Send Topic Print
Life after death (Read 2875 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Life after death
Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:21pm

nearly everyone wonders- do you -and do you think there is life after death- maybe you dont care- most stories I hear say there is and some say no- I say if you came back to say either way you werent really actually dead-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Life after death
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:07pm

No such thing. I say to all those that say there is, proove it.
Its a man made story and to many people have taken the bait. Add in a few books, stories,  movies and tv shows for good measure and the people are focused. Its called mind control and theres big buisiness in mind control.

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something and that can be prooven without doubt.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:12pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:07pm:
Its a man made story and to many people have taken the bait. Add in a few books, stories,  movies and tv shows for good measure and the people are focused. Its called mind control and theres big buisiness in mind control.

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something.

Could you please try harder to disguise?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:37pm

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something and that can be prooven without doubt.

You are not a fan of an afterlife that much is clear- but I have to say I don't know one way or another- I still have an open mind on this one- I believe in the spirit and I believe the spirit does not die- and I have heard to many stories that are too amazing/incredible to explain in laymans terms so I just don't know to be honest- I would like to think there might be something because I would like to see my mother and father again one day- but thats just me- but what if this is it? would we live this life differently if we knew we only have this one one shot- I believe we would-

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
nearly everyone wonders- do you -and do you think there is life after death- maybe you dont care- most stories I hear say there is and some say no- I say if you came back to say either way you werent really actually dead-

My father-in-law came back from beyond to visit me.
He was now without pain, led by an Angel on either side and left behind a copy of his favourate album.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Life after death

there is for the worms  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:54pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:42pm:

yeah ... I'm sure that if I was going to come from beyond to visit someone, the son in law would be the one.

Not the kids, not the wife, not even siblings, but the son in law Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:56pm

He was now without pain, led by an Angel on either side and left behind a copy of his favourate album.

amazing !

thanks for sharing brother and yes ..

it is how you say it to be so ..

does this fact bring you some comfort in this physical embodiment ?

here is an amazing hypnosis therapy technique by delores cannon

133 Alba Weinman - DNA Origins & a Call For Self Love Integration

bringing in the higher self and bringing in past lives and the transition in between ..

amazing intelligence *

fear not for all are one and so be it

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:02pm

The dead come back to us in our dreams:

IP Logged

perceptions_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth  WA
Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:13pm

No!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:28pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 6:56pm:

amazing !

thanks for sharing brother and yes ..

it is how you say it to be so ..

does this fact bring you some comfort in this physical embodiment ?

here is an amazing hypnosis therapy technique by delores cannon

133 Alba Weinman - DNA Origins & a Call For Self Love Integration

bringing in the higher self and bringing in past lives and the transition in between ..

amazing intelligence *

fear not for all are one and so be it

namaste

' .......... does this fact bring you some comfort in this physical embodiment ? ......... '

Strangely so, not really. I was always 'comfortable' with his passing.
He is a Christian also. He visited me 'in the Spirit'.
I was at home sanding a floor in Australia.
My then wife was at his funeral - her father, in New Zealand.

He left behind the album 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'.
My exwife was ...... angry when she came back and found it.
We did not have it before she left and I did not buy it.

It was nice to 'see' him again before he left.
To know he was well.

Thanks Lighty.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 8:21pm

perceptions_now wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 7:13pm:
No!

why no if one may so bold as to ask  ?

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 8:22pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:12pm:

To me, I believe your dead and gone once the brains shuts down. There aint no heaven or hell. Its all a hoax. Why does everyone want to live forever anyway? Oh ghats right, theres a better place when your dead. BS. Thats the kind of nonsense thats wrecking this world now. Idiots thinking their off to some awesome paradise when they die. IMO your either worm food or turned to dust. Like everything on this planet, eventually it will break down to compost and feed something.

Sorry man. Ill try betterer nex time.

Are you the local grammer nazi?  Grin

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #13 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:00pm

Its wishful thinking on the part of those who "say" the believe it, but it doesn't really matter what anyone says about it, because if you can say something about it, you are not dead.
It is related to the need to believe in life somewhere else in the Universe. It would be much more productive if people would focus on getting this world right. Paradise now.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:12pm:

Sorry man. Ill try betterer nex time.

Are you the local grammer nazi?  Grin

No Cavman he thinks you are me-I am everyone lol  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:03pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print