Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Australia Day Scrapped * (Read 2268 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Australia Day Scrapped *
Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:35pm

typical aussie yobbos getting drunk and causing mayhem ..

they are simply possessed by demons after drinking the ' spirits '

dont go spillin your beer there cocko

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:39pm

Drunk Man Screams Racial Slurs at Park

look at this yobbo ..

telling people to eff off when white man invaded this country 200 + years ago

raped the women and children and killed the men

that in any interpretation of the description is called genocide

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:12pm

I don't celebrate Christmas or Easter. That does not mean that I don't stop other people from celebrating those days.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:17pm

celebrate this ?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:26pm

What has that got to do with Australia Day? Australia Day is about the foundation of Australia. Leave the aboriginal chainings to topics that have to do with aboriginal deprivation of liberty.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:32pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:26pm:
What has that got to do with Australia Day? Australia Day is about the foundation of Australia. Leave the aboriginal chainings to topics that have to do with aboriginal deprivation of liberty.

still not too bright I see .

and so now tell me worldsacred/unsubrocky ...

who chained the indigenous people up ?

who raped and murdered them ?

« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:40pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:48pm

I didnt. Embarrassed

Settlers may have done that 200yrs ago. It wasnt very nice at all. So why do we have to still pay the price for their wrong doings 200+  years later?
Besides my ancestry is petty crims. My great great grandad stole a loaf of bread to feed his family. He was sent here to this new found land as a prisoner. He wasnt the one chaining these men. But, over time he and his new family and their kids and grandkids built this country into one of the safest, most pleasurable places on earth to live. Thats what i celebrate on Australia day.
I think the indigenous folk of today should feel proud that they have stood up and been recognised. They have a place in this land to keep their heritage and tradition. They are well looked after in todays society. I dont by the poor me attitude. They have just as much oportunity to make a good life as i and my family do.
Maybe if the japs got this place, or the arabs then just maybe the aboriginal may not exist today. Who knows.

If a man is found guilty of murder is it ok to make his kids and grandkids feel bad about it over and over and over.
The people responsible for the atrocities back then are long gone. Get over it.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:51pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:48pm:
I didnt. Embarrassed

Settlers may have done that 200yrs ago. It wasnt very nice at all. So why do we have to still pay the price for their wrong doings 200+  years later?

nobody said you did ..

and yet can you denounce the genocide ?

the stolen land and property ?

if you can , then do so here and now so ye can be removed from the sins of the past

observe and announce the theft and genocide ..if one may have the care

yet either way be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:39am

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:32pm:

https://independentaustralia.net/wordpress-opt/wp-content/2012/01/in_chains.jpg

Well, considering that the aborigines had not invented chains, and the picture was taken in black and white, and these aborigines are looking fit and healthy instead of fat or emaciated we would assume that white colonials or white Australians took the photo. Therefore, the aborigines featured were chained up by white people.

As far as my knowledge of aborigines go, they were mainly killed from introduced diseases. Even the common cold was enough to kill them. But I would assume that uncleanly conditions from a 6 month boat journey would have lead to people contracting much worse illnesses than the common cold.

Interesting facts were that the settlers of the first and second fleet were constantly robbed of food by aborigines. Many of the times, aborigines saw how poor condition the settlers were, that the aborigines would simply walk into camps and steal the food (and sometimes tools) of the settlers.

And if you are so interested, it was white colonials that prevented the eradication of aborigines. I am well aware that hunting parties were sent out to kill off scores of aborigines. And I am well aware that introduced diseases killed off 90% of aborigines. But if the 1901 government (and its earlier colonial government) did not provide for aborigines by the late 1800s, then the aborigines would be as extinct as the dodo bird.

Face it, had the successful governors and governments of the region pursued an ignore and self-defence policy against aborigines, aborigines would have died off long before the 21 century. They might not have made it to the 1940s.

