Send Topic Print
Life after death (Read 2874 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Life after death
Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:21pm

nearly everyone wonders- do you -and do you think there is life after death- maybe you dont care- most stories I hear say there is and some say no- I say if you came back to say either way you werent really actually dead-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Life after death
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:07pm

No such thing. I say to all those that say there is, proove it.
Its a man made story and to many people have taken the bait. Add in a few books, stories,  movies and tv shows for good measure and the people are focused. Its called mind control and theres big buisiness in mind control.

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something and that can be prooven without doubt.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:12pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:07pm:
Its a man made story and to many people have taken the bait. Add in a few books, stories,  movies and tv shows for good measure and the people are focused. Its called mind control and theres big buisiness in mind control.

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something.

Could you please try harder to disguise?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:37pm

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something and that can be prooven without doubt.

You are not a fan of an afterlife that much is clear- but I have to say I don't know one way or another- I still have an open mind on this one- I believe in the spirit and I believe the spirit does not die- and I have heard to many stories that are too amazing/incredible to explain in laymans terms so I just don't know to be honest- I would like to think there might be something because I would like to see my mother and father again one day- but thats just me- but what if this is it? would we live this life differently if we knew we only have this one one shot- I believe we would-

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
nearly everyone wonders- do you -and do you think there is life after death- maybe you dont care- most stories I hear say there is and some say no- I say if you came back to say either way you werent really actually dead-

My father-in-law came back from beyond to visit me.
He was now without pain, led by an Angel on either side and left behind a copy of his favourate album.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Life after death

there is for the worms  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:54pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:42pm:

yeah ... I'm sure that if I was going to come from beyond to visit someone, the son in law would be the one.

Not the kids, not the wife, not even siblings, but the son in law Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:56pm

He was now without pain, led by an Angel on either side and left behind a copy of his favourate album.

amazing !

thanks for sharing brother and yes ..

it is how you say it to be so ..

does this fact bring you some comfort in this physical embodiment ?

here is an amazing hypnosis therapy technique by delores cannon

133 Alba Weinman - DNA Origins & a Call For Self Love Integration

bringing in the higher self and bringing in past lives and the transition in between ..

amazing intelligence *

fear not for all are one and so be it

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:02pm

The dead come back to us in our dreams:

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:13pm

No!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:28pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:56pm:

amazing !

thanks for sharing brother and yes ..

it is how you say it to be so ..

does this fact bring you some comfort in this physical embodiment ?

here is an amazing hypnosis therapy technique by delores cannon

133 Alba Weinman - DNA Origins & a Call For Self Love Integration

bringing in the higher self and bringing in past lives and the transition in between ..

amazing intelligence *

fear not for all are one and so be it

namaste

' .......... does this fact bring you some comfort in this physical embodiment ? ......... '

Strangely so, not really. I was always 'comfortable' with his passing.
He is a Christian also. He visited me 'in the Spirit'.
I was at home sanding a floor in Australia.
My then wife was at his funeral - her father, in New Zealand.

He left behind the album 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'.
My exwife was ...... angry when she came back and found it.
We did not have it before she left and I did not buy it.

It was nice to 'see' him again before he left.
To know he was well.

Thanks Lighty.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 8:21pm

perceptions_now wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:13pm:
No!

why no if one may so bold as to ask  ?

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 8:22pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:12pm:

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something.

Sorry man. Ill try betterer nex time.

Are you the local grammer nazi?  Grin

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #13 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:00pm

Its wishful thinking on the part of those who "say" the believe it, but it doesn't really matter what anyone says about it, because if you can say something about it, you are not dead.
It is related to the need to believe in life somewhere else in the Universe. It would be much more productive if people would focus on getting this world right. Paradise now.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:12pm:

Sorry man. Ill try betterer nex time.

Are you the local grammer nazi?  Grin

No Cavman he thinks you are me-I am everyone lol  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:03pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #15 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:59pm

Are we promoting reanimator now?

