Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Why do coons get special treatment? (Read 15701 times)
Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Why do coons get special treatment?
Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:40pm

Everyone has had that question asked of them: Are you aboriginal or torres strait islander?

If you answer yes then the red carpet is rolled out in the form of welfare and other goodies.

Should abos be treated the same as the superior whites or cut off from welfare completely?

Discuss.

IP Logged

Jasin

Re: Why do coons get special treatment?
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:42pm

If you have a Republic.
The slate gets wiped clean and 'everyone' is treated 'equally'.
Doesn't matter if you were here 'first' or just became a citizen last night.

Anyone who prefers to refer to themselves as 'British' Australian, 'Native' Australian or 'Asian' Australian will place themselves on the outer as a '2nd Choice' to those (of any race) that just call themselves as 'Australians'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:44pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
If you have a Republic.
The slate gets wiped clean and 'everyone' is treated 'equally'.
Doesn't matter if you were here 'first' or just became a citizen last night.

Anyone who prefers to refer to themselves as 'British' Australian, 'Native' Australian or 'Asian' Australian will place themselves on the outer as a '2nd Choice' to those (of any race) that just call themselves as 'Australians'.

The US is a republic?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:46pm

I was hoping this was another thread about cheese.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:50pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

Funny enough the abos or some snowflake tried to change the name of Coon cheese a few years ago???? Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:52pm

What was that latest treaty stuff with the coons this week end, I didn't know we were at war, I thought they had equal rights to everything except land rights, where they have more.

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #6 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:55pm

It is about cheese gordon
(but Coon, a fine cheese and deserving of special treatment, do not I suspect offer a medicated cheese).

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:50pm:

Funny enough the abos or some snowflake tried to change the name of Coon cheese a few years ago???? Grin Grin Grin
A snowflake tried to change the name of Coon Cheese actually-

wiki- The accuracy of the account of the origin of the brand name has been challenged by anti-racism campaigner Stephen Hagan. In spite of much contrary evidence, Hagan claims he has been unable to find evidence that Edward Coon was a famous cheese maker, contending that the name came instead from a black wraparound in which it was originally sold.[12] In 2008 he was reported to be "questioning the makers of Coon cheese about the origin of the brand name". Hagan claimed that Edward Coon was an obscure factory hand who was induced to subscribe his name to the patent for cheese manufacture, yet had no explanation for Edward Coon's ownership of many dairy factories

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #8 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm

Is it all quiet on the muslim front rtards ? Back to the default hmmmm  Cheesy

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #9 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm

As for the current situation of 'special benefits'.

Well, the British 'bought' some of the Black Tribes to fight on their side, after they had 'bought' the Coloureds (non-white immigrants into South Africa).
The Boers had 'black tribes' ally with them and attack British forces. But the better funded British, who eventually brought in Australian and New Zealand troops as well. Managed to 'coerce' and buy most of the Black Tribes against the Boers.
Shame really, the Boers were the ones who were 'integrating' with the Xhosian Tribes, not the British - who were making the Xhosians dependent on Politics.

...so, there is that. They probably 'pay' the Aboriginals against 'whoever' may threaten the 'British' rule here in Australia.

But lets also consider that the Romans allowed the 'primative' Britons a period of 500 years before they actually considered it worth 'invading'. Mind you, it took hundreds of years before a Briton could actually 'evolve' to live inside a 'House'.

The Vikings also traded over Europe, into Asia and far across the Meditteranean into Middle-East for over 800 years before they actually 'invaded' and conquered.

So with some 'sympathy'. I have no 'anti' against Aboriginals getting 'support', be it financial or otherwise.
They have spent 50,000 years isolated and then suddenly the WHOLE WORLD suddenly spills into their country.
The 'culture shock' would be intense and sometimes brutal (though I don't think Aboriginals have ever suffered as much as other people's have at the hands of others through-out history).
I'm all for them getting 'support' to adjust, because adjust they must.

People wonder why a 'white' looking person, calling themselves 'Aboriginal' because they have a 5% bloodline connection, gets all the 'benefits' at the cost of a taxpayer.
Oh well, we all have 'choices' in life. Many 'non-white' people consider themselves 'Political' or 'British'.

But will those people still remain 'Aboriginal' when a Republic comes?
A Republic that will 'draw the line' "You are with us, or against us!?"

So there you have it.
It's the British that 'fund' the Aboriginals.
The very Aboriginals that cry 'Invasion' while holding out their hands for the money.

So when a Republic comes,
the British 'Criminal' and the Aboriginal 'goes'.
Back into the past where they prefer to stay in their bitterness.
While those of the Republic embrace the future, regardless of 'race'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:00pm

Its time wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
After a couple of them almost blew up a plane there's nothing more that needs to be said actually.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:01pm

Its time wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:

It wont be long, the Martyrs are having smoko.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:04pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:

Well, the British 'bought' some of the Black Tribes to fight on their side, after they had 'bought' the Coloureds (non-white immigrants into South Africa).
The Boers had 'black tribes' ally with them and attack British forces. But the better funded British, who eventually brought in Australian and New Zealand troops as well. Managed to 'coerce' and buy most of the Black Tribes against the Boers.
Shame really, the Boers were the ones who were 'integrating' with the Xhosian Tribes, not the British - who were making the Xhosians dependent on Politics.

...so, there is that. They probably 'pay' the Aboriginals against 'whoever' may threaten the 'British' rule here in Australia.

