Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Malcolm Turnbull, is, fake news (Read 992 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Malcolm Turnbull, is, fake news
Aug 19th, 2017 at 3:26am

Malcolm Turnbull, is, fake news

Google;
the Muslim community is our greatest protection against terrorism

Google;
the Muslim community is Australia's biggest ally in the fight against terrorists

Google;
The greatest protection against domestic terrorism is a strong and cohesive Australia

That last one is true, imo.

But      it is moslems/ISLAM [here, in Australia] who promote social division and alienation [towards those who do not follow ISLAM],            and,        the followers of ISLAM promote the belief that community violence is 'lawful', against those who do not follow/submit to ISLAM.

Malcolm Turnbull is,       fake news.

Malcolm Turnbull is,       'POST TRUTH'.

Malcolm Turnbull        has no credibility.

The mainstream media in Australia,        has no credibility.

Dictionary;
credible = = able to be believed; convincing.

ISLAM PROMOTES SOCIAL DIVISION AND ALIENATION [unless you submit to ISLAM's own strictures - e.g. like murdering those who reject ISLAM's authority]

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

IMAGE...

Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.

Here we see the moslem community in Australia, demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human right' to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

QUESTION;
How many of those persons who took part in that moslem street protest in Sydney, Australia,          TO INCITE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, AND RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, AND MURDER,         were ever identified, charged and brought before a court of law ? !!

Mainstream ISLAMIC doctrine declares that unbelief [i.e. atheism], even by 'John Citizen' [i.e. anyone!], is a capital crime.     !!!!!!!

One of the principle tenets of ISLAM, states that,     .....'unbelief is worse than killing'.

i.e.
Unbelief among mankind,        is worse than killing mankind [i.e. unbelievers].

Google;
islam, unbelief is worse than killing

-------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Malcolm Turnbull, is, fake news
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 3:49am

I agree with the title to the thread: i didn't read the rest!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:40am

Quote:

I agree with the title to the thread:           i didn't read the rest!

I do go on a bit.

- unapologetic Yadda

There are no 'innocent' moslems, in Australia.

Every moslem has chosen, and continues to choose, to give his allegiance to ISLAM.

ISLAM is vile, murderous death cult.

Beat that drum!

IMAGE.....

"We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah and we are not ashamed of that,..."

Quote:

By Nicolai Sennels on May 31, 2017 09:02 am

The real cause of Islamic terrorism: “We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah”

Every time a new jihad attack strikes innocents in the West, media and politicians get busy blaming “bad integration,” “poverty,” “marginalization,” “racism,” etc.

For some reason, it never occurs to them to ask if Islamic terrorism has anything to do with Islam and the increasing number of followers of this particular religion in our countries......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/the-real-cause-of-islamic-terrorism-we-are-mo...

Every person who willingly declares;

"I am a moslem. Allah is my god, and Mohammed is his messenger."

......is a terrorist or a latent terrorist.

'Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem'
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1496708257/0#0

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1499248128/0#0
Quote:

Don't be duped, by moslem denials.

THE TRUTH....

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

Q.
Would a person who is an honest person, and a person who is a moral person,      choose, to be a follower of such a murderous philosophy ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:46am

I'm still jealous you took that cat picture off the internet before me: that's why I've had to search so high and low and for years and years to find what suits me!

Cheesy Cheesy

(It's a work still in progress so now I just sit in contemplation  Cheesy Cheesy)(Work smarter, not harder etc  Wink)

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:17am

Yes, he is an extra-ordinary cat.

google;
Rocky the Standing Cat

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 8:55am

IMAGE.....

Malcolm Turnbull

Google;
the Muslim community is our greatest protection against terrorism

Google;
the Muslim community is Australia's biggest ally in the fight against terrorists

Google;
The greatest protection against domestic terrorism is a strong and cohesive Australia

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1503077189/0#0

Quote:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.
But it cannot survive treason from within.

An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.

But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.
A murderer is less to be feared.
The traitor is the carrier of the plague.
You have unbarred the gates of Rome to him."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 8:56am

Is Yadda safe ?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:01am

Three fruit loops in the same thread , morning guys

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 9:36am

And 4 1/2 now the Armchair arm waver LW has joined. Calm down LW.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print