My personal belief is that we are reliving our life from before. That we have lived other lives in different circumstances and just redo life over and over.

I have come close to death and have had an out of body experience. I would assume that complete death experience is the heightened feeling of euphoria that I had near death.

I think we no longer have any consciousness of the living world when we die. We remember our lives. But we are not conscious of the living world and the events happening after our deaths. We would need to be ghosts to have any awareness of the living world. And our only feeling/experience of hell would be all the regrets we take with us.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:01pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:00pm:

Its wishful thinking on the part of those who "say" the believe it, but it doesn't really matter what anyone says about it, because if you can say something about it, you are not dead.
It is related to the need to believe in life somewhere else in the Universe. It would be much more productive if people would focus on getting this world right. Paradise now.

I know IV- Kerry Packer checked out briefley and came back to report- "is nothing just blackness "- he  back didnt he so no he didn't actually die-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:02pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:59pm:
Are we promoting reanimator now?

My personal belief is that we are reliving our life from before. That we have lived other lives in different circumstances and just redo life over and over.

I have come close to death and have had an out of body experience. I would assume that complete death experience is the heightened feeling of euphoria that I had near death.

I think we no longer have any consciousness of the living world when we die. We remember our lives. But we are not conscious of the living world and the events happening after our deaths. We would need to be ghosts to have any awareness of the living world. And our only feeling/experience of hell would be all the regrets we take with us.

That is my theory Unsub-

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:18pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:01pm:

I know IV- Kerry Packer checked out briefley and came back to report- "is nothing just blackness "- he  back didnt he so no he didn't actually die-

Perhaps all there was for Kerry Packer WAS blackness.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #19 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:44pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:18pm:
Agnes wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:01pm:

Perhaps all there was for Kerry Packer WAS blackness.

Kerry Packer was a disagreeable man and quite cynical- so maybe you are right- I never sensed an open heart

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:50pm

It's just a simple observation.

A man said "I saw only blackness there."
Well, maybe that was ALL he saw.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #21 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:27am

The latest theory says that 'you get what you believe in'.
It means if you believe in reincarnation you'll be reincarnated, if you believe in haven and hell you'll go there or if you believe in nothing you'll get nothing.
The fact is that your faith determines your moral profile while you are alive

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:13am

capitosinora wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:27am:

It means if you believe in reincarnation you'll be reincarnated, if you believe in haven and hell you'll go there or if you believe in nothing you'll get nothing.

What evidence can you provide?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:18am

believe whatever gives you comfort.....to be afraid of dying must be awful....so if you get something out of believing then so what... I hope there is a here after as I have a few questions to ask...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:20am

cods wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:18am:
believe whatever gives you comfort.....to be afraid of dying must be awful....so if you get something out of believing then so what... I hope there is a here after as I have a few questions to ask...

Why do you hope that?

Do you really want to be sitting on a cloud playing a harp for next trillion years?
Wouldn't you get bored?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:24am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:20am:

Why do you hope that?

Do you really want to be sitting on a cloud playing a harp for next trillion years?
Wouldn't you get bored?

bobs I said I have a few questions to ask.. I want a few answers.. as it is  I do not think if there is a her after it means sitting on a cloud.....I worked witha guy who believed and he really did..

that when we die   we are returned to earth   the opposite of what we were.. a poor man would be rich and vice versa... a good man would be bad....sounds far stretched......almost as bad as 72 virgins.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

me I want some answers....to why we are doing so badly why we never learn from dreadful mistakes in out history..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:28am

cods wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:24am:

Why do you hope that?

Wouldn't you get bored?

bobs I said I have a few questions to ask.. I want a few answers.. as it is  I do not think if there is a her after it means sitting on a cloud.....I worked witha guy who believed and he really did..

that when we die   we are returned to earth   the opposite of what we were.. a poor man would be rich and vice versa... a good man would be bad....sounds far stretched......almost as bad as 72 virgins.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

me I want some answers....to why we are doing so badly why we never learn from dreadful mistakes in out history..