But lets also consider that the Romans allowed the 'primative' Britons a period of 500 years before they actually considered it worth 'invading'. Mind you, it took hundreds of years before a Briton could actually 'evolve' to live inside a 'House'.

The Vikings also traded over Europe, into Asia and far across the Meditteranean into Middle-East for over 800 years before they actually 'invaded' and conquered.

So with some 'sympathy'. I have no 'anti' against Aboriginals getting 'support', be it financial or otherwise.
They have spent 50,000 years isolated and then suddenly the WHOLE WORLD suddenly spills into their country.
The 'culture shock' would be intense and sometimes brutal (though I don't think Aboriginals have ever suffered as much as other people's have at the hands of others through-out history).

People wonder why a 'white' looking person, calling themselves 'Aboriginal' because they have a 5% bloodline connection, gets all the 'benefits' at the cost of a taxpayer.
Oh well, we all have 'choices' in life. Many 'non-white' people consider themselves 'Political' or 'British'.

So there you have it.
The very Aboriginals that cry 'Invasion' while holding out their hands for the money.

As with almost all of your posts like this, I just have to let it slide because I don't even know where to start correcting you on your view of history. Undecided

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:05pm

Save yourself the bother as I do.  I don't read his/her/its stuff.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:06pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:04pm:

So there you have it.

As with almost all of your posts like this, I just have to let it slide because I don't even know where to start correcting you on your view of history. Undecided

Have a go Santana.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #15 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:06pm

Is that because you have no idea on the rules and regulations of colonisations and what the World is trying to achieve, for better and worse?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #16 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm

« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:44pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:17pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:06pm:

So there you have it.

Have a go Santana.

We could start with the highlighted.

Rome had not even conquered Gaul 500 years before they invaded Britain. 500 years before they invaded, 450BC, Rome was a backwater incapable of conquering anyone beyond their neighbours.

The vikings did not strike out from Scandinavia until pressed by Charlemagne and his pogrom on pagans.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:17pm:

So there you have it.

Have a go Santana.

Rome had not even conquered Gaul 500 years before they invaded Britain. 500 years before they invaded, 450BC, Rome was a backwater incapable of conquering anyone beyond their neighbours.

The vikings did not strike out from Scandinavia until pressed by Charlemagne and his progrom on pagans.

Ok JaSin, it looks like you lose.
Spin again.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #20 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:23pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

So there you have it.

Have a go Santana.

The vikings did not strike out from Scandinavia until pressed by Charlemagne and his progrom on pagans.

Spin again.

Check your historical books and watch your docos.
That's where I received that info from and I've yet to read/watch anything that states otherwise.

Maybe you thought Blaxland, Wentworth & Lawson 'discovered' the way across the Blue Mountains, like they taught you in school?
No way could they have just followed the 'Dharruk' tribes path across. Oh no.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:28pm

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

crocodile
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:49pm

thecuriousmail wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
It is about cheese gordon
(but Coon, a fine cheese and deserving of special treatment, do not I suspect offer a medicated cheese).

Very handy cheese for catching black mice.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

So there you have it.

Have a go Santana.

Spin again.

For the most part JaSin is right but you wont be heard  in a forum as racist as this one-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:53pm

Quote:
For the most part JaSin is right..

Great.  How about you save others the bother and point out which bits he got wrong!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:55pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:53pm:
Quote:
For the most part JaSin is right..

Great.  How about you save others the bother and point out which bits he got wrong!

Paneer?

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #26 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:59pm

Cheers Ag.

I wish I had the book still and the doco link so I could provide the 'evidence' (as 'they' saw it).
So I don't mind being considered wrong for lack of.
It's just an opinion I've put forth.

But yes, the Romans had 'Bath' up an running while the local Briton 'natives' were still living in the forests. It was documented by Romans, that it took 200 years before the first native Briton actually willingly slept in the houses of Bath.
Of course, the native Britons eventually learnt to speak roman, eventually some went to Rome and learned Roman ways and eventually that 'educational' angle of 'civilisation' changed the Britons and when they thought they had enough know how to stand in defiance and like Oliver "I want more" ...well, eventually conflict arose.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #27 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:37pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm:

All those problems aborigines have today are largely self-inflicted. How long does it take a demographic to get their act together? Why is it that some aborigines can succeed whilst others can't?

Would any aborigine today swap all the benefits they have for a traditional aboriginal life, just to avoid having to deal with the problems of modern living? I think not.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #28 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
Cheers Ag.

I wish I had the book still and the doco link so I could provide the 'evidence' (as 'they' saw it).
So I don't mind being considered wrong for lack of.
It's just an opinion I've put forth.

But yes, the Romans had 'Bath' up an running while the local Briton 'natives' were still living in the forests. It was documented by Romans, that it took 200 years before the first native Briton actually willingly slept in the houses of Bath.
Of course, the native Britons eventually learnt to speak roman, eventually some went to Rome and learned Roman ways and eventually that 'educational' angle of 'civilisation' changed the Britons and when they thought they had enough know how to stand in defiance and like Oliver "I want more" ...well, eventually conflict arose.

I'm guessing you have never heard of Britains' iron age hill forts.
http://www.heritagedaily.com/2016/05/top-ten-iron-age-hill-forts-in-britain/1007...

