Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
She was right to tell them to shut their bubs up. (Read 3241 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

She was right to tell them to shut their bubs up.
Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:35pm

link

Inconsiderate behaviour in public has become the norm, and it's time people voiced their objections to these vandals.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: She was right to tell them to shut their bubs up.
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:36pm

cafe owner deserves to go bust for their stupidity.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Looks to me like the Owner went about it in an over the top manner.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:40pm

Looks like another café latte gay owner having a go at the inferior stupid redneck 'breeders'.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:37pm:

You might be right, but she said she told them in a 'friendly' manner.

THEY said she shouted.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:49pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:36pm:

Your on a roll Smithy ... more BS.

Why don't you clarify why you think that should happen?

From what I read she was within her rights to look after all her customers ...

not just the overprotective easily offended precious mummies who think that their littlies should be allowed to run amok unchecked.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:50pm

How?

She asked them politely .... and then they were offended & blew it all out of proportion.

How dare anyone say anything about their kids.

Farg off.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:51pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:49pm:

not just the overprotective easily offended precious mummies who think that their littlies should be allowed to run amok unchecked.

I think the cafe owner should shut the fkk up and make her coffee ..... unless she can show where the on/off button is on the babies?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:01pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:51pm:

I think the cafe owner should shut the fkk up and make her coffee ..... unless she can show where the on/off button is on the babies?

How many businesses have you walked into & saw a sign stating ....

the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who ..... blah blah blah etc. ?

did she do that?

What's not clear is what age these children were ....

but as was indicated there was more than one & they were squealing .... small babies don't do that .. they cry.

Parents have a responsibility for their children .... & that responsibility also includes not driving away that CAFE owners other customers because they allow their children to continuously squeal.

The owner said it had been going on for sometime.

If it was my Cafe ... and I had asked nicely only to be met with a lava mouthed response from a big mouthy mum .....

I'd a told them all to f^ck off.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:02pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:50pm:

How?

She asked them politely .... and then they were offended & blew it all out of proportion.

Farg off.

The mere fact that this has become public suggests to me that Owner dealt with it in an unnecessarily aggressive manner.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:04pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:50pm:

How?

Farg off.

The mere fact that this has become public suggests to me that Owner dealt with it in an unnecessarily aggressive manner.

Sounds to me like the aggression came from the mums.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:05pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:01pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:51pm:

How manty businesses have you walked into & saw a sign stating ....

the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who ..... blah blah blah etc. ?

did she do that?

What's not clear is what age these children were ....

but as was indicated there was more than one & they were squealing .... small babies don't do that .. they cry.

Parents have a responsibility for their children .... & that responsibility also includes not driving away that CAFE owners other customers because they allow their children to continuously squeal.

The owner said it had been going on for sometime.

If it was a 'mums & bubs' group the babies would be just that, babies, under 12 months of age

Babies don't come with volume control or an on off button. If she  doesn't want babies in their because they cry, then she should stick a sign up the front saying no babies allowed, I know many restaurants that do just that.... they don't pretend to welcome everyone then throw you out when your kid makes some noise.

the cafe owner should have let the parents make an informed choice before they sat down and got comfortable, ordered their food and coffee's etc.. But she wanted the parents mums money. SHe can get fukked. It doesn't work that way.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:17pm

So true this happened here in a supermarket the other days- 2 kids nearly crashed into me with shopping trollies and I had to parent them lest I be knocked down with the sheer force of these 2 terrors careering toward me  at speed- I think the parents might have heard me but too bad-- mine never behaved badly in public like that- they knew better

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:34pm

How did you 'parent' them?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:36pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:34pm:
How did you 'parent' them?

I don't have a problem with others telling my kids to behave when out in public ... sometimes it's just what they need. Just as long as they aren't yelling or threatening them.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #15 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 9:58pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 8:48pm:

You might be right, but she said she told them in a 'friendly' manner.

THEY said she shouted.

No doubt both are true. You would have to shout to be heard over the screaming babies. Perhaps they misinterpreted. It can be hard to shout in a friendly manner. The Chinese manage though.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:02am

I think this guy says it for me.