But you have no evidence.
You can think whatever you wish but it doesn't make it true.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #27 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:28am

I believe in an after life not because anyone has returned to tell me all about it but because of the world we live in and I don’t mean man’s world or the world we have created and get lost in.

Look at nature in all its varieties think about our planet and its orbit around our sun in our solar system in our galaxy in our universe, could this all be by chance or luck I find it very unlikely.

Think of the variety of creatures on the Earth could this be possible from a single celled organism, some worm that crawled out of the sea, or that a form of chimpanzee developed into Homo sapiens because it started to walk upright and use tools, modern day chimps can walk upright and use tools yet I don’t see them becoming humans any time soon.

Of course we have the theories of science to comfort us but scientific theories always have a degree of uncertainty and nothing can really be proven, it’s a theory that fits a void, down the track these theories maybe replaced by others as we learn more and more.

Even the pillars of our science like classical Newtonian and Einsteinian physics cannot really be proven but we do believe in them because so far all the tests we have conducted always fall within an acceptable uncertainty range which is close enough to the theory.

If we look at Genesis in the bible it says that God created the light first and then he made the stars (suns) to shine in the darkness, could this light be the big bang, it’s the only way the big bang makes any sense for I believe the big bang could never happen of its own accord.

Think about it the big bang theory tells us something so small that it could sit on the point of a needle exploded and the universe came rushing out that’s why we’re always expanding but expanding into what? Without God the big bang is even a greater story than God.

Modern day physics tells us you cannot create something out of nothing, if the big bang did happen then it happened because God commanded it to happen otherwise it also makes no sense.

My last word on the after life is, if Jesus had of come down to Earth and found milk and honey with the pharisees (priests) and scribes (theologians) then I would probably not believe.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #28 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:30am

When you die you cease to exist, you become a memory and eventually that will cease to exist too.

The sooner you come to grips with that the better your life will be.

vUMdLi1.jpg (42 KB | 21 )
vUMdLi1.jpg

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:40am

I believe in something along the lines of Newton's Law regarding the conversion of energy. Our energy is neither added to nor removed,  it is merely converted into different forms. This is actually close to the idea inherent in Hinduism; namely that everything in the universe consists of matter and therefore, has consciousness. We will exist in a different form and in another level of consciousness.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #30 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 11:09am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 10:13am:
capitosinora wrote on Aug 20th, 2017 at 9:27am:

What evidence can you provide?

What evidence you have for anything regarding this subject except faith.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 11:12am

Perhaps we should say existence after death, not life after death.

I would love to know, but I am in no hurry

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #32 - Aug 20th, 2017 at 11:14am

Why do you hope that?

Wouldn't you get bored?

My friend you are too much down the earth and down to your animal sences.
Ultimate balance is not about the time it is about eternal harmony and happiness.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 1:10pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:37pm:
I have to say I don't know one way or another- I still have an open mind on this one- I believe in the spirit and I believe the spirit does not die- and I have heard to many stories that are too amazing/incredible to explain in laymans terms so I just don't know to be honest- I would like to think there might be something because I would like to see my mother and father again one day- but thats just me- but what if this is it? would we live this life differently if we knew we only have this one one shot- I believe we would-

That is a paragraph that is full of contradictory statements
If you believe in the spirit, and that the spirit does not die then you have clearly already reached a conclusion.

The way I see it is that the null hypothesis is that when we are dead, we are dead. I have not seen any evidence to suggest that there is any afterlife or spirit world.

A belief in an afterlife is a common theme in all the worlds religions and the reason is that it helps us to cope with the grief and trauma of death. But just like other beliefs such as karma and destiny, just because they are a comfort to us that doesn't mean they are true.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 4:04pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 1:10pm:
I have to say I don't know one way or another- I still have an open mind on this one- I believe in the spirit and I believe the spirit does not die- and I have heard to many stories that are too amazing/incredible to explain in laymans terms so I just don't know to be honest- I would like to think there might be something because I would like to see my mother and father again one day- but thats just me- but what if this is it? would we live this life differently if we knew we only have this one one shot- I believe we would-

If you believe in the spirit, and that the spirit does not die then you have clearly already reached a conclusion.