Never heard how these forest dwellers reached the highest form of Celtic art in Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battersea_Shield

How even in the Neolithic, Britain was not backward.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skara_Brae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knap_of_Howar

How these forest dwellers built the first stone castles in Britain. The brochs of Scotland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broch

Not to mention Stonehenge, build before the pyramids.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #29 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:39pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm:

All those problems aborigines have today are largely self-inflicted. How long does it take a demographic to get their act together? Why is it that some aborigines can succeed whilst others can't?

Would any aborigine today swap all the benefits they have for a traditional aboriginal life, just to avoid having to deal with the problems of modern living? I think not.

Aboriginals have been doing the same thing for 60000 years.  It's going to take time

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #30 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:40pm

Ok.  I'll look into it.
Cheers.
I'll see if I can find my links.
Sometimes, even the experts have a differing opinion of facts. Happens often.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:42pm

Come in spinner.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #32 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
Ok.  I'll look into it.
Cheers.
I'll see if I can find my links.
Sometimes, even the experts have a differing opinion of facts. Happens often.

As for Rome, it wasn't until 264BC that they finally managed to finish off the Etruscans, their neighbours and they were in no way a world power before the end of the second Punic war in 201BC, that was the start of their rise as a (known)world power.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:57pm

Grin Grin Grin

All it did was to enlighten several million Australians who previously hadn't known that 'Coon' is a derogatory term for a black fella.

Own goal, big time.

Instead of whinging they should have just smiled and said "CHEESE!"

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
As for Rome, it wasn't until 264BC that they finally managed to finish off the Etruscans, their neighbours and they were in no way a world power before the end of the second Punic war in 201BC, that was the start of their rise as a (known)world power.

Interesting.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #35 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:02pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:57pm:
Instead of whinging they should have just smiled and said "CHEESE!"

It took me until I was 8 years old to figure out that saying "cheese" was for the purpose of getting those being photographed to look like they are smiling. Initially thought it was code for photographers to know when the photographed were ready.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:02pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:28pm:

dear lord...

look at those little scratchy fingers everywhere...  Shocked

thats what nightmares are made out of...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:02pm

Jasin, might I suggest as a starter...
Terry Jones, Barbarians.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-bCOZuC0H4XW7B9ZTD-JEEaAHxgoPIhN

Hmm, it seems the BBC has had them pulled from youtube.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:04pm

coons?

when coons get on our back porch Momma just chase them off with a broom...  Grin Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #39 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:05pm

Ok. I've read enough.
So it seems that the Britons were a fluctuating existence of occupations for hundreds of thousands of years between Ice Ages and Glacial folds. Nothing but stone tooled and semi Neanderthal interactions from the south (Yep - the Neanderthal were more 'Middle-Eastern' than European).
There is even a 11% genetic connection (Chedder Man) from 'outside' of Europe during this period.

Anyway, lets cut to the chase and just admit that the 'Primitive' Britons didn't really change much up until roughly 1000 years BC.
I'm pretty sure with other mainland European cultures well into the Bronze/Iron ages. That spillover trade eventually reached Briton and helped them 'get up to date' a bit before the Romans moved in with their 'holiday' homes.

Still, with just 1000 years - the Britons did have to change pretty quick. But not 'all' of Briton changed to the modern effect of that time. They were still, in essence, pretty 'primative' to the Romans and mainland European history.

So I rest my case.
Chances are that the Roman's at Bath really did have wandering Briton Forrest Dwellers roaming around. Sure they may have had the odd crude iron or bronze spear for hunting, occasionally the odd crude farm somewhere out in a glade.
But its obvious that the 'Roman' interaction in Briton was what really made some changes.
But hey, the Danes, the Germans and others made a lot of 'changes' to the Britons.

...even the Moslems had to lift Europe out of a very long Dark Age  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #40 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:11pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:05pm:
Ok. I've read enough.
So it seems that the Britons were a fluctuating existence of occupations for hundreds of thousands of years between Ice Ages and Glacial folds. Nothing but stone tooled and semi Neanderthal interactions from the south (Yep - the Neanderthal were more 'Middle-Eastern' than European).
There is even a 11% genetic connection (Chedder Man) from 'outside' of Europe during this period.

Anyway, lets cut to the chase and just admit that the 'Primitive' Britons didn't really change much up until roughly 1000 years BC.
I'm pretty sure with other mainland European cultures well into the Bronze/Iron ages. That spillover trade eventually reached Briton and helped them 'get up to date' a bit before the Romans moved in with their 'holiday' homes.

Still, with just 1000 years - the Britons did have to change pretty quick. But not 'all' of Briton changed to the modern effect of that time. They were still, in essence, pretty 'primative' to the Romans and mainland European history.

So I rest my case.
Chances are that the Roman's at Bath really did have wandering Briton Forrest Dwellers roaming around. Sure they may have had the odd crude iron or bronze spear for hunting, occasionally the odd crude farm somewhere out in a glade.
But its obvious that the 'Roman' interaction in Briton was what really made some changes.
But hey, the Danes, the Germans and others made a lot of 'changes' to the Britons.

...even the Moslems had to lift Europe out of a very long Dark Age  Wink

Grin Roll Eyes

You can lead a horse...

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #41 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:17pm

Ha! Give me a break. 500 years for the Britons to quickly 'scrub up' a bit before the visitors arrived and another 500 years after that to actually feel 'equal' enough.

