Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
anyone watching the Block (Read 7274 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: anyone watching the Block
Reply #60 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 10:03pm:
cods wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 2:42pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 1:18pm:
Not many will admit it but I love reality TV as well Cods- but no commercial channels here so we ony see what the channels themselves make available online for us to veiiw- my first reality experience and most dont like - it but it was Big Brother for me- yes I know so banal and yet I tuned in every day when I could-

yes I watched it about 3 years  then it went pearshaped for me....

I seem to prefer the aussie versions as well to the o/seas ones... maybe I am getting brainwashed  Grin Grin

I dont watch survivor 

another one I will confess to watching  is that one where for brides try to win a freebee honeymoon by having the best or the worst weddings possible....

it is so crappy it hypnotises me... Grin

I know the one you mean lol- it pretty bad but i stil watch it- i watch the Bachelor as well - so much junky tv- its the voyeur in all us i think- i am going to try to get my commercial channels working-i miss them- Cry how tragic is that

I have been turned off the Bachelor this time..watched it till a couple of weeks ago..
I decided I didnt like any of the females on the show....its the same with the block  I dont like the females  they all seem so hard and bitchy....and most dominate the men...they irritate me ...Im very hard to please I think

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #61 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 10:47pm

I guess once I get a few eps under my belt I might get to know the personalities better- but for me I must admit it is more the design decorating aspect atm -as I love that stuff- and last night episode gave me a little glimpse and now I want more- and can you keep me updated as to what is on commercial free to air and I will see if I can find it online?  I need to read some back story on the current block to bring me up to date quickly-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 10:49pm

I watched The Bachelor for the first time this series.  Probably wouldn't bother in future, though I did find it kind of addictive in a cringeworthy way.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #63 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 2:08am

Alinta wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 10:49pm:
I watched The Bachelor for the first time this series.  Probably wouldn't bother in future, though I did find it kind of addictive in a cringeworthy way.

Hi Alinta- yes they are all mostly cringeworthy but as you say kind of addictive- Big Brother is such a stupid show but I had to watch it every day- lol- who knows why ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 7:29am

Agnes wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 10:47pm:
I guess once I get a few eps under my belt I might get to know the personalities better- but for me I must admit it is more the design decorating aspect atm -as I love that stuff- and last night episode gave me a little glimpse and now I want more- and can you keep me updated as to what is on commercial free to air and I will see if I can find it online?  I need to read some back story on the current block to bring me up to date quickly-

there is design shows on all over free to air agnes   ABC has one   I dont watch them  as I have no intentions of doing anything here.....those days are over 

theres also Better Homes and Gardens on Friday night. and House Rules on channel 7 will be back soon   thats a good one....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #65 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 12:50pm

My place is pretty much how I like it cods- I have always been interested in design mostly interior so its mostly just for fun - when I was a kid I wanted to go into design- just an interest because I love it- I love natural textures and farics and candles  - better homes is ok and gardens but ABC used to have a couple of good ones-yes I must look around online because I can steam that one directly

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 9:17am

so Ron and Georgia win again....really?..

I know its hard to tell froma TV  camera but their house looks DARK  it looks to me to be oppressive....and as for smug ronnie   he needs a right serve....

so arrogant

didnt like what happened last night Jason is two faced.......first he says they didnt deserve their win....

then he pretends shock when they get points taken off them...

if ever two couple say PHONY to me it Jason and Sarah...for a couple who couldnt finish one room in a week   to suddenly finish two rooms in a week plus have a win.......doesnt sit right with me at all..

and Ronnie and Georgia never seem to have money problems yet have all the luxury....ie tradies... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:30am

I thought it was weird   the contestants used the kitchen to cook in    one even almost set fire to the oven.....
how can this be a good idea?...all that equipment is now used?..... Angry

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #68 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:08am

The whole show is not what I expected and I've given up watching-  guess I realised my only interest lay in the room reveals and the renovation process itself.  Are the room reveals always on the Sunday show?????

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:38am

Alinta wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:08am:
The whole show is not what I expected and I've given up watching-  guess I realised my only interest lay in the room reveals and the renovation process itself.  Are the room reveals always on the Sunday show?????

yes fully finished...that is....it is losing its appeal   because it looks so phony to me.....Jason and Sarah    do absolutely nothing......he even said   it was monotonous ????????.... really!  if they walk away with hundreds of thousands   I will go on the show myself.....lol...I will watch to the end... just to watch them go down... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.. good job they have the boys on at least they make mistakes  and try to fix them....I hope they do well.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #70 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 4:26pm

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:38am:

yes fully finished...that is....it is losing its appeal   because it looks so phony to me.....Jason and Sarah    do absolutely nothing......he even said   it was monotonous ????????.... really!  if they walk away with hundreds of thousands   I will go on the show myself.....lol...I will watch to the end... just to watch them go down... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.. good job they have the boys on at least they make mistakes  and try to fix them....I hope they do well.

ok will watch what I can tonight- it would be fun to go on The Block- I love interior design- how do they pick contestants I wonder?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 5:43pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 4:26pm:
cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:38am:

ok will watch what I can tonight- it would be fun to go on The Block- I love interior design- how do they pick contestants I wonder?

they advertise usually during the show....for the next group.....you just apply   last time they had 10.000 apply.... no idea how they sort them out.. its not like the Masterchef..test..lol

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 7:43am

well this week is going to be very interesting....Georgia will never get over it...she reminds me of some folks on here   who have very short memories.. Grin Grin..

she has certainly been shown up for the twofaced person she is....Ronnie looks like he has seen it all before...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #73 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 5:19pm

I am tuning in this afternoon- getting interseting huh ?

Cods some think you are banned but I am here to tell the idiot you are not

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #74 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 9:49pm

Which idiot (s) ?

There are so many around us lol  Tongue

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print