dwindling.... this goes on time and time again...with JS they are not one off.....every post to myself is personal...not one on the topic...its constant...and then of course other little minds pick up on the insults and they start dishing them out which ifs a feather in js hat isnt it?....

you complained once about others not sticking up, for you when someone insulted you.......there are a lot of unpleasant people on here....and sorry to say js is one of them  he find something that hurts you and he uses it....simple as that   nasty in other words.

it has nothing to do with you being a woman. It has to do with you and Fungus being idiots. It's not my fault you're to stupid to see that

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print