Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Send Topic Print
I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic (Read 27730 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I Still Call Australia Hom .... ophobic
Reply #210 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:34pm:
cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
hey gweg you seem to be an expert on this !

where do transgenders fit in???...does this include them do you know??... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

will they have to register their "bits"  Smiley

Register their bits with whom?

I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

well will the marriage licence have the word GAY on it..between two people of the same sex.....

when it comes to trannies   are they considered GAY?..

what about cross dressers...

you know marriage ev en if it is between two people of the same sex  needs to be a sacred institution....

I am not sure a tranny knows which sex they are..

but you obviously are not the expert I thought you were.. Sad

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:55pm

Ajax wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
Quote:
"When we institutionalize same-sex marriage... we move from permitting citizens the freedom to live as they choose, to promoting same-sex headed households. Now we are normalizing a family structure where a child will always be deprived daily of one gender influence and the relationship with at least one natural parent. Our cultural narrative becomes one that, in essence, tells children that they have no right to the natural family structure or their biological parents, but that children simply exist for the satisfaction of adult desires."

-Katy Faust

http://australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-o...

Sounds about right.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:55pm

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:54pm:

where do transgenders fit in???...does this include them do you know??... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well will the marriage licence have the word GAY on it..between two people of the same sex.....

when it comes to trannies   are they considered GAY?..

what about cross dressers...

you know marriage ev en if it is between two people of the same sex  needs to be a sacred institution....

I am not sure a tranny knows which sex they are..

but you obviously are not the expert I thought you were.. Sad

Do they say "heterosexual" now?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:56pm

Did your marriage licence have the word STRAIGHT on it?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:57pm

LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
one of your daddies calling himself your 'mummy.

Do you have an example of that?

Not exactly that, but maybe along similar lines.

Quote:
Experience is supposed to be top card over any and all facts. But what happens when experience blows holes in the activist narrative?

It doesn’t matter who you click with. That was what the airline put in their ads.

Homosexuals should be able to raise children. We’ve been told this for as long as same-sex relationships have been socially acceptable.

But did anybody ask what the CHILDREN thought about it?

One has finally spoken up. The keepers of the narrative will not like it.

We can probably expect her to be given the same rough treatment that other heretics against the cause — like Milo — are given.

So, while she still has a voice, let’s let hers be heard:

It’s her own personal story, after all. By the rules of the game as the Left has been playing it, ‘who can judge her for her own story’?

[Heather]Barwick, who is 31 now, married, and has four children, said that “same-sex marriage and parenting withholds either a mother or father from a child while telling him or her that it doesn’t matter. That it’s all the same. But it’s not.”

“A lot of us, a lot of your kids, are hurting,” wrote Barwick in her essay for The Federalist website. “My father’s absence created a huge hole in me, and I ached every day for a dad. I loved my mom’s partner, but another mom could never have replaced the father I lost.”

“I grew up surrounded by women who said they didn’t need or want a man,” said Barwick. “Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary.”

She used to be an advocate of same-sex marriage. So she isn’t motivated by disdain for same-sex relationships. She’s backing a different cause now.

“Gay marriage doesn’t just redefine marriage, but also parenting,” she says. “It promotes and normalizes a family structure that necessarily denies us something precious and foundational. It denies us something we need and long for, while at the same time tells us that we don’t need what we naturally crave. That we will be okay. But we’re not. We’re hurting.”

…”It’s not just me,” said Barwick. “There are so many of us. Many of us are too scared to speak up and tell you about our hurt and pain, because for whatever reason it feels like you’re not listening. That you don’t want to hear.”

“If we say we are hurting because we were raised by same-sex parents, we are either ignored or labeled a hater,” she wrote.

Now she’s an advocate of Children’s rights. She’s also married and a mother of four.

Buckle up, Heather. It looks like you’ll be in for a rough ride.

http://clashdaily.com/2017/08/woman-raised-lesbians-interesting-things-say-needi...

at the end of the day... a child is born of two people of different sex.......

as far as i know they havent made an artificial egg or sperm...

lets hope they never do...

however every child will have the right to ask questions...sadly we wont find out for many years

just what [if any] damage has been done. Sad

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:50pm:

Won't they need to get a Gender Licence.. you know - like car, truck, bus.. you name it... otherwise how will Der Staadt know if they are Fair Dinkum poofs or trannies or whatever when they apply for their marriage licence....??

They won't need to prove gender.

They'll just need to be consenting adults.

That's the whole point.

Jesus, some people are thick    Roll Eyes

You ought to know.... Mr ThickastwoshortPlanks.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:59pm

cods wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:57pm:
LearJet wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
one of your daddies calling himself your 'mummy.

Do you have an example of that?

Not exactly that, but maybe along similar lines.