I think I'm just as right as you Setanta  Wink

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:22pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:28pm:

dear lord...

look at those little scratchy fingers everywhere...  Shocked

thats what nightmares are made out of...  Undecided

I prefer meerkats.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #43 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:25pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:17pm:
Ha! Give me a break. 500 years for the Britons to quickly 'scrub up' a bit before the visitors arrived and another 500 years after that to actually feel 'equal' enough.

It's not about me being right Jasin. Building in stone in the neolithic, they were not the forest dwellers you imagine. You will believe what you like and as I said, I just do not know where to start with what you have in your head. It's your head though so as long as you are happy there...

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #44 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:32pm

Sure the Aboriginals may have been like this for 60,000 years (last 10,000 years a shadow of its former glory due to Ice Age Mass drought).
But the British didn't even get to this level until just 2000 years BC (4,000 years ago).

thOK6VHOKS.jpg (16 KB | 24 )
thOK6VHOKS.jpg

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #45 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:32pm:
Sure the Aboriginals may have been like this for 60,000 years (last 10,000 years a shadow of its former glory due to Ice Age Mass drought).
But the British didn't even get to this level until just 2000 years BC (4,000 years ago).

They built Stonehenge in 3000BC, Scara Brae and Knap of Howar as early as 3,700 BC.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #46 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:25pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:17pm:

It's not about me being right Jasin. Building in stone in the neolithic, they were not the forest dwellers you imagine. You will believe what you like and as I said, I just do not know where to start with what you have in your head. It's your head though so as long as you are happy there...

Wow! So they made stone circles and built barrows.
Doesn't mean they were specifically 'stone' masons.
Most of Britain was heavily forested. I'm pretty sure they were forest dwellers. Maybe in furry little skin huts.

Just face it. If 'cultural stimulation' didn't come up from Southern Europe and around the Meditteranean Sea, Briton would be still scratching fleas from their loincloths like the backwater it was ....for sooooo long.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #47 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:38pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

They built Stonehenge in 3000BC, Scara Brae and Knap of Howar as early as 3,700 BC.

Wow! Another amazing piece of architecture.  Grin Grin Grin
I'm sure It_is_the_Light could give you a lot of amazing facts about the importance of those ...stones.
The Egyptians at least put more of an effort into their 'stone' work, thousands of years before the 'primatives' in Briton.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #48 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:50pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:38pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

Wow! Another amazing piece of architecture.  Grin Grin Grin
I'm sure It_is_the_Light could give you a lot of amazing facts about the importance of those ...stones.
The Egyptians at least put more of an effort into their 'stone' work, thousands of years before the 'primatives' in Briton.

But they didn't. The examples I gave are all pre-pyramid by a long way.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #49 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:54pm

Maybe the Romans should have given them some special benefits like the Aboriginals of today.
Free housing.
Free dental care.
Free everything, like the British took their lands for 'free'.
Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #50 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:54pm:
Maybe the Romans should have given them some special benefits like the Aboriginals of today.
Free housing.
Free dental care.
Wink

Umm, Rome did take their lands for free, and they gave them subservience as payment. What goes around... I suppose. Roll Eyes

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling me Jas, so I'll just let it go.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #51 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:05pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #52 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:07pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:57pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 9:54pm:
Free housing.
Free dental care.
Wink

Umm, Rome did take their lands for free, and they gave them subservience as payment. What goes around... I suppose. Roll Eyes

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling me Jas, so I'll just let it go.

Grin And here I was going to give you 50/50 with me.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #53 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:10pm

The 'popular' Giza Pyramids are 2500 BC old.
But 'pyramids' in general have been built since 6000BC+

Anyway - lets get back to the real subject.
Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:13pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:10pm:

Wink

Adam built them? Or did god build them for Adam?

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #55 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:17pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:13pm:

Wink

Adam was a Jew. The first of his kind placed in 'writing' for his immortality long after he died. Hence why all Jews considered themselves as the 'Chosen People', because they were immortalised in 'Writing' - whereas, other 'peoples' were not.
Before that, Writing (as invented by the Sumerians, who worshiped Sin, the Moon, upon the Temple of Ur in Persia ...hence 'Sin-Ur'  Wink ) - was used solely for keeping records of harvests and other logistical needs.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #56 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:23pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:17pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 10:13pm:

Wink

Adam was a Jew. The first of his kind placed in 'writing' for his immortality long after he died. Hence why all Jews considered themselves as the 'Chosen People', because they were immortalised in 'Writing' - whereas, other 'peoples' were not.
Before that, Writing (as invented by the Sumerians, who worshiped Sin, the Moon, upon the Temple of Ur in Persia ...hence 'Sin-Ur'  Wink ) - was used solely for keeping records of harvests and other logistical needs.

I don't often invoke something I have no faith exists but... Mein Gott! Grin

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #57 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 9:23am

40000 years and the best the boongs could come up with was a bent stick, then they got conquered by a pom in a dinghy.

Now they just collect welfare off the hard working white man, sniff 91 unleaded and get tanked on goon.

They're subhumans....end of.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #58 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 9:31am

If you are black, aboriginal, muslim, one eyed, cock eyed, trannie homo Asian radical go to the head of the queue...its your rights that come first

Welcome to the land of plenty Grin

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:00am

I am comfortable with the way our indigenous people behave.

To survive in such a harsh place as in the hotter north, the best way to survive is to not over exert yourself.
So you sit down and do nothing as often as you can.
You scratch around dig up a few roots, light up the bush, collect the dead burnt animals and go back to doing nothing.

