Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34
Send Topic Print
I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic (Read 28154 times)
Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Re: I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic
Reply #315 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:15pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 12:57pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:49am:
Ajax wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:35am:
Bobby the oligarchy fleeces us (you, me the country) to the tune of billions, $122 million is but a pebble in a lake.

No it's not - that money could be used to house homeless people -
to do something - anything -  worthwhile -

not just make printers rich.

The elitist politicians don't have the right to upturn the most important society institution we have, that is for society itself to decide, and hang the costs.
They will only spend the money on importing  terrorists anyway.

Shouldn't it be for individuals to decide?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #316 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:22pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:13pm:
It is a religious institution formed to ensure that a man and a woman are joined in holy matromony with the intent of having children.

So, if it's a religious institution, then why not abolish the legal definition of marriage, institute instead Civil Unions, and allow religious institutions to define and confer marriage on couples?

No they dont, in virtually every religion, the joining of same sex is seen as a sin or at tge very least ill advised.
Simply because the primary purpose of marriage is to propergate the species.
Something same sex couples can never do.

Most religions consider ALL SEX to be a sin, but realize that it's necessary for procreation. So, given this, all 'married' couples who have protected sex are actually committing a sin, and shouldn't be considered 'married' until they give birth to children?

If same sex joining is repugnant to religion, and marriage is a religious insitution, why do gays so vehemently want to be married?

They don't. They want equal legal recognition concerning their contractual arrangement with another person.

Simply because they want to punish those who they see as holding their mental illness back..

Are you trolling? Or are you serious? The entire psychological community worldwide doesn't consider homosexuality a mental illness? Are you denying what 99.9% of science has proven?

There will be cheering and rampant sexual orgies to  celebrate thier win.

So, men and women don't have sexual orgies? What if a married man has an orgy with several women? Should his married status be annulled due to his/her action?

Because its all about LUST  not LOVE so without binding
love, the sham marriages will all fal apart.

So, that means then that all marriages shouldn't involve sex, because sex is lustful and is inherently sinful. That means that the majority of marriages in Australia should be annulled.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #317 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 5:50pm

As predicted, plebiscite brings out the crazies

"The remarkable thing about Shakespeare," Robert Graves said, "is that he is really very good – in spite of all the people who say he is very good."

And the unremarkable thing about the plebiscite on marriage equality is that really has unleashed precisely the demonisation of gays that we all feared would happen, just as we had predicted would happen. Instead of the parliament resolving the issue quickly and easily with a conscience vote, we go to a non-compulsory, non-binding, glorified opinion poll costing $122 million, which in the process gives a platform to every homophobe in the land to unburden themselves of their bigotry.

And yes, I accept plenty of decent people, who are not homophobes, are against marriage equality for all kinds of reasons. But, in the meantime, you only had to see Bronywn Bishop among the crazies on Sky the other night to realise the damage it does. Apparently, if we allow marriage equality in Oz, if we recognise the rights of gays, we are only one step away from men marrying dogs, and allowing five people to marry!

Oh, and according to Tony Abbott, did you know this is all about religious freedom and stopping political correctness in its tracks, not basic human rights. The Australian Christian Lobby has the hide to refer to the children of gay parents as the "stolen generation". Can you imagine the hurt such words cause?

Meanwhile, on Twitter, you have to see it to believe it. My own favourite so far, is an image of a happy groom and his bride, above the line, "I will never get to call her my wife …" Yup. If we allow marriage equality, all of us in traditional marriages will be diminished!

And far more to the point than the public figures and institutions above, is what is happening among the folk. A friend's daughter called her in tears on Friday, because an online forum at her high school discussing the plebiscite had resulted in endless posts saying gays were sick, should be lynched, etc. How would a gay teen go, reading such posts. This is happening, now, across the land, all because the government in general, and Malcolm Turnbull in particular, did not have the strength to do what needed to be done.

And to those of the commentariat who sneer that the government had to keep their promise on the plebiscite, I ask: where the hell were you when the Abbott government broke their promises on "no cuts to education, no cuts to health ... no cuts to the ABC"?

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/as-predicted-plebiscite-brings-out-the-crazies-201...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #318 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:14pm

Ok

Lets look at this from a purely logical perspective.

Where does marriage come from?

It is a religious institution formed to ensure that a man and a woman are joined in holy matromony with the intent of having children.

No.

Why do you people keep getting this so wrong?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #319 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:17pm

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #320 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:17pm

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #321 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 2:55pm:
Ajax wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:33am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:30am:
Ajax wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:29am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:19am:
Ajax wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 11:11am:
Marriage is between a man and a woman, they usually get married to start a family and have children.