"when I go out for "chow" I do not expect to be in the unwanted company of spoiled screaming snit-fit children, as their "parents" act like this is normal......maybe it is....in THEIR home.....but no place in a restaurant. most of the times "parents" do NOT want to act like "parents" and instead be "friends" with their children, which leads to even more disruptive behavior."

Since when is a business required to accept the actions of some of their patrons, to the detriment of all their other patrons? It's not a social free-for-all, where anything goes. No, it's a cafe, & a cafe is a place of business, where people congregate in a mild, gentle, easy going atmosphere, to enjoy a cuppa, & there is something called acceptable behavior respecting the rights of others when doing so.

« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:15am by LearJet »  

What does "it" mean in the sentence,  "What time is it?"?

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:16am

"when I go out for "chow" I do not expect to be in the unwanted company of spoiled screaming snit-fit children, as their "parents" act like this is normal......maybe it is....in THEIR home.....but no place in a restaurant. most of the times "parents" do NOT want to act like "parents" and instead be "friends" with their children, which leads to even more disruptive behavior."

Since when is a business required to accept the actions of some of their patrons, to the detriment of all their other patrons? It's not a social free-for-all, anything goes. No, a cafe is a place of business, where people congregate in a mild, gentle, easy going atmosphere, to enjoy a cuppa, & there is something called acceptable behavior respecting the rights of others when doing so.

Yes indeed

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:08am

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:02am:

Since when is a business required to accept the actions of some of their patrons, to the detriment of all their other patrons? It's not a social free-for-all, where anything goes. No, it's a cafe, & a cafe is a place of business, where people congregate in a mild, gentle, easy going atmosphere, to enjoy a cuppa, & there is something called acceptable behavior respecting the rights of others when doing so.

what a load of crap .... if you accept kids thinking they're quiet little angels who sit still in a corner while you finish your coffee or meal, then you shouldn't be running a cafe.

Like I said, if they don't want kids, put a sign up at the front of the shop saying so, BEFORE all the parents  come in and order ..... once you've accepted their order, you accept their kids might act like kids.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:30am

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:08am:

what a load of crap .... if you accept kids thinking they're quiet little angels who sit still in a corner while you finish your coffee or meal, then you shouldn't be running a cafe.

Like I said, if they don't want kids, put a sign up at the front of the shop saying so, BEFORE all the parents  come in and order ..... once you've accepted their order, you accept their kids might act like kids.

Show me a sign anywhere where is states "Kids Accepted".

No, they are permitted when accompanied by an adult. An adult to keep them in line. It's not the fault of the kids that is the problem, but the fault of the adult who can't keep them in line. Therefore asking them to leave, as a last resort, is the responsible way to resolve the problem if the adults can't act like adults, & demand acceptable behavior from their unruly children, in a place of business where such behavior is detrimental to that business.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:38am

we live in pretty petty sicko times..

so bwave they go on FACEBOOK...\][

and I will killya stone dead..

Angry Angry Angry

what an unpleasant group of mums..

lets not forget they are in charge of babies who will eventually grow up with an attitude. Angry

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:39am

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:30am:

No, they are permitted when accompanied by an adult. An adult to keep them in line. It's not the fault of the kids that is the problem, but the fault of the adult who can't keep them in line. Therefore asking them to leave, as a last resort, is the responsible way to resolve the problem if the adults can't act like adults, & demand acceptable behavior from their unruly children, in a place of business where such behavior is detrimental to that business.

If the door is open to the public then kids are allowed unless otherwise stated. I know of several restaurants that have a 'no children allowed' policy.
The problem is that this cafe owner wants it both ways, she doesn't want the kids but she wants the parents money. It doesn't work that way.
If you've ever had kids you'd understand that the whole 'responsible adults' line is a load of sh1t. Sometimes kids are scream and cry and when that happens nothing you do will stop it. You just have to let it ride out.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:46am

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:39am:

If the door is open to the public then kids are allowed unless otherwise stated. I know of several restaurants that have a 'no children allowed' policy.
The problem is that this cafe owner wants it both ways, she doesn't want the kids but she wants the parents money. It doesn't work that way.
If you've ever had kids you'd understand that the whole 'responsible adults' line is a load of sh1t. Sometimes kids are scream and cry and when that happens nothing you do will stop it. You just have to let it ride out.