Its a brilliant tactic.

Plus learn how to not need much, sleep anywhere etc.

The problem we have is that sections of the white population want to turn cavemen into white men.

Its mainly the left of politics (for some perceived political advantage) or the sheltered urban leafy suburb dwelling Drongo.

The aboriginals would be better if we just left them alone, the ones that want to join mainstream will at their own pace.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:00am

Sorry caveperson, white person.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:58am

It's a sad indictment on this forum that:

a: This thread exists

b: Not one person has spoken against it

c: That the only comments on it appear to ones in general agreement with the appalling OP.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:14am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 9:23am:
40000 years and the best the boongs could come up with was a bent stick, then they got conquered by a pom in a dinghy.

Now they just collect welfare off the hard working white man, sniff 91 unleaded and get tanked on goon.

They're subhumans....end of.

Shocked

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:37am

Is dirty boongs better?   Smiley

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:38am

mothra wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 10:58am:

c: That the only comments on it appear to ones in general agreement with the appalling OP.

There's nothing wrong in talking about Indigenous Black Fella Privilege (IBFP) in which they are given concessions no other ethnicity in this country is allowed to enjoy.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:43am

It's a reaction to the aboriginal industry continually ramming it's opinions up our clacker. I'll tell you one that pisses me off. Every large sporting match has an aboriginal leader with varying degrees of whiteness welcoming us to their land. That's  inflammatory.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:44am

Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:44am

Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #68 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:44am

I'm a bit upset about them being called coons. We should reserve that term for our favourite Aussie cheese and Americans nigras.

Let's just call them Abos or Boongs.

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:47am

There's nothing wrong in talking about Indigenous Black Fella Privilege (IBFP) in which they are given concessions no other ethnicity in this country is allowed to enjoy.

Agreed, but Mothra prefers ignorance.

I was being partly flippant with my explanation of why Aboriginals behave the way they do, there is some truth in it tho.

And its definitely a problem the way white people try and change them.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #70 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:51am

miketrees wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:47am:

Agreed, but Mothra prefers ignorance.

I was being partly flippant with my explanation of why Aboriginals behave the way they do, there is some truth in it tho.

And its definitely a problem the way white people try and change them.

They're stone age people and they're going to take more than a few hundred years to get up to speed and I don't mind then leaning on us.

What I don't like is the noble savage BS and being told how amazing their culture is.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:53am

Jesus, it just gets worse.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #72 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:57am

I reckon about 200 more years and they'll be coming along nicely.

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:57am

Don't let the door smack you in the arse as you leave then

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:58am

Can I honestly ask why

1. This thread hasn't been deleted
2. At the very least the title hasnt been changed?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:58am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:58am:
Can I honestly ask why

1. This thread hasn't been deleted
2. At the very least the title hasnt been changed?

Or challenged, even.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:58am

Long Haningcock was quite outspoken on this.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #77 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:00pm

QandA is an Abo special tonight

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:01pm

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:21pm

It's funny how nobody bats an eyelid at the terms bogan and redneck?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #80 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:21pm:

INcluding those who use the term to describe themselves.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:36pm

I was a bit outraged by the lack of a C instead of a c in the title.

This will be brought up at the Workers Collective meeting

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:43am:
It's a reaction to the aboriginal industry continually ramming it's opinions up our clacker. I'll tell you one that pisses me off. Every large sporting match has an aboriginal leader with varying degrees of whiteness welcoming us to their land. That's  inflammatory.

Exactly.

And their smoking ceremonies while the rest of us can hardly light up anywhere nowadays.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:49pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:22pm:

Who describes themselves as bogans?? Another one is houso.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #84 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:49pm:

Bogans do.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #85 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:58pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:51am:
What I don't like is the noble savage BS and being told how amazing their culture is.

What I find most outrageous is that even now after all the lessons have been learnt, each new generation of Indigenous Australian is taught as kids that it's a betrayal to join the mainstream in the same way as over 150 immigrant nationalities have ~ with a dozen of them being coloured.

And so they rot in their urban ghettoes and become substance-addicted from sheer idleness out in the rural and Outback areas.

They are their own worst enemy for continuing with their passive-aggressive sulk, generation after generation.

"Passive-aggressive behavior is the indirect expression of hostility, such as through procrastination, controlling, stubbornness, sullen behavior, or deliberate or repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible.

For research purposes, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) revision IV describes passive-aggressive personality disorder as a "pervasive pattern of negativistic attitudes and passive resistance to demands for adequate performance in social and occupational situations."

Passive-aggressive behaviour often utilises malicious compliance; that is, veiling one's intent to avoid doing something by performing the specific task in a manner that causes an unwanted result".

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:12pm

yes/....

people are sick to death of the "fake" outrage...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:14pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:12pm:

yes/....

people are sick to death of the "fake" outrage...

Nope. A bunch of sad, old under-educated, pig-ignorant anachronisms venting their racist spleens.

I'm honestly embarrassed for the lot of you.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #88 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:17pm

The thing is though I dont really have much of a problem with the contents of the thread. I don't agree with it, but oh well, its just the need for the terminology in the subject.

Whats wrong with just using Aborigines instead?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:19pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:56pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 12:49pm:

Bogans do.
Some abos do to .

