Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Australia/Invasion Day - rejected. (Read 4769 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Australia/Invasion Day - rejected.
Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:13am

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:11am:
Gordon wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:06am:
Let's further instill Aboriginal victim-hood mentality rather than helping them help themselves.

absolutely....dont forget its only a small group of dissenters that bitch and whinge about everything...

a mini greens party if you like.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The victimhood is being played by the white nationalists.
All it will take is to make the 26th invasion day ... and have Australia Day another.

It's called compromise.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:17am

There will never be 'reconciliation' whilst minority groups are allowed to drone on and drown out the rest.  Do they not consider Aboriginals Australian?   

Isn't Australia day for ALL Australians?    Apparently not?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:20am

____ wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:13am:
Let's further instill Aboriginal victim-hood mentality rather than helping them help themselves.

absolutely....dont forget its only a small group of dissenters that bitch and whinge about everything...

All it will take is to make the 26th invasion day ... and have Australia Day another.

It's called compromise.

nah mate  all they do is roll from one bitch to the next......just liek the greens party always bitching about something

do we ever hear THANK YOU WHITEY??????   

not that I have noticed....its all take with this group.. all one way traffic   I bet they have never paid a cent in taxes to pay for everything they demand the govt do for them.....dont forget   its only for aborigines....its all about them....

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:20am

____ wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:08am:
cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:40am:
____ wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:28am:
Congrats Melbourne Council. Lets hope other councils follow this brave council's leadership.

Making Invasion Day History.

lets remove Capt Cook statue while we are at it....

lets appease a small group of dissenters who seem to me will never be satisfied no matter what whitey does. Angry

Good Idea. Remove a statue that represents the invasion force, and erect a monument to 60,000 years of continual culture.

Perhaps a new national park.

So you want to replace a statue with a national park, like where the statue was, a really small one or one where no-one gives a fkk?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:22am

It's called compromise.

May the fourth, keep two minority groups happy at the same time, it will be the best for everyone.

Fkk whitey if he an't take a joke.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:25am

BigOl64 wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:20am:
Congrats Melbourne Council. Lets hope other councils follow this brave council's leadership.

lets appease a small group of dissenters who seem to me will never be satisfied no matter what whitey does. Angry

Good Idea. Remove a statue that represents the invasion force, and erect a monument to 60,000 years of continual culture.

So you want to replace a statue with a national park, like where the statue was, a really small one or one where no-one gives a fkk?

no he wants a park where all the deadbeats can live happily every after.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

of course that had not a thing to do with Capt Cook... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

how about a statue of Kim Jong..

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:26am

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:20am:

It's called compromise.

nah mate  all they do is roll from one bitch to the next......just liek the greens party always bitching about something

do we ever hear THANK YOU WHITEY??????   

not that I have noticed....its all take with this group.. all one way traffic   I bet they have never paid a cent in taxes to pay for everything they demand the govt do for them.....dont forget   its only for aborigines....its all about them....

By trying to sensor my words, you as a white nationalist. show your refusal to consider compromising.

Invasion Day will dye out with the old white nationalists.
Your numbers are dropping like flies.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:29am

Blatant lies ... is that all you have.

No where have I stated the national park to be located where the invader's statue stands.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #23 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:32am

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:25am:

no he wants a park where all the deadbeats can live happily every after.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How is that relative. Most of the early colonisers where Chinese, not North Korean. Get your white nationalistic hate of Asians correct please.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #24 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:34am

Quote:

The indigenous peoples of this land reject Australia Day, and they reject what it 'represents' ???

In an ideal world, we 'white' southern-land-colonists should relinquish political authority over this land.

And give all political authority [over this land, and over the making of all its laws], to the many activists who [are themselves, and] better represent the interests the descendants of the original inhabitants.

Why so ?

Because the original inhabitants of this land, in managing their own communities, have been an example to everyone in this land, of how a people should govern themselves.

/sarc off

My real opinion;
'Whitey' governance of this land and its people is and has been, far, far from perfect.

But where is the example of a better model [from an example within their own communities], from the indigenous peoples of this land ?

"Politics: The business of getting power and privilege without possessing merit."
- P.J.O'Rourke - All the Trouble in the World.

"If you want to know a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Practical politics consists in ignoring facts.
  - Henry Adams

There is nothing that is wrong, that cannot be remedied, by doing what is right.
- ?

Our job is to live as well and as long as we can, and to help others do the same.
- ?

"Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Statesman

Deuteronomy 8:2
And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #25 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:34am

The boongs whine about being invaded but they sure love taking welfare from the white man don't they.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:37am

____ wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:32am:

How is that relative. Most of the early colonisers where Chinese, not North Korean. Get your white nationalistic hate of Asians correct please.

but you keep whingeing about an invasion....I am thinking KIM JONG would show you what a real invasion looks like.... Wink Wink

how do you know no Korean came here  btw there was no Nth Korea 200 years ago.

I have no Hate  and I have no intent on changing history either.....you think you can....bloody hilarious...go for it greenswin let us know when you are game to go back to using your real id.....or are you ashamed of it?

I know I would be....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:38am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:34am:
The boongs whine about being invaded but they sure love taking welfare from the white man don't they.

well the term boongs is uncalled for    Angry

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #28 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:41am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:34am:

The welfare money is derived from stolen land.
So the money is derived from invasion crimes.

Nothing for the white nationalists to be proud of.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #29 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:43am

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:37am:
____ wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:32am:

but you keep whingeing about an invasion....I am thinking KIM JONG would show you what a real invasion looks like.... Wink Wink

how do you know no Korean came here  btw there was no Nth Korea 200 years ago.

I have no Hate  and I have no intent on changing history either.....you think you can....bloody hilarious...go for it greenswin let us know when you are game to go back to using your real id.....or are you ashamed of it?

I know I would be....

What land has he invaded?

As much as the commonwealth land stolen across the planet?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print