what you are saying is..

dont dare ask anyone to behave in your business   unless you want nasty attacks on facebook...

because you havent said a word about that..

she was not dealing with ONE child  but a group

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:50am

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:46am:
what you are saying is..

dont dare ask anyone to behave in your business   unless you want nasty attacks on facebook...

because you havent said a word about that..

she was not dealing with ONE child  but a group   

no, what I am saying is that if you don't want kids, say so. Don't wait until after everyone has ordered and is into their meal or coffee before you whinge. Kids will be kids and sometimes that means they carry on.  I'm happy to not bring my kids into your coffee shop as long as you don't take my money first.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:54am

what makes it even worse is that this cafe in particular promotes itself as a child friendly cafe. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:56am

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:54am:
what makes it even worse is that this cafe in particular promotes itself as a child friendly cafe. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

so you have no right to ask a simple ... can you keep it down a bit for my other customers....

got it!

she may have had to raise her voice to be heard over the noise... Roll Eyes

I dont know I wasnt there..

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:57am

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:56am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:54am:

so you have no right to ask a simple ... can you keep it down a bit for my other customers....

got it!

she may have had to raise her voice to be heard over the noise... Roll Eyes

I dont know I wasnt there..

she kicked them out cods.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:03am

If the door is open to the public then kids are allowed unless otherwise stated.

Yes. Allowed if they are made to behave appropriately by their parental guardians.

And just like adults must act, they are expected to act properly, & if they can't, they can, along with their children, be asked to leave if they fail to get the children to act respectfully. The ADULT is not there to let them run free & do as they wish, the ADULT is there to make sure they act properly in a place of business.

That's what's wrong with society today. It's the lack of respect for others. Lack of respect for the business owners & the other patrons. The parents fail in their main responsibility to parent. They set a poor example for their children in how they need to act in public. The way they act at home is one thing, but the way they act in public leaves much to be desired.

If they wish to run free to do as they wish the parents should not be taking them to a place of business, no they should pack up some food & take them to a park, where even dogs must be picked up after. That is if dogs are even permitted.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:05am

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:03am:
And just like adults must act, they are expected to act properly,

but they're kids, not adults .... and unlike most adults kids do not always have control over their emotions. Sometimes that means they carry over the slightest thing. If you accept kids you accept that they act like kids. Expecting kids to act like adults is naive.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:10am

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:05am:

but they're kids, not adults .... and unlike most adults kids do not always have control over their emotions. Sometimes that means they carry over the slightest thing. If you accept kids you accept that they act like kids. Expecting kids to act like adults is naive.

The business owner or the other patrons did not give birth to them, therefore they are not given free go to do whatever they wish to do, unrestrained.

Like I said, pack lunch & take them to a public park. They aren't fit to eat in a cafe, & neither are their children.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:11am

they were babies   and babies are usually encouraged to make that squealing noise...and if a whole group do it... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:13am

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:10am:

The business owner or the other patrons did not give birth to them, therefore they are not given free go to do whatever they wish to do, unrestrained.

Like I said, pack lunch & take them to a public park. They aren't fit to eat in a cafe, & neither are their children.

Again, I go back to saying if the cafe owners doesn't want kids, she needs to say so instead of promoting herself as child friendly. Kids are not adults. Applying the same standards to kids is ridiculous.
the real problem is that she is greedy .... she wants the moms money ... but doesn't want the kids.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:14am

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:10am:

have you ever been on a plane where a child is playing up.....omg.. I flew to NZ once with one of those...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:14am

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:11am:

they were babies   and babies are usually encouraged to make that squealing noise...and if a whole group do it... Roll Eyes

in my opinion that makes the cafe owner look worse. If kids have little control over their emotions, babies have NONE

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:16am

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:14am:
have you ever been on a plane where a child is playing up.....omg.. I flew to NZ once with one of those...

come off it cods ... you've had kids. Are you going to pretend you have always been able to stop your kids from carrying on?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:21am

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:16am:
cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:14am:

come off it cods ... you've had kids. Are you going to pretend you have always been able to stop your kids from carrying on?

thats not what I am saying....this was a group of mums with babies....who when asked to respect other customers  who   got nasty and personal on facebook...