The way I see it is that the null hypothesis is that when we are dead, we are dead. I have not seen any evidence to suggest that there is any afterlife or spirit world.

A belief in an afterlife is a common theme in all the worlds religions and the reason is that it helps us to cope with the grief and trauma of death. But just like other beliefs such as karma and destiny, just because they are a comfort to us that doesn't mean they are true.

I believe our body's constiuents become at one with all matter and our conciousness becomes part of the ether. To think of myself being part of the gaseous nebulae and the soil sub-strata is strangely comforting.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #35 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 4:59pm

Yup, I think that too.

I believe in a spirit: when I hear the Halleluja chorus in Handel’s Messiah I get goosebumps running up and down my spine. Does that survive my death? See no reason or no mechanism as to why it would.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #36 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 5:49pm

Ecclesiastes 9:1
For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them.
2  All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
3  This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

Corruption will reap corruption.

Its not rocket science.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

We are spirit beings, given a 'life',    ....and we are locked within these bodies, for a season.

Q.
What will we      choose     to do, with the time that is given to us here ?

All of mankind is a 'field of wheat'.

Harvest.

And our creator, 'God', is the 'farmer'.

Quote:

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

- Professor Dumbledore to Harry.

Quote:

"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us."

- Gandalf - FOTR

No ?

Smiley

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #37 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 7:01pm

Scripture is just some crap written down a long time ago. Doesn’t mean it is right or relevant or worth the time of reading the rubbish.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #38 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 8:18pm

DEAD is DEAD.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #39 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 9:36pm

Wink

images-3_012.jpeg (30 KB | 29 )
images-3_012.jpeg

IBI

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #40 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 11:19am

Neferti wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 8:18pm:
DEAD is DEAD.

But Love is eternal.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 12:30pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 4:59pm:

Yup, I think that too.

I believe in a spirit: when I hear the Halleluja chorus in Handel’s Messiah I get goosebumps running up and down my spine. Does that survive my death? See no reason or no mechanism as to why it would.

WHY do you ' get goosebumps running up and down my spine'  when that chorus is playing ?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #42 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 4:57pm

capitosinora wrote on Aug 22nd, 2017 at 11:19am:
Neferti wrote on Aug 21st, 2017 at 8:18pm:
DEAD is DEAD.

But Love is eternal.

Nope.

IF there was a Heaven where would they put all the "dead people"?

I do realise that some Religions think that they have a space in Heaven.  There is a joke about it.  Wink

Quote:
A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?"

The man says, "Methodist."

St. Peter looks down his list and says, "Go to Room 24, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8."

Another man arrives at the gates of heaven. "Religion?"

"Lutheran."

"Go to Room 18, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8."

A third man arrives at the gates. "Religion?"

"Presbyterian."

"Go to Room 11, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8."

The man says, "I can understand there being different rooms for different denominations, but why must I be quiet when I pass Room 8?"

St. Peter tells him, "Well, the Baptists are in Room 8, and they think they're the only ones here."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #43 - Aug 22nd, 2017 at 5:32pm

Neferti,

Yes, an old and very tasty joke, in post #42, haha.

Acts 10:35
But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Acts 13:26
Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.
27  For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.

Proverbs 13:13
Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed.....

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

To all of the atheists...

Wifi is science.

But comprehension of Wifi, of how it can work, is above most of us !

Wifi in its own way is a type of 'miracle', that men created it, and made it work.

But, God [a creator of all of this] doesn't exist, and 'miracles' are ridiculous ?

Man today, is 'full' of himself.

But in the end, men are just flesh and blood.

Go and live in a desert for just 10 days,      on your own,       and you will feel it.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print