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #90 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:19pm

mothra wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 11:53am:

IBFP is out of control and needs to be curbed.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:19pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:17pm:
The thing is though I dont really have much of a problem with the contents of the thread. I don't agree with it, but oh well, its just the need for the terminology in the subject.

They can't spell it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:21pm

The word 'Aborigines' is taken as an demeaning term by some of the activists.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #93 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:23pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:21pm:

The word 'Aborigines' is taken as an demeaning term by some of the activists.

So lets go even worse then.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #94 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:26pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:23pm:

I always use the term 'Abos' affectionately and not for any reasons of being a putdown.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #95 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:29pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:26pm:

I always use the term 'Abos' affectionately and not for any reasons of being a putdown.

Who cares, offense isn't what about what you think you mean, its about what the person on the receiving end feels.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #96 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:29pm

Too many syllables, very un-Australian to use polysyllabic words; We don't call them Abos because we're racists, but because we're bloody Aussies.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:38pm

I called them dirty boongs cos Karnal does and no one says boo.   Wink

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:08pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:29pm:

Who cares, offense isn't what about what you think you mean, its about what the person on the receiving end feels.
Do you believe that white people might get offended being called rednecks, houso and bogan??

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:09pm

Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:10pm

Secret Wars wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:38pm:
I called them dirty boongs cos Karnal does and no one says boo.   Wink
That's ace. He/she does it all of the time. Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #101 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:08pm:

Do you believe that white people might get offended being called rednecks, houso and bogan??

Probably, but apart from bogan to describe you, I dont use the others.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm

only those that are worried about being rednecks, housos or bogans.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #103 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:12pm

BigOl64 wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 1:29pm:

Too many syllables, very un-Australian to use polysyllabic words; We don't call them Abos because we're racists, but because we're bloody Aussies.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

True, we're essentially lazy arseholes.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:19pm

Nope. A bunch of sad, old under-educated, pig-ignorant anachronisms venting their racist spleens.

Anyone else think it would be a great idea to drop Mothra of after dark in Wadeye

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-02/armed-groups-take-to-streets-in-wadeye/586...

We will see who has an education then.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:30pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm:

Probably, but apart from bogan to describe you, I dont use the others.
So why are you getting insulted with the term abo seeing that you don't mind branding people with names?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:31pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm:

only those that are worried about being rednecks, housos or bogans.

So aborigines worried about being branded abos are fine for insult?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Grin

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:32pm

http://www.yyf.com.au/news/detail.aspx?SubjectID=1&ArticleID=129

I would like to know who pays for this?

“The principles of makarrata outlined by YYF chairman Dr Galarrwuy Yunupingu at last year’s Garma have guided the discussion around Constitutional recognition and related issues, and offer a framework for the next stage of that process, she said.

There is no way the Australian people are going to change the constitution to insert a racist cause/ agenda

In 1967 they voted to help eliminate racism, then we went on to help ban the Apartheid system in SA.

Both main parties are stringing the aboriginals on, both know there is no way Australians will not vote for racism.
And the stupid ABC are wanking on with their own agenda causing more harm than good.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Angry

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #110 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:56pm

When the ancient druids were building stonehenge and using advanced mathematics to plot the positions of the stones.

Australian aboriginals were setting fire to things and throwing sticks at animals.

When the incas built cities in the clouds

Australian Aboriginals were setting fire to things and throwing sticks at animals.

As the Egyptian empire built the pyramids and an advanced culture

Australian aboriginals were setting fore to things and throwing sticks at animals

As the Great Roman empire claimed many parts of the world and built monuments that amaze annd astound people to this day.

Australian aboriginals were setting fire to things and throwing sticks at animals.

As the British empire grew and expanded into tge new world.

You guessed it, Australian Aboriginals were setting fire to things and throwing sticks at animals.

When the British Empire cane to australia and claimed it as their own.

Australian Aboriginals set fire to things and threw a couple of sticks at their invaders.
Unfortunately, the military might of Australian Aboriginals faded into insignificance compared to the British weaponry.
They were doomed from the start.

Today as we look at our Australian Aboriginals
We see them setting fire to the houses we give them, and throw tantrums when they dont get everything they want.
All the while never doing a days work among them.

The Australian Aboriginals have had it too easy
No competing civilizations to drive them to advancement.
No serious predators to drive them to advance their weapons
No serious weather extreems to drive them to build shelter.
Food layed on wherever they want it.

They have evolved into a lazy race who have no wish to advance themselves.
They are a conqured race
Their civilization, what there was of it, is gone.
They have to make up things trying to make themselves appear more advanced than they ever were.

They are a civilization singing their swan song.
There are two paths and two laths only for them

1 breed with the whites and become one of us
Or
2 fade away into insignificance, a failed, conquered race of stalled evolution.

Dinosaurs of the human race.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #111 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 6:18pm

Well Valkie.
Having a 'different' way of existence, doesn't make one superior or inferior.
Just because the Yellow people of Asia formed up the most established concept of the 'city' (hence 'Citi-Zen') and feel most secure in them.
While Brown people of the Middle-East formed the concept of 'Temples' as the prime achiever of these.
Because Black Africans preferred to remain as 'Farmers' and basically kept a 'Garden of Africa' sustained.
Because the Green South Americans formulated 'Military Warfare' into a ceremonial act of entertainment (and culling).
etc.
etc.

Everyone is different.
Hence why the hapless Colonialists who came to Australia couldn't believe that the entire landscape of Sydney was 'manicured' as a 'Park-land' to easily provide sustainable living.

