Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
ever wondered what (Read 5943 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: ever wondered what
Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 6:35pm

This is an old photo from 10 years back. I'm not much different. Still wear the same 'sharks' T-Shirt. Still the long hair. Still well built and athletic, though I have developed a slight pudge. Still a 10% grey hair. It's the only photo of myself that is recent. Sorry.

[edit] Actually. I removed the picture for privacy reasons. Being the internet n' all. Anyone saw it for the few minutes up, well good.
Sorry.
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2017 at 6:41pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 9:46pm

Well this thread went down like a lead balloon- JaSin there was no requirement to put up a picture that was Sets idea anyway- won't close it but- I would suggest you not post pics- there are a lot of weirdos on the internet-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:20pm

I'll post some pics of me but not recognisable ones.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:21pm

Another one.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:21pm

Mountain climbing.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 12:19am

quite tall and very slim Bobby- do you still ride motor bikes ?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 5:07am

Agnes wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:36am:
each of us looks like-

We know what Setanta looks like from back in the day - but what about the others- I know what Monk looks like and his nose especially- his mate says he looks like Bill Hunter  Roll Eyes and John Smith looks like his avatar- lol

Describe yourself if you like- I think Sprint has red hair and came here from NZ- did he tell us that once?

I know cods is a beautiful lady ~ she should log on to tell us herself

Many of us know what Monk looks like and sadly it can't be unseen. Aussie? He posted a photo of the back his head long ago, complete with a bald spot. Me? I am 6'0, 180lbs with dark blonde hair.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 6:15am

Agnes wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 12:19am:

Hi Agnes,
Yes I am tall & slim.
Those motorbike pics were from the 80's &
the mountain pic was the early 90's.
I haven't ridden a bike for over 20 years.
I don't think I'd have a license for very long if I
bought a motorcycle as it's too easy to speed on them &
they are also very dangerous.
Still - I remember those days very fondly.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 10:01am

6ft, hazel eyes, long brunette (light) hair and light skinned. Northern European look, siblings are Southern European look with darker skin/hair and icy blue eyes. Not a 'ladies man' look (unlike my younger sibling), never aimed to be. I should really have Dreadlocks, but I like to keep people guessing.
Character I most relate to on Game of Thrones is 'The Hound'. Because yep, although I'm a kick-arse guy - I have been bested by a woman. Keeping it humble.
I'm a water spirit. Love my diving and the world 'below'. Heaven 'up there' is so over-rated (anyhow, it has It_is_the_Light up there and he is a 'C'-word !)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 10:44am

Jasin wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 10:01am:
6ft, hazel eyes, long brunette (light) hair and light skinned. Northern European look, siblings are Southern European look with darker skin/hair and icy blue eyes. Not a 'ladies man' look (unlike my younger sibling), never aimed to be. I should really have Dreadlocks, but I like to keep people guessing.
Character I most relate to on Game of Thrones is 'The Hound'. Because yep, although I'm a kick-arse guy - I have been bested by a woman. Keeping it humble.
I'm a water spirit. Love my diving and the world 'below'. Heaven 'up there' is so over-rated (anyhow, it has It_is_the_Light up there and he is a 'C'-word !)

A Water Spirit !

I'm a 'Tree Spirit'. Hardwood, specifically.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 11:15am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 10:44am:

A Water Spirit !

I'm a 'Tree Spirit'. Hardwood, specifically.

So did you catch that Landline episode showing the new 'Radial' sawing in Mills in Victoria - able to use 'all of the wood' (even hardwood) in a trunk, which allows 'less trees' to be felled ? I even saw a guy I worked with at Westpac many years ago, on the segment. He's come a long way since despatching reports for a Bank as a Uni student.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #26 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:08pm

AiA wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 5:07am:
Agnes wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:36am:
each of us looks like-

We know what Setanta looks like from back in the day - but what about the others- I know what Monk looks like and his nose especially- his mate says he looks like Bill Hunter  Roll Eyes and John Smith looks like his avatar- lol

Describe yourself if you like- I think Sprint has red hair and came here from NZ- did he tell us that once?

I know cods is a beautiful lady ~ she should log on to tell us herself

Many of us know what Monk looks like and sadly it can't be unseen. Aussie? He posted a photo of the back his head long ago, complete with a bald spot. Me? I am 6'0, 180lbs with dark blonde hair.

Yes Monk has sandy coloured hair blue eyes and a pointed nose- Aussie had a bald spot years ago would be most likely bald by now- 6ft dark blonde hair- is that another word for light brown hair? I had a vague thought about how you looked - not sure it was this though- but you are a good height for a guy-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:10pm

Sounds like you have a good set of genes in your family Jasin- and best you stayed away from dreadlocks- smelly dirty things- yes diving is great and I have been as well - on the GBR- very beautiful part of Australia-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:18pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 6:15am:
Agnes wrote on Aug 8th, 2017 at 12:19am:

Hi Agnes,
Yes I am tall & slim.
Those motorbike pics were from the 80's &
the mountain pic was the early 90's.
I haven't ridden a bike for over 20 years.
I don't think I'd have a license for very long if I
bought a motorcycle as it's too easy to speed on them &
they are also very dangerous.
Still - I remember those days very fondly.

You are so well covered I cant see any hair but going with brown- yes had a boyfriend once ( in my teens) who had a motorbike- a big one- and he used to take me through the mountains around Sydney- many winding roads and he used to lean into the bends on that thing and it was very scary- but enjoyable- as I was but a stupid teen ( he was one year older) I broke up with him a few months later when he went it in for a snog- I think I actually loved the bike ?- but at that age I was pretty fickle- we "broke" up one rainy night and he was crying- it was also raining outside- I still remember that night and I feel bad but I didnt want to lie to him about something that important- hope he is happy now- he was a lovely young man-

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 1:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:21pm:
Mountain climbing.

I pictured you like that Bobby.

IP Logged