I don't see many married couples down the toilets of the local parks after dark waiting wanting for a sexual interlude with some stranger.

Okay, I have to ask: why are you down the toilets of the local parks after dark?

If you know so little on the activities of these people why are you defending them.

Anyone who has been out and about knows about that gay men gather in the public toilets of our parks and gardens to blow each other.

Ask one of them, there not shy in telling you all about it.

Now if these people who are in dire need of a psychiatrist have the right to marry then they will have rights to children.

Do you really want these people to bring kids up Gregg...??

They can bring up kids now.

You do know that, don't you?

They don't have to be married.

Well then the day that hetrosexuals will become the minority has started.

Let me guess: you think that children brought up by gay parents will turn out gay as well?

That's what you actually believe, isn't it?

'Brought up by straight parents = turn out straight'.

'Brought up by gay parents = turn out gay'.

Well, how do you explain the millions of gay people who have been brought up by two straight parents?

I'm curious.

Greg thinks his curly thinking will break western civilisation!

Angry

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #322 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:15pm:
Bobby the oligarchy fleeces us (you, me the country) to the tune of billions, $122 million is but a pebble in a lake.

The elitist politicians don't have the right to upturn the most important society institution we have, that is for society itself to decide, and hang the costs.

Ideas exist in your head buddy!
Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #323 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:20pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:22pm:

So, if it's a religious institution, then why not abolish the legal definition of marriage, institute instead Civil Unions, and allow religious institutions to define and confer marriage on couples?

No they dont, in virtually every religion, the joining of same sex is seen as a sin or at tge very least ill advised.

Most religions consider ALL SEX to be a sin, but realize that it's necessary for procreation. So, given this, all 'married' couples who have protected sex are actually committing a sin, and shouldn't be considered 'married' until they give birth to children?

If same sex joining is repugnant to religion, and marriage is a religious insitution, why do gays so vehemently want to be married?

They don't. They want equal legal recognition concerning their contractual arrangement with another person.

Simply because they want to punish those who they see as holding their mental illness back..

Are you trolling? Or are you serious? The entire psychological community worldwide doesn't consider homosexuality a mental illness? Are you denying what 99.9% of science has proven?

So, men and women don't have sexual orgies? What if a married man has an orgy with several women? Should his married status be annulled due to his/her action?

So, that means then that all marriages shouldn't involve sex, because sex is lustful and is inherently sinful. That means that the majority of marriages in Australia should be annulled.

You must make phone calls for a living  Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #324 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:21pm

[quote author=greggerypeccary link=1502417193/318#318 date=1502615649][quote author=Valkie link=1502417193/314#314 date=1502604825]Ok

Lets look at this from a purely logical perspective.

Where does marriage come from?

It is a religious institution formed to ensure that a man and a woman are joined in holy matromony [highlight]with the intent of having children.[/highlight]

[/quote]

No.

Why do you people keep getting this so wrong?

[/quote]
Greg has no logic  :D :D ;D :D ;D

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #325 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:25pm

mothra wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 5:50pm:

And far more to the point than the public figures and institutions above, is what is happening among the folk. A friend's daughter called her in tears on Friday, because an online forum at her high school discussing the plebiscite had resulted in endless posts saying gays were sick, should be lynched, etc. How would a gay teen go, reading such posts. This is happening, now, across the land, all because the government in general, and Malcolm Turnbull in particular, did not have the strength to do what needed to be done.

Good they should feel persecuted and be bullied at every opportunity....treat them like the filth they are.

Bring on the day of the rope.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #326 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:30pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:22pm:

Great idea, call it anything EXCEPT marriage, tgen you will have no argument.

Sorry but you are wrong.
The purpose of marriage and the vows, if you ever went to church, is to procreate in wedlock.

Again, call it anything except marriage and you will have no argument.

And for many many years, the most learned scientists believed the world was flat, that desease came from smell and that scurvy was a virus.
They always get it wrong, and besides all the 99% you talk about were most likely gay or stuffed up by Fredian mantra.

WTF Im simply saying that the gays wil rejoice in their favorite way, unbridled copious sexual perversion.

Again, you misinterpret the facts, marriage is expected to bear children.
Truely gay couples cannot have children.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #327 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Auggie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:15pm:

We as a society decide on the way society is run, if we decide to rule out beastiality  then the individuals right to root animals is out the window.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #328 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 5:50pm:

Good they should feel persecuted and be bullied at every opportunity....treat them like the filth they are.

Bring on the day of the rope.

Way to go Doc, put the shoe on the other foot.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #329 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:49pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
marriage is expected to bear children.

Incorrect.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34
Send Topic Print