Send Topic Print
Not so tough now, eh? (Read 1807 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Not so tough now, eh?
Reply #45 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:19am

Roll Eyes

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:36am

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:21am:
Aussie wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:06am:
"Now and then."

Jayzuz, they are ripping America apart and cods reckons 'only now and then.'

Angry

They're on the rise everywhere.

And as we expect Muslims to condemn Islamic terrorism, so must reasonable white people speak out against this.

The lack of condemnation on this forum and the echoing of Trump's appalling sentiments is shameful.

Trump speaks the truth.

you are the only one adorned in shame.
Don't change though, it suits you.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:43am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:36am:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:21am:
Aussie wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:06am:
"Now and then."

Jayzuz, they are ripping America apart and cods reckons 'only now and then.'

Angry

They're on the rise everywhere.

And as we expect Muslims to condemn Islamic terrorism, so must reasonable white people speak out against this.

The lack of condemnation on this forum and the echoing of Trump's appalling sentiments is shameful.

Trump speaks the truth.

you are the only one adorned in shame.
Don't change though, it suits you.

No shame here. I stand with the majority, condemning nazis.

The shame is reserved for the pathetic little boys whose reputations have been trashed because they underestimated smart phones and just how much the world utterly rejects them.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:37pm

LOL!  Grin

Dating site OKCupid bans neo-Nazi who cried in pathetic video

Dating site OKCupid bans neo-Nazi who cried in pathetic video

Cantwell admitted in the self-recorded video that he had participated in violence during the event, but said he “did not want violence with you,” a stunning reversal of his previous statements, and insisted he was “law abiding.”

After white supremacist James Alex Fields drove his car into a crowd of counter-protesters during the Charlottesville rally, killing 32-year old Heather Heyer and injuring around 19 more, Cantwell said Heyer’s death was “justified” and called it a “win” for his side.

Cantwell infamous for statements promising violence, including: “of course we’re capable, I’m carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time. I’m trying to make myself more capable of violence.” He also famously said that Ivanka Trump’s marriage to the Jewish Jared Kushner was “disgusting.”

http://reverepress.com/news/dating-site-okcupid-bans-neo-nazi-cried-pathetic-vid...

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #49 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:58pm

[quote author=mothra link=1502928093/47#47 date=1503020580]

quote]

Well you should be ashamed. You consistently refuse to offer any criticism of those Nazis known as Antifa (a warped play on words).

You are happy to see the left wing totalitarians let loose on the streets to burn & slash, financed by the likes of Soros & Clinton, and you'll never say a word against them.

You are happy to see free speech shut down as long as it's not your insane message that is being silenced, and you'll never say a word against that.

Shame Mothra Shame!

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #50 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:14pm

Once some of you begin to see the same things on both 'sides' and condemn them equally, instead of playing this endless 'blame whitey' game - I might begin to accept that you are worth talking with about these issues.

One white guy rams a crowd - massive crime and upheaval and the entire US government all the way up to the Prez is guilty - because they are White (men).

Repeat gangs of assassins stalk the streets of London or Spain, killing total strangers who've done them no harm - and they are a poor, downtrodden, oppressed minority who can't accept that the nation that took them in and gave them protection is not their enemy - and least of all the innocent people in it.

there is something seriously wrong with some of you people.

I say that any time some d1ck holds up a placard advocating murder for non-belief etc, he should be immediately arrested and sentenced to five years in the re-education camps, and should wear an ankle bracelet for ten years after his 'rehabilitation' to make sure.

I say any time some d1ck carries out an attack here, they are incarcerated without possibility, and are deported at the first opportunity back to their 'State without borders' that they love so much they could kill for it.

I'm still waiting for this apparently endless list of 'oppressions' and such that the poor suffering Muslims here are enduring daily - all those bashings, taunts, insults, car attacks, threats of beheading, groups of men roaming the streets looking for Muslims to bash up... how they're kept out of sweet ride jobs like customs and such, nice little government sinecures so they can speak-a da langua to their mates etc while using their inside spot to set up criminal organisations... and are excluded from political election etc.... (in a pig's Sars tey are - Labor falls over itself to give them seats, just like every other pissy little group that has yet to earn its spurs here....)

Where are the apologists now?  Give me your facts and free yourselves from the prison of hyperbole and rhetoric...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:15pm

bogarde73 wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:58pm:

quote]

Well you should be ashamed. You consistently refuse to offer any criticism of those Nazis known as Antifa (a warped play on words).

You are happy to see the left wing totalitarians let loose on the streets to burn & slash, financed by the likes of Soros & Clinton, and you'll never say a word against them.

You are happy to see free speech shut down as long as it's not your insane message that is being silenced, and you'll never say a word against that.

Shame Mothra Shame!

You're not supposed to like nazis you know.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:19pm

quote]

Shame Mothra Shame!

So you have no shame about supporting Stalinist Nazis on the other side?  As long as the NAZIs label themselves as 'freedom fighters from oppression' that's all right.... seems we heard that somewhere around Germany in the 1930's and such.....

Some of you need to get out of your limited book larnin' and start to learn some real stuff for a change... use the brains that God gave you and that the White Man's Magic kept alive into an adulthood in which you could condemn the White Man.....

Most of you wouldn't even be here without the White Man's Magic.... most would be gone in infancy from filthy water and lousy diet and lack of medical attention...

So - what else has the White Man done for us, eh?  I ask you.. WHAT?  Grin  Grin  Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:22pm

Just once will you inform yourself about an issue before condescendingly mouthing off and embarrassing yourself?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/08/what_the_alt_le...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:22pm

mothra wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 2:15pm:

quote]

Shame Mothra Shame!

You're not supposed to like nazis you know.

Or stalinists or bolsheviks, or other jumped-up minority groups who reckon they know it all and everyone else is too dumb to know and must be dictated to.... them is what's called 'elitists', little one - and you need to start looking around to actually see them in RealPolitik... by their actions and their outcomes for REAL, and not just their rhetoric.

I say this because I feel, mothra, that you are worth saving....   Lips Sealed

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print