Quote:
Experience is supposed to be top card over any and all facts. But what happens when experience blows holes in the activist narrative?

It doesn’t matter who you click with. That was what the airline put in their ads.

Homosexuals should be able to raise children. We’ve been told this for as long as same-sex relationships have been socially acceptable.

But did anybody ask what the CHILDREN thought about it?

One has finally spoken up. The keepers of the narrative will not like it.

We can probably expect her to be given the same rough treatment that other heretics against the cause — like Milo — are given.

So, while she still has a voice, let’s let hers be heard:

It’s her own personal story, after all. By the rules of the game as the Left has been playing it, ‘who can judge her for her own story’?

[Heather]Barwick, who is 31 now, married, and has four children, said that “same-sex marriage and parenting withholds either a mother or father from a child while telling him or her that it doesn’t matter. That it’s all the same. But it’s not.”

“A lot of us, a lot of your kids, are hurting,” wrote Barwick in her essay for The Federalist website. “My father’s absence created a huge hole in me, and I ached every day for a dad. I loved my mom’s partner, but another mom could never have replaced the father I lost.”

“I grew up surrounded by women who said they didn’t need or want a man,” said Barwick. “Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary.”

She used to be an advocate of same-sex marriage. So she isn’t motivated by disdain for same-sex relationships. She’s backing a different cause now.

“Gay marriage doesn’t just redefine marriage, but also parenting,” she says. “It promotes and normalizes a family structure that necessarily denies us something precious and foundational. It denies us something we need and long for, while at the same time tells us that we don’t need what we naturally crave. That we will be okay. But we’re not. We’re hurting.”

…”It’s not just me,” said Barwick. “There are so many of us. Many of us are too scared to speak up and tell you about our hurt and pain, because for whatever reason it feels like you’re not listening. That you don’t want to hear.”

“If we say we are hurting because we were raised by same-sex parents, we are either ignored or labeled a hater,” she wrote.

Now she’s an advocate of Children’s rights. She’s also married and a mother of four.

Buckle up, Heather. It looks like you’ll be in for a rough ride.

http://clashdaily.com/2017/08/woman-raised-lesbians-interesting-things-say-needi...

at the end of the day... a child is born of two people of different sex.......

as far as i know they havent made an artificial egg or sperm...

lets hope they never do...

however every child will have the right to ask questions...sadly we wont find out for many years

just what [if any] damage has been done. Sad

The thread is about SSM, not childbirth.

Why can't you stay on topic?

And, did your marriage licence have the word STRAIGHT on it?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:59pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:53pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:50pm:

Won't they need to get a Gender Licence.. you know - like car, truck, bus.. you name it... otherwise how will Der Staadt know if they are Fair Dinkum poofs or trannies or whatever when they apply for their marriage licence....??

They won't need to prove gender.

They'll just need to be consenting adults.

That's the whole point.

Jesus, some people are thick    Roll Eyes

so no one will be interested in how many gays marry or get divorced..

are you sure??... we do seem to be fascinated with statistics it seems odd no one would keep stats on this one. Roll Eyes

just sayin like!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:59pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:55pm:
Quote:
"When we institutionalize same-sex marriage... we move from permitting citizens the freedom to live as they choose, to promoting same-sex headed households. Now we are normalizing a family structure where a child will always be deprived daily of one gender influence and the relationship with at least one natural parent. Our cultural narrative becomes one that, in essence, tells children that they have no right to the natural family structure or their biological parents, but that children simply exist for the satisfaction of adult desires."

-Katy Faust

http://australianmarriage.org/quartet-of-truth-adult-kids-of-gay-parents-speak-o...

Sounds about right.
#

No. It sounds irrational and hom ... ophobic

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:56pm:

If it's a license with a man & a woman listed on it they don't have to say "straight".

Do they?  Roll Eyes Time to change hands on that one.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:01pm

darling they didnt use words like that in my day...behave yourself..

I didnt even know what the word lesbian ment when I first heard it at 17....it was never talked about...

and no one ev er saw themselves having to vote for or against gay marriage.. I can promise you that. Smiley

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:01pm

mothra wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 5:55pm:
Quote:

-Katy Faust

Sounds about right.
#

No. It sounds irrational and hom ... ophobic

Only to someone like you.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:01pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:00pm:

If it's a license with a man & a woman listed on it they don't have to say "straight".

Do they?  Roll Eyes Time to change hands on that one.

So, it naturally follows, if there are two men listed on it, it doesn't have to say "gay", yes?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #223 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:02pm

This is the minority group that we should support for SSM and adopting children....?

Sex rules their lives just like ice rules a druggies life.

They need a psychiatrist.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:02pm

like it or not gweggy   marriage and child birth do have something in common...

maybe get your partner.. [wont comment about which sex] Roll Eyes to explain that to you pet.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Send Topic Print