Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 34
Send Topic Print
I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic (Read 27712 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic
Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:06pm

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:11pm

Yes. Thank you most of Australia for not being Hom .... ophobic.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:13pm

Nice one, Tim

Smiley

He's a good Perth boy.

(one of Mr Hammer's favourite artists, so I'm told)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
Nice one, Tim

Smiley

He's a good Perth boy.

(one of Mr Hammer's favourite artists, so I'm told)

Does Tim do the Rooty Hill RSL?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:30pm

Tim's mad for a bit of Rooty Hill action.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:30pm:
Tim's mad for a bit of Rooty Hill action.

Aren't we all?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:42pm

Timmy is speeeecial, he is an Australian super star and all round celebrity, just ask him, just like the celebrities made all the difference in the US his type will do the same here.
Get a haircut and a real job you raging homo.
The silent majority stand at the ready to put these lot back in the closet, along with their glory boxes.

IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW
Reply #7 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:43pm

I find it highly amusing that such an obvious example of 'ochlocracy' in practice. (being the outlawing of SSM)..is being so totally howled down by the Comrade Rentacrowd Left, when normally, it, ('ochlocracy' that is) is so much the collective's buddy   ??????  Cheesy  Look at 'progressive taxation' for example.

Personally, I will likely vote yes for legalizing SSM, despite all the extremely annoying political correctness being regurgitated about by SM and the comrade ABC (which is dangerously doing its level best to convince me to vote the opposite way......... just to spite them  Cheesy)

The bottom line is that the rights of the individual should not be impinged upon by the tyranny of the masses.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:47pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:42pm:
Timmy is speeeecial, he is an Australian super star and all round celebrity, just ask him, just like the celebrities made all the difference in the US his type will do the same here.
The silent majority stand at the ready to put these lot back in the closet, along with their glory boxes.

Look, you're just going to have to accept it, SSM is coming. It is but a matter of time. Either it will be here after the postal vote or it will be here when Labor get in next election.

I suggest you work on getting used to the idea. It is going to be your new reality. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:51pm

mothra wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:47pm:

Look, you're just going to have to accept it, SSM is coming. It is but a matter of time. Either it will be here after the postal vote or it will be here when Labor get in next election.

I suggest you work on getting used to the idea. It is going to be your new reality. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Nice, you are already conceding defeat, we need more tantrums because that will really work in favor of the no vote.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:53pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:51pm:

Nice, you are already conceding defeat, we need more tantrums because that will really work in favor of the no vote.

No, i think the vote will be a resounding yes .. but it's not binding .. and the LNP are arseholes.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:56pm

He can prepare for it.

Stock up on food & water, build a bomb shelter in the backyard, and maybe get a tub of Vaseline from Chemist Warehouse the next time he's in there stocking up on his AFL fragrance.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:00pm

Quote:
No, i think the vote will be a resounding yes .. but it's not binding .. and the LNP are arseholes.

Yeah they are ... but not just because of their stance on SSM.

And after the resounding yes vote you're happy to be a "person" then?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:00pm

Gays are already legally allowed to adopt children (fercrissake!) - and so them getting married is even less of a legal liberty.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:02pm

mothra wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:53pm:
Johnnie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 1:51pm:

So are the labor party and most of the other politicians but here is an election promise about to be delivered, is that a first?
I am sure it will be a resounding no and that will be the end of the matter.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 34
Send Topic Print