Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
can I ask a question of a gmod. (Read 5457 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: can I ask a question of a gmod.
Reply #75 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:20pm

Was just having a little read from the outside- what a weak peice of lying shiit you are Aussie- you and Monk still trying to blame this on me- how can anyone force you to do anything and you could not come up with ONE peice of evidence to support your lies-why is that you pharking creep? Tell me why ypu couldnt supply a single peice of evidence to support yourlies- JUST ONE!!!

Some one here said they had enough of you two because you are 2 very weak minded pp- well yes at the very least-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #76 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:23pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:20pm:
Was just having a little read from the outside- what a weak peice of lying shiit you are Aussie- you and Monk still trying to blame this on me- how can anyone force you to do anything and you could not come up with ONE peice of evidence to support your lies-why is that you pharking creep? Tell me why ypu couldnt supply a single peice of evidence to support yourlies- JUST ONE!!!

Some one here said they had enough of you two because you are 2 very weak minded pp- well yes at the very least-

Where is the lie?  Blame what on you, Agnes.

And no-one here said (in public) they 'had enough of you two because you are 2 very weak minded pp."

That is another piece of Agnes crap.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:26pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 9:40pm:
Cods, it seems you simply will not accept some things as factual, but I’ll try yet again:

Quote:
NO YOU CLAIMED SHE SAID SHE WOULD TELL THE FORUM ANNIE HAD DIED... I ASKED YOU AND MONK REPEATEDLY TO SHOW WHERE SHE DID THAT.. AND NO YOU DIDNT...ITS OVER NOW i DONT WANT IT DRAGGED OVER AGAIN.. I AM TELLING YOU HOW SHE FELT AFTER YOU AND MONK KEPT BLAMING HER...IT WENT ON FOR DAYS AND PAGES.....

I made no such claim, and no-one did.  Fact is, Agnes did allude to the death of Annie, and I showed you the post many times.  Here it is yet again:

she took it that way....poo/...

stop goingon about what you intended  you always want to justify what you did...always..

Quote:
Now this is a lie Aussie just told in his sewer- he said that he was going to Annies place in America to meet AiA  at her door - he threatened to really cause bodily harm to AiA when he turned up at Annies door- not because he gave a single shiit about Annie but because he hated and still hates AiA that much- he offered to book flights and pay for a trip to America at a pre designated date and time- all with the assistance of Annie supplying him with Info to carry this out- now what would we call this everyone- what kind of obsessive and what kind of "man" goes to these lengths- you guessed it ! A  real life  st---er ! this makes him a danger to anyone on any forum he is on- Annie in the end became very wary of Aussie because she realised she dealing with a nutter and with drew from the conversation- Annie was a class act- but she was dealing with an nasty clown who knew no boundaries- as you can see he has admitted to it but has tried to white wash his own behaviour and even if you believe what he says- still who does that!! ?  But what he didnt say was what his real intentions/ motivations  were for going to America to "assist " this lady- because he sure made them as clear as day to all of us  that he was going there to assault AiA!

AiA was of no threat in the slightest to Annie- he was a friend of Annies in fact-

WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THAT QUOTE   I INTEND TO TELL THE FORUM THE TRUTH ABOUT ANNIE...

i too have asked you this before... this is agnes telling us her version of how annie saw YOU..

As I have asked you before to do…..note the
past tense

As a consequence of what Agnes posted, (several times similar stuff) Monk felt he had no choice but to make public the fact that Annie had in truth died.  He did.  He was unhappy he felt forced to do that. 

That is the full extent of what happened, and LOOK at how you have blown those basic facts out!

NO AUSSIE NEITHER YOU NOR MONK PROVIDED THE LINK TO WHERE AGNES LED HIM TO MAKE THE DECISION HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TELL EVERY ONE ANNIE HAD DIED...

she claims she made no such statement.. 

and that quote says not a thing about news on annie..

Quote:
HAS SHE BEEN HERE MAKING DEMANDS OF YOU FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS....UMMMMMM...?

not that I have seen....she was  very low in spirit  the last I spoke to her  which was friday....have a go at me if you have the need to bring someone down....

but leave her alone  I think enough harm has been done just quietly...

No-one has been making demands of anyone for a couple of days, cods.  It was you who started this Thread.  The fall out is at your feet, no-one else’s.  I have no idea what you mean about ‘spoke to her.’  I have no idea about ‘harm’ either.  If you had not started this Thread, there would be no current discussion about Agnes.  You brought it up.  You need not have.  If you had an issue, all you had to do was send a PM…not also make some public drama.

