Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Whoaaah ... ! They're not 'British'. (Read 1137 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Whoaaah ... ! They're not 'British'.
Reply #15 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 7:18pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 6:14pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:15am:
They are only old enough to have possibly been born in Hong Kong. Therefore, British. But their names sound Vietnamese.

Grin Grin Grin

'British' has become an almost meaningless term from when I lived in the UK.

If these three Vietnamese kids are 'British' ~ then so too is every Australian whose Head of State is the British Monarch.

Not when team Great Britain needs their athletes from all over the world to get into the top 5 on the medal table at the Olympics.

I figure that they have some sort of tenuous connection to Great Britain. But if they are good enough to play table tennis, then the national Olympic committee will give them a spot on the team for 2020.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:17pm

capitosinora wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
By the way can you give us your definition of British.
Maybe definition of Australian as well.

Excellent question.

Officially you're 'British' if you hold a British passport despite wearing a burqa, a turban, a bone through your nose, or only recently you've been shagging Dancing Boys in Afghanistan before being accepted as a refugee.

But to the average generational Englishman you and your descendants will be a cultural, religious, and racial anomaly for a good many generations if not forever.

It's important to note that the criteria for who you are is not found in the citizenship records but what the majority of the locals think you are.

One way to ensure the locals will view you as a foreigner is for your parents to register you at birth in Australia with first names that reject the local culture and national identity, such as 'Mohammad' and other exotic names that celebrate a non-British foreign identity.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:29pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
I figure that they have some sort of tenuous connection to Great Britain. But if they are good enough to play table tennis, then the national Olympic committee will give them a spot on the team for 2020.

Speaking of sport, the English have made a right mess of soccer to the extent that there is now no such thing as an English soccer team. It simply doesn't exist, and all the coaches are foreigners too.

But the ordinary working class Britisher still sits in the stands going ape every time a big black guy or someone with an unpronounceable name on the back of his shirt kicks a goal for 'their' side.  Grin Grin Grin

I have never witnessed such a phukwit nation of idiots to be so easily led by the nose to their own destruction as the English.

They didn't deserve to win the war against Hitler. 70 years later the country is a shithouse of foreigners in every direction you look.

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:42am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:34pm

They didn't deserve to win the war against Hitler. 70 years later the country is a shithouse of foreigners in every direction you look.

Aye, it would be all white if Hitler won

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:46pm

miketrees wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:34pm:

Aye, it would be all white if Hitler won

Ach so.

Look what the recent fire in London flushed out onto the streets. A vertical silo of 100's of foreigners living in a rats nest while sucking on the national tit with none of them calling England 'home'.

« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:51pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:18pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
A vertical silo of 100's of foreigners living in a rats nest while sucking on the national tit with none of them calling England 'home'

unlike you, a foreigner in a rats nest claiming an Australian pension

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:39pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 6:34pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 6:12pm:
Quote:
They described these three as 'British', which if the names had not been revealed

Ah. So it was a potentially mistake that they cunningly avoided by presenting all the facts?

The sub-editor wrote the headline in which he cited these three South East Asians as being 'British', with meanwhile the author of the article blew this fictional nonsense out of the water when he roll-called their names as the offenders.

There is the official PC version of these blatant anomalies, and then there's the pub version which calls "Bullshit!" on a lot of it.

How do you know who wrote which bits?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #22 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:23am

Considering that Australia is still British colony with British flag and head of state, British citizenship should be allowed for Australian politicians.
British citizens shouldn't be discriminated in their own colony.

After all , maybe, they are  not British but reptilians.

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:34am by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 8:18am

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:29pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 7:18pm:

Speaking of sport, the English have made a right mess of soccer to the extent that there is now no such thing as an English soccer team. It simply doesn't exist, and all the coaches are foreigners too.

But the ordinary working class Britisher still sits in the stands going ape every time a big black guy or someone with an unpronounceable name on the back of his shirt kicks a goal for 'their' side.  Grin Grin Grin

I have never witnessed such a phukwit nation of idiots to be so easily led by the nose to their own destruction as the English.

I kind of miss the 1970s and 1980s era of Olympics where the drugged up Americans took on the drugged up Soviets and Eastern Europeans. But, had the Nazis won the war, that is how the competition would be at the Olympics today.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print