Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print
North Korea threatens 'thousand time' revenge (Read 11550 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
North Korea threatens 'thousand time' revenge
Aug 8th, 2017 at 8:46am

Source Sky News 8 August 2017:
North Korea has threatened to launch 'thousands-fold' revenge against the US after tough UN sanctions were imposed on it following the test firing of intercontinental ballistic missiles.

In a statement on Monday, Pyongyang said the sanctions were caused by a 'heinous US plot to isolate and stifle' North Korea.

'We will not put our self-defensive nuclear deterrent on the negotiating table,' it said, 'and will never take a single step back from strengthening our nuclear might'.

The statement, carried by North Korea's official Korea Central News Agency, also threatened to make the US 'pay the price for its crime... thousands of times'.

*** How long before this maniac does the unthinkable? Not long it would seem - Red Baron

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: North Korea threatens 'thousand time' revenge
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 10:04am

Oh well.
That's what you get for invading it in the first place.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:52pm

Should North Korea pull the trigger it will be wiped off the Earth in short order

The launch of its first Inter Continental Ballistic missile on a military target or numerous for that matter will be met with such force by the U.S. that North Korea will be razed from one end to the other

You can sure that the fire  power is already in place and waiting for the order

Once this maniac precipitates War, the response will be enormous from the U.S. South Korea and Japan

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 3:46pm

But if the USA took the initiative,
it would be like 'going back in time'
and both China & Russia would have an excuse to attack the USA.

The real problem that started the whole 'problem'
is Russia, when it raised its ugly head as the Soviet Union.

You gotta understand that 'Politics' is trying to find an 'eternal' connection 'around' this planet.
So is every other Industry and Race.
"So see in 'every direction'"

By right, the Ring of Politics is from North America, down through Oceania, into Sahul (Australia), then back up to Europe.
But because Australia has been somewhat 'nothing' for so long, but a tiny little 'holiday' camp for Convicts.
The Soviet Union rose up into existence instead.
Don't laugh.
The idea that the World was going to have an 'All-White' Northern Hemisphere via the USSR/USA convergence was a very real thing.
As General Macarthur quoted in the Korean War
"We are here to kick the Yellow Mongols out of Asia"
(and send them where? Australia?)
Yin/Yang was very much perceived as the 'simple answer' for the simpletons who see life as either 'just' Black or White.
Crazy huh?  Roll Eyes
But we all know it didn't go that way.
The USSR, after turning China into Communism, failed and turned into Capitalism. It slapped China on the back and said "Join me" and then turned and said "Sorry, I'll take the USA way".
Now Europe, headed by the Ukraine is putting pressure on Russia to become more 'Pro-European'.
"Are you with us or against us?"
Poor Russia, nothing but a Mafia, Gangster run nation of a Military force that is half of what it used to be and semi-rusted away - is now stuck between a rock and a hard place.
If Russia turns its back on China again - China will invade it and take Siberia.
If that happens...
Russia will suddenly call to the USA for help.
USA will be hesitant to get involved, but this is where North Korea (like a son waiting to avenge his raped mother of the Korean War) will bring the USA into the fray.
China would much rather go to war against a crumbling Russia, than the USA ...especially when the majority of its Military are 'ground troops'.

The Yin/Yang 'all white' Northern Hemisphere 'belief' has 'failed'.
Thankfully because the 'connection' has been given a pass to continue here in Australia ...for want of the whole world being destroyed by the 'blackmail' of all out Thermonuclear War - which would have been the case during the very powerful USSR years.

If China invades Russia and takes Siberia, thus giving the 'Yellow' Mongols an access of existence to share the North. The South East Nations of Vietnam, Burma, etc will swipe southern lands from China. Just yesterday, Vietnam has urged their fellow Southern Asia nations to 'Arm Up' against China ...just in case.

So no. North Korea won't 'start' anything.
They are like that little coward in the Pub who waits for his big mate to start the fight and then rushes in to lay the boot in from behind.

The USSR was a great nation. But it was just in the wrong place.
Now the heat is on Australia to stop being the lazy nation that just blames the UK or whoever for 'being chained' from taking more Global Responsibility.

So you see. It's really about the 'Big Picture'. Sure it sounds insane, but it has been an 'insane world' for quite awhile. It's all about every race and 'culture' having a sense of 'equality'.

War will soon start, I reckon next year. It's been practically 100 years since WW1. The world has to 'turn' again.

The 'All-white' Northern Hemisphere attempt, via the USSR has FAILED. Now the 'Yellow Mongols', who now get to stay in Asia - will get revenge for nearly being kicked out.

Get ready to rumble.

Hence why even the UK has sent three 'Super Carriers' into the China Sea.

Sorry Australia. But when Russia is 'gone' as a Super Power, the World will be looking in this direction of the world. Looks like the 'Holiday' is over. The UK (Parents) are about to kick you out of their house to 'grow up' and find yourself in the World, wether you like it or not.

Things will suddenly go 'crazy' in Australia ...if they aren't already.  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Ahhh

I see it now

The end of thge world will be in September.

I read that somewhere.............I wonder where?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 7:14pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 10:04am:
Oh well.

No one invaded it.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 7:16pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
Oh well.

No one invaded it.

Oh my.
I can't even describe this one.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 7:37pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 7:16pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
Oh well.

No one invaded it.

Oh my.
I can't even describe this one.  Roll Eyes

You mean when North Korea invaded South Korea and the UN and USA helped South Korea?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 12:50am

Glorious Victory Thousand Time Revenge People's All-conquering Retaliation to Oppression Of Masses Heroic Worker March To Victory!  Fat Boy say so!!  All Hail Fat Boy!!!   Roll Eyes

It's like listening to a Muslim discussing women's rights....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 3:05am

I wonder how the reunification will go after someone sends him to his ancestors.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #10 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 3:52am

They will probably hold off nuking North Korea until winter. That would hopefully keep the Sth Koreans warm, and the nuclear fallout would drift northwards away from Sth Korea.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #11 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 8:57am

Sky News 9th August 17

US President Donald Trump says North Korea 'will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen' if it threatened the United States again.

'North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen,' Trump told reporters at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Mr Trump's comments come amid reports North Korea has successfully made a nuclear warhead that can fit inside its intercontinental ballistic missiles.

If correct, it would be a considerable development in the rogue state's drive to weaponise nuclear weapons - and a significant step on the path to becoming a fully fledged nuclear power, the Washington Post says.

*** If I were Jong un I wouldn't take that as an idle threat because IT AIN'T!
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2017 at 9:21am by red baron »  

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #12 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 10:17am

All pizz and wind like his old man..........

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #13 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 10:23am

Turnbull would be a massive hypocrite to condemn North Korea.

Calls for Australia to reverse plans to boycott nuclear weapons talks

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/calls-for-australia-to-rev...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #14 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 10:27am

Frankly Power?

Haven't seen him since high school.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print