OK SO WHY DID YOU START A DRAMA WITH THAT THREAD ABOUT THE TAVERN MOD...WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SEND A PM...

YOU DO SEE WHERE I HAVE EXPLAINED WHY THIS THREAD IS IN THE OPEN... DONT YOU?????...
Quote:

So.....let's have this proof, alternatively let's have your apology and resignation from The Tavern.

Not out of spite at all Cods.  Agnes made malicious false allegations, said she had proof….and I called for the proof (which she never produced as usual) or for her apology and resignation.  She offered neither.

SO LIKE I HAVE SAID A THOUSAND TIMES

TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT IN YOUR WORLD.. Angry Angry

nasty revenge its n othing else but payback...

quote] you always have an answer

Yes I do, because I do not bullshit.  Agnes would do well to follow that example.

Quote:
she doesnt think she has done anything wrong or anything worse than what you have done...

will you apologise to her???>............well will you?.

I have zero to apologise for.  Agnes has, unless of course you reckon it is okay that she try to have Members banned by posting malicious lies about them, for example, that they had used socks to circumvent bans and therefore had to have longer bans imposed on them.

Take off your rose coloured glasses cods, and see what everyone else can see.
[/quote]

you have ZERO to apologise for  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes produce what you have accused agnes of doing to monk...

I have nothing more to say to you... its like talking to a brickwall.. this thread was not directed to you anyway it was to a gmod....kindly leave it with them....

you cannot provide the evidence  you claim agnes made... and this thread is about you making PUBLIC DRAMA THREADS ABOUT HER>>
finished.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #78 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:32pm

-
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:16pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #79 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:32pm

Quote:
produce what you have accused agnes of doing to monk...

Nothing was done TO Monk, Cods, and no-one said otherwise.

Agnes posted this after making a couple of other indirect hints at the passing of Annie:

Quote:
door - he threatened to really cause bodily harm to AiA when he turned up at Annies door- not because he gave a single shiit about Annie but because he hated and still hates AiA that much- he offered to book flights and pay for a trip to America at a pre designated date and time- all with the assistance of Annie supplying him with Info to carry this out- now what would we call this everyone- what kind of obsessive and what kind of "man" goes to these lengths- you guessed it ! A  real life  st---er ! this makes him a danger to anyone on any forum he is on- Annie in the end became very wary of Aussie because she realised she dealing with a nutter and with drew from the conversation- Annie was a class act- but she was dealing with an nasty clown who knew no boundaries- as you can see he has admitted to it but has tried to white wash his own behaviour and even if you believe what he says- still who does that!! ?  But what he didnt say was what his real intentions/ motivations  were for going to America to "assist " this lady- because he sure made them as clear as day to all of us  that he was going there to assault AiA!

AiA was of no threat in the slightest to Annie- he was a friend of Annies in fact-

Note the
past tense

Monk was concerned about the intent of Agnes and so made a public statement confirming Annie had passed.

Simple as that.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:35pm

who here thinks that aussie and fungus should get married? Cods can be the matron of honour

Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #81 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:36pm

just keep on lying for a few pages won't you- mothballs as usual so stupid she doesnt know which way is up and she talks about thing skinned ( LOL )  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

she will support you in your trolling- nothing changes does it

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #82 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:37pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:35pm:
who here thinks that aussie and fungus should get married? Cods can be the matron of honour

Grin Grin Grin

I'd say she is far more suited to you Mr Smith.  She has never appealed to me in any way.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #83 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Grin Grin Grin

who here thinks Johns Smiths balls should drop anytime soon-  not bloody likely?  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:38pm

l have no idea why anyone talks to aussie

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:36pm:
just keep on lying for a few pages won't you- mothballs as usual so stupid she doesnt know which way is up and she talks about thing skinned but she will support you in your troll- nothing changes

it didn't look to me like she was supporting aussie, the impression I got was that she thinks you're a bona fide nut case and aussie should take it easy on you..... you should thank mothra for trying to look out for you

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:38pm:

Grin Grin Grin

who here thinks Johns Smiths balls should drop anytime soon-  not bloody likely?  Grin Grin Grin

balls you can only dream off. Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #87 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:37pm:

Grin Grin Grin

I'd say she is far more suited to you Mr Smith.  She has never appealed to me in any way.

Neither me nor Lisa will have you cock a leechie

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #88 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:40pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:39pm:
Agnes wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:38pm:

Grin Grin Grin

balls you can only dream off. Grin Grin

balls of steel even lol

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:40pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 10:37pm:

Grin Grin Grin

keep pretending aussie, you follow her around like a pimply teenager following the sexy teacher at the school dance

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print