Send Topic Print
Sporks & Splades (Read 592 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Sporks & Splades
Aug 15th, 2017 at 1:12pm

They are different aren't they.
Used to have some splades, don't know where they went, maybe I swallowed them and that's what buggered my digestion (Don't tell lies, you KNOW what & who buggered your digestion)

I wanted to have some tinned pear slices and I decided I'd use a spork. Excellent choice. Spear 'em and/or cut them up and deliver straight to the cakehole.
As for the juice or syrup, well just drink from the bowl. Wassail!!!

But they are different aren't they? I seem to remember splades had a better cutting edge.
They'd have to be different. The spork people wouldn't get a patent surely if the design was the same.

A day in the life.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sporks & Splades
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 7:41pm

never seen a spork....do have a set of splades somewhere..buried under all my other treasures I guess.. at least I dont remember throwing them out or passing them on....I have passed on a couple of wedding presents that have survived.. in the china wear dept... seems funny going to the daughters house where she uses everything I give her...maybe she has the splayeds will ask her..they were meant for cake werent they??..

IP Logged

Black Orchid

Re: Sporks & Splades
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 8:21pm

I still have splayds because the kids are lazy and love them.  Spork/Splayd   ...  same thing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print