Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pauline Hanson's - Please Explain.. (Read 442 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic

Australian Politics

Pauline Hanson's - Please Explain..
Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:45am

Yes...

what in the Ferk is going on here... ??

and why all the secrets?  Angry

Quote:
It seems the Government has doubled down on its support for a plan to help develop Indonesia's tourism Industry using Australian taxpayer dollars.

It is unclear exactly how much taxpayer money the Government is looking to spend funding overseas tourism but I think this is some we should all know.

I have submitted these questions to the Government and asked them to please explain!

• 1. Is it Government policy to pay for the development of tourism in Indonesia through Australia's participation in the World Bank?

• 2. Did the Government consider the impact of developing 10 new Bali's on Australia's tourism industry before giving public support to it?

• 3. What proportion of Australia's foreign aid goes to the World Bank? How much money has the Government provided to the World Bank?

• 4. How will the Government assist the Tourism Industry in Australia to compete with 10 new Bali's
?

• 5. How much money does Australia spend through aid or other mechanisms to help improve the tourism industry of our international competitors?

• 6. What is the benefit to Australia of talking up the Indonesian Tourist Industry?

• 7. What are the benefits of 10 new Bali's to Australia's tourism industry?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Pauline Hanson's - Please Explain..
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 11:00pm

disgraceful

x10 more Bali's for the Houso's to have a drug fuelled holiday

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Moriaty

Australian Politics

Re: Pauline Hanson's - Please Explain..
Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2017 at 9:08pm

Mr Mekanic please explain where thos quot is fron?

Defend Free-speech. Say no to censorship on this forum! Defend the freedoms our soldiers fought for against the Fascist-racist forces of evil!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print