John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What has Agnes cut?
Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:16am

What has Agnes cut?

her merkin?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:18am

Quote:
Unforgiven is Moriaty

Indeed he is. And Aussie, who is so quick to stalk and abuse anyone who breaks a suspension by posting under a sock, has remained silent about Unforgiven breaking his ban. Could that be because Aussie sent him to FD's other forum to spy for him?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:20am

AiA wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:18am:
Quote:
Unforgiven is Moriaty

Indeed he is. And Aussie, who is so quick to stalk and abuse anyone who breaks a suspension by posting under a sock, has remained silent about Unforgiven breaking his ban. Could that be because Aussie sent him to FD's other forum to spy for him?

oh dear I had forgotten about breaking that rule...oooops..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:09am

AiA wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:18am:
Quote:
Unforgiven is Moriaty

Now that's a turd that needs a sortin.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:13am

be careful gordy   moriaty can post in feedback... Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:36pm

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:12am:
Agnes wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 2:12pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
cods wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 1:51pm:
are you having a moment red???...
why dont you ask her in the tavern
...btw its above her shoulders...maybe she has hairy ears.. Cheesy Cheesy

Because he is banned from there.

I told cods and I told her also he banned me ages ago-
BOO HOO

oh agnes  not a tit for tat thingy surely.....that sounds so sad. I though better of you... back to the hair....

I have an image of you in my head   did you ever see the original Charlies Angels on tv.. the dark haired lady

I think its was Jackie someone   thats the image I have of you.. with shorter hair now..

No not a tit for tat cods- I was banned weeks before I banned him and I banned him for abusing me in the chat box weeks after he banned me- so no not tit for tat- but he abused me around this forum and other forum as well- I dont do revenge with anyone- I am not a tit for tat type person I have never have been but some take assholery to a whole new level-

And as for your desciption of me- very kind cods- are you a blonde or brunette- blue eyes maybe and a mischeivious twinkle

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:59pm

Quote:
No not a tit for tat cods- I was banned weeks before I banned him and I banned him for abusing me in the chat box weeks after he banned me- so no not tit for tat- but he abused me around this forum and other forum as well- I dont do revenge with anyone- I am not a tit for tat type person I have never have been but some take assholery to a whole new level-

Total horseshit, as usual.  I now realise you are referring to your ban from Red's place.  He banned you there for posting what he regarded as deranged (drunken) crap, and you IMMEDIATELY banned him from The Tavern.

Same with Monk.  Your ban of him from The Tavern, was immediate upon his ban of you at his place.

You ain't fooling anyone, Agmess....maybe cods, I guess.  Maybe she ought to see the sort of stuff you posted about her in other places, ey?  Would you consent to that, Agmess?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:06pm

Yes Agnes its all there to be read at Reds Home For Banned OZPollers.

Oh that's right you cant read it!   Grin Grin

Or can you ?  Wink

« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:12pm by Redmond Neck »  

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
Quote:

Total horseshit, as usual.  I now realise you are referring to your ban from Red's place.  He banned you there for posting what he regarded as deranged (drunken) crap, and you IMMEDIATELY banned him from The Tavern.

Same with Monk.  Your ban of him from The Tavern, was immediate upon his ban of you at his place.

You ain't fooling anyone, Agmess....maybe cods, I guess.  Maybe she ought to see the sort of stuff you posted about her in other places, ey?  Would you consent to that, Agmess?

I am sure she would.. I know I would..

come on big boy do your worst.... show what you claim she has said...I am almost positive it cant be any worse than you have said.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:13pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:06pm:

you sound as if you have been to aussie school for bad moderating red??>.... he has slowed a little bit but there was a time when its all he did was ban people..... he has a habit of finding people guilty before the trial...right agnes??...apologise for the bad deed I claim you did.... or else.. Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:14pm

cods wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:11pm:
Quote:

come on big boy do your worst.... show what you claim she has said...I am almost positive it cant be any worse than you have said.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, I will only do that with her consent....and cods....concerning what I have said and what she has said...two things:

1.  I say what I want ~ to you directly, not behind you.
2.  I do not pretend to be your close buddy and pal.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #26 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:16pm

Or can youWink

Wink

I do have a heart cods even where Agnes is concerned

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:21pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:14pm:
Quote:

No, I will only do that with her consent....and cods....concerning what I have said and what she has said...two things:

1.  I say what I want ~ to you directly, not behind you.
2.  I do not pretend to be your close buddy and pal.

yes but you do so much out of spite....like when you pretend to care about mothra........and come rushing out with all sorts of tales....you do not care about anyone...but aussie....

I will approach agnes for her permission... come on agnes   this is the guy who makes all sorts of claims... and thinks everyone is afraid of what he has got.....

so please let him show what he claims  he has...

how far back are you going aussie...

only interested in this year 2017 btw..not 2007 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:22pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:16pm:

Or can youWink

Wink

I do have a heart cods even where Agnes is concerned

ummm I did read that note you pinned on the wall before you disappeared it red.......not nice at all. Sad

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #29 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:25pm

Quote:

total lie- put up a screenshot-or is this like the annie crap? Your devisive tactics wont work here mate- we BOTH know what you are like?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print