I would hope I would have a smiggin of control over my child if I ever planned to take them into a cafe .. if you cant control your children  then dont take them into cafes.... get your take away...and hide you bloody kids...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:25am

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:21am:
thats not what I am saying....this was a group of mums with babies....who when asked to respect other customers  who   got nasty and personal on facebook...

they complained on facebook, not 'got nasty' ..... and only  AFTER they got thrown out. I'd be pissed off too if I was in their shoes. If she threw them out expecting rave reviews on facebook then she's in lala land.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:26am

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:21am:
I would hope I would have a smiggin of control over my child if I ever planned to take them into a cafe .. if you cant control your children  then dont take them into cafes.... get your take away...and hide you bloody kids...

they were babies that squealed cods. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:34am

So on Mummies & Bub Day all else has to be forgone for their sake? Closed to all other patrons because of mum & bub bedlam.

That has a familiar exclusive ring to it.  Roll Eyes

We all know ... or at least those of us who have raised children do ... that children have "no on off buttons" as you state .....

but knowing what they are capable of & that amplified when in a group in public .....

it's the mothers/parents job to minimize that when out in public ...... not left to the Cafe owner because they just switch off while they latte & waffle.

It's called consideration .......something obviously lacking in this group of selfish self centered mums.

The owner has every right to look after the interests of all her customers.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:38am

Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:34am:
So on Mummies & Bub Day all else has to be forgone for their sake? Closed to all other patrons because of mum & bub bedlam.

i didn't read anything about any other patron even complaining.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

sure she does ... but the mothers are customers too. Are you really going to pretend that if someone threw you out while you were halfway through your meal, because your baby squealed, that you would be happy with it? Get real

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:43am

Bullshyte ..... not in the restaurant you don't. If the child is inconsolable then a decent parent would just get up & politely leave.

My wife & I have done that quite a number of times when this has occurred when our children were bubs.

Seems you'd prefer to be an inconsiderate t/wat.

And because you spend money somewhere doesn't give you or your children carte blanche.

Seems to me the owner would be better off canning the Mum & Bub morning. Selfish bints.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:46am

Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:43am:
Bullshyte ..... not in the restaurant you don't

Calm your tits down, I agree, that comment was a generalisation and not specific to this case ...there was no tantrum or screaming in the coffee shop, it was babies squeeling that set the owner off

And because you spend money somewhere doesn't give you or your children carte blanche.

but it does mean your kids will be kids

Seems to me the owner would be better off canning the Mum & Bub morning. Selfish bints.

exactly my point from the very beginning. She can't have it both ways.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:46am

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:38am:

i didn't read anything about any other patron even complaining.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

sure she does ... but the mothers are customers too. Are you really going to pretend that if someone threw you out while you were halfway through your meal, because your baby squealed, that you would be happy with it? Get real

You didn't read where anyone else complained .....

and I never read anything about anyone being thrown out halfway through their meal.

They chose to leave because the owner had the audacity to ask them if they could do something about the prolonged screaming/squealing of their children.

So don't talk shyte.

Edit:  the Cafe owner didn't carry this on ... the Mothers did .....

they decided to crucify her on the Cafes Facebook page & other social media.

They should have let it go & not frequented the place anymore.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:53am

Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:46am:
and I never read anything about anyone being thrown out halfway through their meal.

From the OP

Will never be coming back again as they kicked me and the rest of my mothers group out in the freezing rain with our babies,' another disgruntled mother wrote.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #44 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:04am

Am interested in your comments re this paragraph.....

"The group of seven mothers and babies aged 9 to 11 months met at the St Albans cafe at 1pm on Wednesday. De Jong said the incident happened about 3pm."

Read more:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/food-news/95664842

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:21am

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:53am:

From the OP

Will never be coming back again as they kicked me and the rest of my mothers group out in the freezing rain with our babies,' another disgruntled mother wrote.

one also said..