Ever notice Yellow Asians find it hard to live outside a 'City'?

The Western Europeans focused their empowerment on Speech and with it came 'Politics'.

So to dispel Aboriginals or Koori or Coons as uncivilised, is unfair, considering many 'civilised' people couldn't survive 2 days in the wild.

Africans are creating a 'Tree Wall' north of West Africa to help stop the spread of the Sahara. With 80% of Australia deforested, I don't see us doing something so 'common sense'.

Each to their own.

As for 'sticks & stones'?
Well Coon is a justified word in the Aboriginal vocab.
Coonamble and other towns with 'Coon' in it.
Just like the countries of Niger and Nigeria were the basis of the world <N_.igg..er> (which is blotted from this Forum's vocab).
Just like Khaffers were from Khaffaria where 'Caffeine' was a popular export.
Then you have Nips from Nippon
and Aussie from Australia.
But how dare you call me the 'derogatory' Aussie.  Angry

It's how you throw the word at the other person.
Any word can be an insult or a compliment.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:16pm

Indeed Jsuck I posted earlier that sitting under a shady tree and doing nothing is the best way to survive in harsh conditions

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #113 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:28pm

I caught some Sky News thing today and saw REAL aboriginals having something to say.  Can't recall what it was about but .... they were REAL Aboriginals. Not the other type. Cheesy

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #114 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:38pm

miketrees wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:16pm:

Indeed Jsuck I posted earlier that sitting under a shady tree and doing nothing is the best way to survive in harsh conditions

Well Mummy's Milk. If it was 40C plus, I too would sit under a shady tree and do nothing. I might even meditate like a Buddhist to pass the time ...for want of heatstroke.

Media seems more focused on Aboriginals as Political or Artisitic. I think the ones that do Park Rangering, Environmental studies, etc - seem more 'orthodox' to their original existence and majority of their traditions.

But hey, who cares. They are Australian like the rest of us.
And its good to see that Eastern Europeans will makes something of this country in the future, because the Western European Australians have done SWEET FA for want of just 'copying' UK/USA like some hand-me-down default 'rental' tenants.
Tongue

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Neferti wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:28pm:
I caught some Sky News thing today and saw REAL aboriginals having something to say.  Can't recall what it was about but .... they were REAL Aboriginals. Not the other type. Cheesy

the ones with Ginger Hair and pale white skin?

opps..

Andrew Bolt went to court for saying such things...  Embarrassed

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:43pm

8 pages and no-one has yet posted anything on which aboriginals are getting 'special treatment.'

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:43pm

But hey, who cares. They are Australian like the rest of us.
And its good to see that Eastern Europeans will makes something of this country in the future, because the Western European Australians have done SWEET FA for want of just 'copying' UK/USA like some hand-me-down default 'rental' tenants.

See you were doing well at the beginning there.
Went down hill after that.

The best countries in the world have been run by blokes like me, white old Anglo Saxons.

Why else would every scummy country shopper be trying to go there?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #118 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:44pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:38pm:

the ones with Ginger Hair and pale white skin?

opps..

Andrew Bolt went to court for saying such things...  Embarrassed

Nope, these were the REAL deal .... and they spoke well too, something to do with "alcohol" .... Googled .... on Mornington Island?

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:59pm

8 pages and no-one has yet posted anything on which aboriginals are getting 'special treatment.'

You lazy buzzard, google search government departments.

But thats not going to tell the whole storey.

If we had no aboriginals we would need about 30% less police and prisons

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #120 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:03pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:56pm:

wiki- The accuracy of the account of the origin of the brand name has been challenged by anti-racism campaigner Stephen Hagan. In spite of much contrary evidence, Hagan claims he has been unable to find evidence that Edward Coon was a famous cheese maker, contending that the name came instead from a black wraparound in which it was originally sold.[12] In 2008 he was reported to be "questioning the makers of Coon cheese about the origin of the brand name". Hagan claimed that Edward Coon was an obscure factory hand who was induced to subscribe his name to the patent for cheese manufacture, yet had no explanation for Edward Coon's ownership of many dairy factories

Steve Hagan is a serial pest in this department.

Aboriginal Australians have never been consistently called "Coons".

And despite all his bullshyte "Coon Cheese" has no racist connotations.

If it were .... it would be applicable only to the USA.

People over there used to go 'coon hunting.

'coon being an abbreviation for Raccoon.

The bloke is a complete taxpayer money wasting  d1ckhead.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:10pm

Wink

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:11pm

oh come on...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:11pm

wtf  Huh

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:12pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:03pm:

oh wow..

I just ate a coon sandwich just before reading this...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:27pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 8:03pm:

oh wow..

I just ate a coon sandwich just before reading this...

I hope they wore condoms Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 7:42pm

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #127 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 12:46am

Nah'ganna ma kanto gun gay wah.... I heard that....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #128 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 8:39am

I am pretty sure the author of the OP has no idea how the word "coon" slipped into vile slang. Nonetheless, if aboriginals are actually getting special treatment, I don't want any of it.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #129 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 9:45am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
Everyone has had that question asked of them: Are you aboriginal or torres strait islander?

If you answer yes then the red carpet is rolled out in the form of welfare and other goodies.

Should abos be treated the same as the superior whites or cut off from welfare completely?

Discuss.

Well Dr Mengele....