On the whole, had Australia not been settled by the British or other European countries in the 18th century, you might well be seeing Indonesia claiming Australia. They would undoubtedly have little concern for the welfare of aborigines. Let us keep this all in perspective. Whilst you might bring pictures up of aborigines in chains, keep in mind the free handouts, the support and other things that descendants of these victims receive today seem to undo any sympathy I have for those who suffered. Their problems are now over.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:49am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:39am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:32pm:

https://independentaustralia.net/wordpress-opt/wp-content/2012/01/in_chains.jpg

Well, considering that the aborigines had not invented chains, and the picture was taken in black and white, and these aborigines are looking fit and healthy instead of fat or emaciated we would assume that white colonials or white Australians took the photo. Therefore, the aborigines featured were chained up by white people.

As far as my knowledge of aborigines go, they were mainly killed from introduced diseases. Even the common cold was enough to kill them. But I would assume that uncleanly conditions from a 6 month boat journey would have lead to people contracting much worse illnesses than the common cold.

Interesting facts were that the settlers of the first and second fleet were constantly robbed of food by aborigines. Many of the times, aborigines saw how poor condition the settlers were, that the aborigines would simply walk into camps and steal the food (and sometimes tools) of the settlers.

And if you are so interested, it was white colonials that prevented the eradication of aborigines. I am well aware that hunting parties were sent out to kill off scores of aborigines. And I am well aware that introduced diseases killed off 90% of aborigines. But if the 1901 government (and its earlier colonial government) did not provide for aborigines by the late 1800s, then the aborigines would be as extinct as the dodo bird.

Face it, had the successful governors and governments of the region pursued an ignore and self-defence policy against aborigines, aborigines would have died off long before the 21 century. They might not have made it to the 1940s.

On the whole, had Australia not been settled by the British or other European countries in the 18th century, you might well be seeing Indonesia claiming Australia. They would undoubtedly have little concern for the welfare of aborigines. Let us keep this all in perspective. Whilst you might bring pictures up of aborigines in chains, keep in mind the free handouts, the support and other things that descendants of these victims receive today seem to undo any sympathy I have for those who suffered. Their problems are now over.

You are a Pro-Trump, Pro-Nazi, Right wing extremist, White Supremacist, racist Hater.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #25 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:40am

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:49am:
You are a Pro-Trump, Pro-Nazi, Right wing extremist, White Supremacist, racist Hater.

Being right about history does not make someone necessarily a pro-Trump, pro-Nazi, right wing extremist, white supremacist, racist hater.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:42pm

The Embarrassing Antics of Yarra City Council

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:45pm

More councils plan to adopt, WTF, all the aboriginals will end up being speared in their legs if the keep this BS up.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 4:57am

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:51pm:
I didnt. Embarrassed

nobody said you did ..

if you can , then do so here and now so ye can be removed from the sins of the past

namaste

We do have to pay for it. We dont stop hearing it all the time, from them, from bleeding hearts, from the murdoch crew. Get over it. Like i said, the son of a murderer doesnt have to put up with abuse for his fathers crime so why should we? And they wernt my relatives that did it. My relatives helped and stood side by side with  the aboriginals. Bad things didnt just happen to them back then.

As for denouncing, i did above. I said it was a bad thing on a public forum. Again they need to move on. Its getting beyond a joke. Give them an inch and they take well over a million miles.

I dont sin. Thats a religious term imo. Im not religious.

Tbh, i dont care anymore. As ive said, aboriginals have just as much opportunity as myself to do well in this country yet THEY choose not too. Forever garping on about bloody white man while they abuse the privileges white man has given them.

Not all of them are like this. The ones that have moved on and dont want to reflect on the past are doing well.

Then theres the half casts.
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2017 at 6:06am by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #29 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 5:58am

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 4:57am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:51pm:
I didnt. Embarrassed

nobody said you did ..

namaste

We do have to pay for it. We dont stop hearing it all the time,

how do you pay ?

from the proceeds of the theft ?

tell me .. if not , how do you think you have anything to pay with if you did not steal it from indigenous in the first place, yet not only that

it was founded on the rape/ murder and misery of these people as well ..

the truth hurts one may or may not observe with forgiveness

namaste

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print