Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
One Nation get 1% bump - Hansen vindicated (Read 1844 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: One Nation get 1% bump - Hansen vindicated
Reply #30 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 6:54pm

When I went to QT I had to take my shoes off before going through the security machine. Think they are pretty serious and dense plastic would show up on the XRay.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #31 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 7:31pm

What about the cardboard cut outs that do the security at Parliament House? Do you think they could spot a carbon fibre knife secreted in a Burqa or do you think they could track an elephant through the snow...?

Best guess - no on both counts Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 8:36pm

red baron wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 6:48pm:
a really serious knife like the one I have posted, could easily be smuggled in, particularly under a garment like a Burqa

a knife like that could be smuggled in under anything. Lets face it, it's not that big.

Personally the cardboard cops who do the security checks would be be too sh.t scared to cause a national 'incident' to insist on removal of the Burqa

not sure they would be. They know the current climate, and the dangers,  just as well as everyone else.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #33 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 9:06pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 8:36pm:
a really serious knife like the one I have posted, could easily be smuggled in, particularly under a garment like a Burqa

a knife like that could be smuggled in under anything. Lets face it, it's not that big.

It may not be big, but in the right hands, it could easily take out several people before anyone managed to geet it off them.
You have no idea.

Personally the cardboard cops who do the security checks would be be too sh.t scared to cause a national 'incident' to insist on removal of the Burqa

not sure they would be. They know the current climate, and the dangers,  just as well as everyone else.

The PC nutters apologist, sympathiser, sychophants are all too willing to jump at any opportunity to scream and promote the CULT and it brutal, primitive ways.
Its getting to tge point that when these PC bullies scream, everyone jumps to attention.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #34 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 9:20pm

1% bump is like going from 3rd last to 4th last in a 100 person marathon.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #35 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 9:50am

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 6:33pm:
red baron wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 6:17pm:
Why is it then John that Pauline Hansen said on national television this morning that she passed all checkpoints whilst dressed in that Burqa..bit silly to say that if she could be double barrelled on it wouldn't you saaaaayyyyy? Roll Eyes

Pauline is a habitual liar. She admitted she went into her office and got changed in her office.

You worked for police Red, you surely know how these things work. Do you think anyone would be given access to her office without passing a security checkpoint?

I haven't accessed the back of parliament so I'm guessing, but I'd imagine it's similar to a courthouse. Main checkpoint  is done when you first walk in, after that there may be a guard standing at the door to the court room, but he's not there to conduct security checks.

I have pretty much you have a check when you walk in and then its open slather.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 9:51am

Sure John I get what you're saying and I'm not calling you a liar. I can only go on what Hansen said at her Press Conference on tele this morning

However on a really serious note...As I have pointed out..a really serious knife like the one I have posted, could easily be smuggled in, particularly under a garment like a Burqa

You can call me out on this but as far as I know, there is no provision for security staff insisting on someone wearing a Burqa to Parliament House to take it off...

As people have pointed out that could be secreted under anything. Hell Tony could bring it in under a cycling jacket.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #37 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 12:30pm

Lot easier to check someone in every day clothes than it is to ask a Muslim to removed a Burqa

Personally I don't think the cardboard cut outs at security would have the stones to do it

Never mind...one day someone disguised in a Burqa will stroll through then carve up who knows  how many Pollies in the chamber

Guess after that they'll have to removed their disguise

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print