Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This could be controversial (Read 589 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

This could be controversial
Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:35am

But then I am a stirrer par excellence.

When I was 14 or 15 (or 12 or 13) I probably fantasised about some older woman teaching me the facts of life . . .or molesting me as the law would have it.

I was reading today about the Michigan woman, a 38 year old married teacher, who has been sentenced to some years for just that.
She would sneak out late at night, drive to a boy's home and have sex with him in the car.

One of the boys' mothers gave her a scathing blast in court about how it had ruined her son's life. How he was being bullied at school.
Bullied for what?

Of course this woman (offender) has problems that need addressing but - and here's the controversial bit - I don't see it as anything like, nothing at all like some old guy having sex or worse raping an underage girl (or boy).

Of course this never happened to me (sad to say) so I don't know if it would have ruined my life. You can't know if you haven't experienced it.
But as far as I am concerned the main thing that would ruin the boys lives would be the publicity.

But then you can't have older women going around and pleasuring young boys. It's not politically correct for one thing.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: This could be controversial
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:42am

What rubbish - some old guy shags a young sheila and to you it's rape because the poor little dear is incapable of meaningful consent etc - some old sheila shags a young guy and he's apples because he's incapable of meaningful consent etc since he's so hormoned up he has no idea beyond a standing d1ck....

You really are a very sexually sick puppy... you'd go well as a mullah ranting about how evil women are... just silly empty vessels only fit to be righteously filled.... and some young guy poking a sheep or goat is more righteous than sticking it in some sheila.... evil sluts that they are.... cat meat etc...

Sick, sick, sick... sex is normal and healthy... but there are SOCIAL rules - one of which is you do NOT shag your students.... society runs on rules... not teacher's stupidity and cupidity.

As an afterthought, anyone else sick yet of hearing how these dopey sheilas in prison and schools go around breaking the rules as if they don't apply to them?  Should've been kept in the kitchen.... I wouldn't employ one in a prison and I'd be very wary of having them as teachers now, too... too many breaches and no sense...  Shocked

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:45am

bullied??  hardly .  more like cheered

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:46am

I don't think you read my post Grappler. Or if you did you failed to understand it.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Phill

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:56am

I certainly did fantasise about older women when I was at school whether it be a teacher or otherwise and I dare say it is a pretty normal thing for most males. Sure she was wrong to do it, but if I was one of those boys I would have jumped at the chance.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 1:19pm

So you don't think young girls fantasise about being taken advantage of by male teachers?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:22pm

bogarde73 wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:35am:
I don't see it as anything like, nothing at all like some old guy having sex ............ an underage girl (or boy).

You aren't alone. There seems to be quite a contradictory (hypocritical?) modern view on this issue. When it happens to an under age girl it is seen as predatory. When it happens to an underage boy it is seen as his dreams coming true.

I think the reason for this contradiction is that it is a cultural thing. We tend to see young girls as innocent and the weaker sex and we do tend to see them more as victims.

In medieval times the situation would have been reversed. The popular perception of women at this time was that they were full of sin and led men astray. 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:27pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
bogarde73 wrote on Aug 10th, 2017 at 10:35am:
I don't see it as anything like, nothing at all like some old guy having sex ............ an underage girl (or boy).

You aren't alone. There seems to be quite a contradictory (hypocritical?) modern view on this issue. When it happens to an under age girl it is seen as predatory. When it happens to an underage boy it is seen as his dreams coming true.

I think the reason for this contradiction is that it is a cultural thing. We tend to see young girls as innocent and the weaker sex and we do tend to see them more as victims.

In medieval times the situation would have been reversed. The popular perception of women at this time was that they were full of sin and led men astray. 

I agree yet would add another variable.

A man or boy is perceived to be naturally connected to sex above all things. Aside from the men i know being generally offended by that, society views a teenager exploited by his teacher as a super stud.

One of the many down sides to this is not responding appropriately when men and boys are sexually assaulted.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:30am

Who does not lose their virginity before they are 16 years old, these days?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 5:48am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 4:30am:
Who does not lose their virginity before they are 16 years old, these days?

Or our days. I turned 16 in 1975, last week of autumn.

edit: It's been winter ever since!  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print