Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Send Topic Print
I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic (Read 27721 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic
Reply #45 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:31pm

cods wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 5:33pm:
if they want to get marriage  for gawds sakes let them....then lets watch the divorce rate double over night.(

I've seen commentary where it was said that the great bulk of de facto marriages between gay males do not last even for two years.

The 'relationship' between gays is WAY more one of focussing on genitalia and sexual obsession than is the case with the vast majority of hetero- relationships.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #46 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:31pm:
if they want to get marriage  for gawds sakes let them....then lets watch the divorce rate double over night.(

I've seen commentary where it was said that the great bulk of de facto marriages between gay males do not last even for two years.

The 'relationship' between gays is WAY more one of focussing on genitalia and sexual obsession than is the case with the vast majority of hetero- relationships.

True

Homosexuals are totally focused on LUST rather than LOVE.

They believe they are in love simply because they are so self absorbed that they dont know the difference.

That is why they are gay in the first place, simply because they love themselves so much that they look for someone similar to themselves, even the same sex.

I know a few gays, family and friends, they are always having serious issues with their partners at the time.
The bitchiness is unbelievable.
They have way more partners than my hetro friends, why is this so?
One has had upward of 40 different partners in the 40 years I have known him.

Oh there are occasional stable relationships.
One female? gay couple have been together for 30 years, but they are the exception.

Yep, its all LUST with LOVE being a secondary consideration.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:48pm

Well anyone notice that with all the 'Gay' rights and empowerment going on around the world...
...the little Rednecks are going to have a War.

You support Rednecks, you'll also get Gays appear.
You support Gays, you'll also get Rednecks appear.
They both 'bounce' off one another.

Only Rednecks are homophobic.
Only Gays think they are superior to Rednecks.

Both are playing everyone else for fools.

Many a nation full of Rednecks have been ruled by Gays.
Gandhi was a poof (he taught love for his fellow men  Roll Eyes ) and look at the nation he created - an irresponsibly over-populating nation of stupid rednecks.

So now, thanks to Australian Politics that does whatever the USA does - especially through the whims of the Media.
We now have these two stupid social expressions infecting our society by playing us off against one another.

Some nations, like the USA - have 'TOO MUCH' Freedom, that their actions go undisciplined and unchecked. The 'freedom' to do whatever they like and the result is that many take it to the extreme and take it too far.

Gays? Well I've met a few nice ones. But while male Nursing, most of them tried to antagonise me into 'victimising' them for being Gay. They couldn't cope with me not giving a rat's arse as a Hetero male. If I wasn't Gay, then they needed me to be a 'homophobic Redneck'.
So if you don't agree with them or give them what they want - then you are 'automatically' a Homophobe.  Roll Eyes

If you support Gay Rights or Redneck Riots.
Than you support a very poor behaviour of Human Society.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:09pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

True

They believe they are in love simply because they are so self absorbed that they dont know the difference.

That is why they are gay in the first place, simply because they love themselves so much that they look for someone similar to themselves, even the same sex.

I know a few gays, family and friends, they are always having serious issues with their partners at the time.

One female? gay couple have been together for 30 years, but they are the exception.

Yep, its all LUST with LOVE being a secondary consideration.

Lucky buggers!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #49 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:10pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

True

Yep, its all LUST with LOVE being a secondary consideration

Rubbish and a sweeping and very ignorant generalistion about a subject you know nothing about- they are human beings and individuals with all the complexities of the human condition manifest- keep your stupid gob shut! And gay relationships last about the same as anyone else- I used to think you were gay Valkie just based on some of your posts- ?????

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Yes - I've only known a very small minority of Gays being in permanent long term relationships.
Most of them are like the dirty sex-addict alley cats you see roaming around the back streets of Darlinghurst in Sydney.

Valkie is right. The concept of the 'same sex' is just a mirror-image of their own self absorbtion.

As Frankie Goes to Hollywood once sang "Welcome to the 'Pleasure' Dome"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:16pm

Same old same old, from the Usual suspects...  ridicule and stupidity abounds in the Prog Left.

They start topics they cant even debate.

Quote:
An issue put to the vote which does not affect the Constitution is called a plebiscite. A plebiscite is not defined in the Australian Constitution, the Electoral Act or the Referendum Act. A plebiscite can also be referred to as a simple national vote.

Governments can hold plebiscites to test whether people either support or oppose a proposed action on an issue. The government is not bound by the 'result' of a plebiscite as it is by the result of a Constitutional referendum. Federal, state and territory governments have held plebiscites on various issues.

The anti-democracy mob (ALP, GREENS, NXT and HINCH) crueled any chance of SSM getting up earlier this year.  It is they who have done this not the Coalition.

Homophobia is not an issue and most Australians aren't homophobic, unless you've been lying about the majority support for SSM in Australia Mothra.

Even so there are more reasons to keep Marriage as it is than change it for a handful of people, who don't need it. Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #52 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:18pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:15pm:
Yes - I've only known a very small minority of Gays being in permanent long term relationships.
Most of them are like the dirty sex-addict alley cats you see roaming around the back streets of Darlinghurst in Sydney.

Valkie is right. The concept of the 'same sex' is just a mirror-image of their own self absorbtion.

I  think most Aussie males are scared of gay males because it might come a little too close to a truth within themselves
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:24pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:18pm:

I  think most Aussie maes are scared of gay males because it might come a little too close to a truth within themselves

"Rubbish and a sweeping and very ignorant generalistion about a subject you know nothing about-"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:21pm

I  think most Aussie maes are scared of gay males because it might come a little too close to a truth within themselves

Well they might be 'Rednecks'.
Either way, its 'men wanting to touch other men' - be it violently, or sexually.
Both are a pain in the arse.  Tongue

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #55 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:21pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

"Rubbish and a sweeping and very ignorant generalistion about a subject you know nothing about-"

Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #56 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:21pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:21pm:

Well they might be 'Rednecks'.
Either way, its 'men wanting to touch other men' - be it violently, or sexually.
Both are a pain in the arse.  Tongue

Wink

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #57 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:24pm

Yeah, just bullshit compiled from prejudice.

I know a gay couple—and I mean couple!

Let us call him John—had a childhood cancer recur in his left arm. Left arm got amputated. His partner/husband, call him Peter, was there for John all the way through diagnosis, operation and the no doubt much more difficult recovery and coming to terms with the loss of the arm.

They ended up working on Eyre Peninsula. Then Peter got offered a big promotion—in North Queensland. John loved where he was but followed Peter. They have both since got promotions, better jobs etc.

I can think of many hetero marriages that would have failed under these stresses!

So don’t talk crap, ’Erbert!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:24pm

Gays use 'homophobic Rednecks' as an excuse to convince 'normal' people to swing to their favour.

Gays: "Because we are intellectually superior (and attend Universities) to homophobic Rednecks - we are, of course, are in the 'Right'."

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #59 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:27pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:24pm:
Gays use 'homophobic Rednecks' as an excuse to convince 'normal' people to swing to their favour.

Gays: "Because we are intellectually superior (and attend Universities) to homophobic Rednecks - we are, of course, are in the 'Right'."

they are normal pp and they think YOU are in denial lollololol It is said and they believe they can turn a so called straight male very easily -----lol---- Im thinking there might be something in that

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Send Topic Print