It is very sad that offence has been taken to this and facts have been totally changed. Many of our customers and my wonderful team witnessed the event and thanked me for taking polite action.'
'We pride ourselves on our free kids area, our free babychinos and our sponsorship of the Big Brother Big Sister project.'

She also revealed that one mother approached her to tell her she was committed to tarnishing her company's name on social media.

alinta has made a good point john..

they were approached after 2 hours!!!!!!!

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:35pm

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:21am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:53am:

From the OP

one also said..

It is very sad that offence has been taken to this and facts have been totally changed. Many of our customers and my wonderful team witnessed the event and thanked me for taking polite action.'
'We pride ourselves on our free kids area, our free babychinos and our sponsorship of the Big Brother Big Sister project.'

She also revealed that one mother approached her to tell her she was committed to tarnishing her company's name on social media.

alinta has made a good point john..

they were approached after 2 hours!!!!!!!

Sounds like they were given every opportunity to resolve issues with their children, & I would have to think every option was afforded to the women before management had no choice but to take the only option left, politely asking them to vacate the premises. I've seen stubborn indignation first hand myself, & it would have been exceedingly difficult for management, trying to please everyone, to the very end.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:59pm

Alinta wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:04am:

"The group of seven mothers and babies aged 9 to 11 months met at the St Albans cafe at 1pm on Wednesday. De Jong said the incident happened about 3pm."

Read more:

sounds to me like the cafe owner wanted them to move on. She wasn't getting any more money from them.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:00pm

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:21am:

that's the risk you take in this day and age when you piss of your customers. It's not like she was unaware of social media.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:20pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
Alinta wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:04am:

Read more:

sounds to me like the cafe owner wanted them to move on. She wasn't getting any more money from them.

they probably had their one latte each but as one of them said  it was cold and raining outside... why not stay nice and warm   spend a dollar and keep the kids happy until bedtime....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh   

7 babies 9 to 11 months....I can see js having them in his home while he is working...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa for js... Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:55pm

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:20pm:
they probably had their one latte each but as one of them said  it was cold and raining outside... why not stay nice and warm   spend a dollar and keep the kids happy until bedtime....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh   

it's a coffee shop ..... people drinking latte's is their lifeblood.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:14pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 7:55pm:

So are repeat customers who spend more than lactating rug crawler lovers. Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:16pm

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:14pm:

So are repeat customers who spend more than lactating rug crawler lovers. Cheesy Cheesy

mid week? guess who her best customers are?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Well said.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:34pm:

Well said.

nothing 'well' about it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

LearJet

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:58pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:16pm:
LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:14pm:

mid week? guess who her best customers are?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Probably women with class, who know how to properly take care of their children, rather than the tattoo laden bogans that got tossed on their fat asses, & will probably generate business because they won't be back, & the regular paying appreciate good management who look out for their comfort ahead of uppity bitches with screaming kids!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #56 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:07pm

A business owner has a right to choose his/her clientele. If one group makes it an unhappy place, they should be able to say bye bye.  That clientele will no longer visit, but the people that do not like that atmosphere will.

I know if my child made an unholy noise, I did not think everyone else should just wear it. I would remove them.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 9:07pm

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:58pm:
Probably women with class, who know how to properly take care of their childre

that's right .... women with kids.

I just love how you all try to attach any negative stereotype to these women, despite having ZERO information whatsoever about them .... anything goes , right? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 11:13pm

yeah for two hours out of the cold and rain...I am not sure why..

but for the life of me I cant see you putting up with that if your were the owner of that coffee shop.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:25am

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 11:13pm:

yeah for two hours out of the cold and rain...I am not sure why..

but for the life of me I cant see you putting up with that if your were the owner of that coffee shop.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

who said the people in the story only had a latte each cods? you realise that you making crap up isn't an argument, right?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #60 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:05am

I fkken hate people who believe that it is their god given right to impose their screaming kids upon other people.

Either get them under control or keep them the fkk home, do not fkken bring them out in the open to give every one else the sh1ts and ruin their dinner, lunch, breakfast, flight or whatever.

Do you job and control your kids!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print