What has Agnes cut? (Read 8124 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: What has Agnes cut?
Reply #90 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:37pm

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:33pm:
on ya agnes....maybe wimmin having given them all a bad time over the years....especially strong winnin like Lisa... Grin Grin Grin Grin

[b] maybe they had a good laugh when they saw their manhood.. who knows.[/b]. Smiley Smiley Smiley

or maybe cried so hard they havent got over it yet    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:18pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:14pm:
Agnes wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:11pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:09pm:
cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:04pm:
she is as good as anyone else on this forum.....

she's not even close

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Lisa- leave her alone

no one here defended lisa from Aussies' incessant attacks more than I .... then she went nuts on me. Seriously, the woman is ill, she needs help. I'm sure in real life she hears voices in her head.

Thats good John~Lisa gets a rough go in here - just leave her alone and give her a chance to settle down so she can find some peace and balance- I see a lot of good in Lisa ~ its hard to maintian equilibrium when you are under attack all the time ~ at least she tries

nope, As far as I'm concerned I gave her a chance. She threw it back at me. She deserves everything she gets .

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:41pm

*yawn.
I walksies into the room (Topic).
Go up to Aussie.
Grab his thumb nail
Raises both my bare feets
and say
"smell it, smell it"

zohan_thumbnail.jpg (15 KB | 24 )
zohan_thumbnail.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:41pm

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:26pm:

she's not even close

no one here defended lisa from Aussies' incessant attacks more than I .... then she went nuts on me. Seriously, the woman is ill, she needs help. I'm sure in real life she hears voices in her head.

lisa gives aussie heaps as well.... they go back a long way....and from what I can see aussie doesnt say a nice word about anyone......Lisa can give it back no doubt about that   but who can blame her.?

its really noticeable  how you blokes all join in when theres a bitch attack on....never fails...why dont you give.. "ignoring" a go?

because ignoring everything isn't entertaining.  And you really need to stop this 'you blokes' crap. I give Aussie just as good as I give Lisa. Yet you keep pretending we team up ... you should stick to reality and leave the fantasy for lisa.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #94 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:59am

Cods, are you saying that I ought quote that material posted by Agmess in a private section of Monk's place without her consent or the consent of Monk?

Is that what you are are saying?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 4:28pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:37pm:
cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:33pm:
on ya agnes....maybe wimmin having given them all a bad time over the years....especially strong winnin like Lisa... Grin Grin Grin Grin

[b] maybe they had a good laugh when they saw their manhood.. who knows.[/b]. Smiley Smiley Smiley

or maybe cried so hard they havent got over it yet    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

yeah   I can understand that   by the way these lads  carry on .... now someone is getting his/her knickers in a knot for being chummed up with aussie..

maybe having a transgenda moment   who would know... Grin Grin Grin Grin

maybe having a transgenda moment who would know.. Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 4:34pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:59am:
Cods, are you saying that I ought quote that material posted by Agmess in a private section of Monk's place without her consent or the consent of Monk?

my last comment on this... you have posted man y posts from PA without a care in the world  now you are making it out you have sainthood by asking for permission....you make me laugh you use the rules as and when it suits your agenda..

I dont care what you do all I know is you do the same thing over and over again to cause trouble for someone

and that is your constant innuendo in this instance its something agnes has said  in the past about myself....you know it makes me sick...it really does.. I left school many years ago when I sort of grew out of doing that sort of thing......its called emotional blackmail....what I am saying is put up or shut up...as far as I am concerned....I couldnt careless what agness or anyone else has said about me...unless its a deadset lie... and the vile names you have called   me ..

havent stopped me have they??.. and yes I wasnt happy when I saw that little tirade so you have not a thing to be proud of sir...

so do what you bloody well like I am over it.. and will say no more...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #97 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 4:38pm

cods wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 4:34pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:59am:

my last comment on this... you have posted man y posts from PA without a care in the world  now you are making it out you have sainthood by asking for permission....you make me laugh you use the rules as and when it suits your agenda..

I dont care what you do all I know is you do the same thing over and over again to cause trouble for someone

and that is your constant innuendo in this instance its something agnes has said  in the past about myself....you know it makes me sick...it really does.. I left school many years ago when I sort of grew out of doing that sort of thing......its called emotional blackmail....what I am saying is put up or shut up...as far as I am concerned....I couldnt careless what agness or anyone else has said about me...unless its a deadset lie... and the vile names you have called   me ..

havent stopped me have they??.. and yes I wasnt happy when I saw that little tirade so you have not a thing to be proud of sir...

so do what you bloody well like I am over it.. and will say no more...

Cods, get the facts straight.  If I have posted anything from any other site,and I have, it was always material publicly available...and not from a section of a site which is restricted to Mods.

I will not quote what Agmess has posted at Monk's place without her clear consent, or that of Monk's.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #98 - Sep 9th, 2017 at 9:20pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:38pm:
Agnes wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:18pm:

she's not even close

Thats good John~Lisa gets a rough go in here - just leave her alone and give her a chance to settle down so she can find some peace and balance- I see a lot of good in Lisa ~ its hard to maintian equilibrium when you are under attack all the time ~ at least she tries

nope, As far as I'm concerned I gave her a chance. She threw it back at me. She deserves everything she gets .

Huh?

What a load of $hit!

I gave YOU a chance you revolting abusive online/offline stalker and troll.

And that's why you're getting banned from BOTH FORUMS  (owned by FD) all the freaking time!!

Idiot!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Sep 9th, 2017 at 9:59pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 9th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
Huh?

What a load of $hit!

And that's why you're getting banned from BOTH FORUMS  (owned by FD) all the freaking time!!

Idiot!

only load of sh1t is you. I used to defend you from aussies incessant attacks. then you went nuts and started accusing me of being some other bloke . It's not my fault you're retarded.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #100 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 8:19am

John Smith wrote on Sep 9th, 2017 at 9:59pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 9th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
Huh?

What a load of $hit!

Idiot!

only load of sh1t is you. I used to defend you from aussies incessant attacks. then you went nuts and started accusing me of being some other bloke . It's not my fault you're retarded.

Jones has always been very consistent in her garbage posts Mr Smith.  Nothing ever changes and nothing 'started' except her objects of attack so as to include you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print