1. IMO ALL Aboriginals in Australia should be treated like ALL Australians in Australia.

2. IMO your nic is disgusting.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 11:23am

Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 9:45am:

Discuss.

Well Dr Mengele....

1. IMO ALL Aboriginals in Australia should be treated like ALL Australians in Australia.

Now now, dear, Dr Mengele's namesake made a huge contribution to the medical sciences. The field of neurology owes him a great debt.

We'll deal with the coons in the fullness of time, okay?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #131 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 11:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 11:23am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 9:45am:

Discuss.

Well Dr Mengele....

Now now, dear, Dr Mengele's namesake made a huge contribution to the medical sciences. The field of neurology owes him a great debt.

Got any links to support your claims?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #132 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 11:55am

Boongs getting special treatment is "extremism" ? Well sh!t...

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #133 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:12am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 11:55am:

Pray tell, what special treatment do they get exactly?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #135 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:00pm

Raven wrote on Aug 11th, 2017 at 2:12am:

Priority for public housing and welfare for a start.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #136 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:50pm

The mods on this forum are smacking idiots.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #137 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 3:10am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:00pm:

Nope.

But please provide evidence for your ridiculous claim

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #138 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:34am

Raven wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 3:10am:

Nope.

I'm still waiting on the evidence of medical advances

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #139 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:19am

Nope.

Yep.

Why else do you think they ask the "Are you a boong or Torres strait islander" question?

Everyone knows the petrol sniffers get special treatment.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #140 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:20am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:34am:

Nope.

google.com

Enjoy reading about the marvelous work by the good doctor.  Cool

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #141 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:11am

You are all Pro-Trump, Pro-Nazi, right wing extremists, White supremacists and Racist Haters.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #142 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:04am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:20am:

Nope.

google.com

I already know about the bullshit stuff. Perhaps you could enlighten me dipshit since you made the claim

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:12am

Aboriginal health services, Aboriginal LegaL Services, Aboriginal Austudy, Aboriginal Alcohol and drug services, quotas for government jobs Aboriginals only, quotas for private sector jobs Aboriginals only. etc etc etc $30 billion plus every year specifically toward aboriginal only services.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #144 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:12am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:04am:

Nope.

google.com

I already know about the bullshit stuff. Perhaps you could enlighten me dipshit since you made the claim

If you already know about the heroic doctors accomplishments why should I waste my time doing your homework for you?  Cool

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #145 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:31am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:12am:

Nope.

google.com

If you already know about the heroic doctors accomplishments why should I waste my time doing your homework for you?  Cool

You mean like sewing twins together that died of gangrene later?
Unnecessarily amputating patients limbs?
Deliberately infecting one out of each twin with diseases?
Transfusing one twins blood into another?
Killing children with chloroform injections to the heart?
Etc

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #146 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 12:22pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:31am:

Nope.

google.com

Etc

They were just jews and other untermensch. Lab rats die in the name of science everyday.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #147 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 12:34pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 12:22pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:31am:

Nope.

google.com

Etc

They were just jews and other untermensch. Lab rats die in the name of science everyday.  Cheesy

Who the bugger ar ethe mods around here?

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #148 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:28pm

Typical lefty...always trying to silence opinions that upset them.  Cool

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #149 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:37pm

Discuss.

Was that an order to do your homework or were your ordered to give the order to get someone else to do someone elses homework?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #150 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:39pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:28pm:
Typical lefty...always trying to silence opinions that upset them.  Cool

...typical what?

** Dr mengele has no brain: bet he shaves his head for reasons unknown to himself!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #151 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:42pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:11am:
You are all Pro-Trump, Pro-Nazi, right wing extremists, White supremacists and Racist Haters.

Why would you say that?

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #152 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:42pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:37pm:

Discuss.

Was that an order to do your homework or were your ordered to give the order to get someone else to do someone elses homework?

None of the above. It was an invitation for members to discuss the fact that the abos get treated better than whites.  Undecided

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #153 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm

By opinion you mean racist moronic bilge.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 3:15pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:42pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:37pm:

Discuss.

None of the above. It was an invitation for members to discuss the fact that the abos get treated better than whites.  Undecided
Despite your overtly racist rhetoric you are correct on this point.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #155 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm:
By opinion you mean racist moronic bilge.

Only to precious snowflake lefties like yourself. My words are factual and inspiring to proud white people.  Cool

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #156 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 2:37am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:19am:

Nope.

Yep.

Why else do you think they ask the "Are you a boong or Torres strait islander" question?

So you can't back provided any evidence to support your claim

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #157 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 9:04am

Raven wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 2:37am:

Nope.

Yep.

I already have. Read back through the thread for your enlightenment.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #158 - Aug 26th, 2017 at 1:54am

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 19th, 2017 at 9:04am:

Nope.

Yep.

Oh Raven has and you haven't actually provided any evidence for your argument.

You see Josef, that's how debates work, you provide evidence that supports your argument.

Now if your claims are true surely there would be a plethora of links you could post.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #159 - Aug 26th, 2017 at 5:18pm

Raven wrote on Aug 26th, 2017 at 1:54am:

Nope.

Yep.

You see Josef, that's how debates work, you provide evidence that supports your argument.

Now if your claims are true surely there would be a plethora of links you could post.

So you have never been asked if you're a boong or torres strait islander? Nice rock you live under.

That's all the evidence required. Feel free to also peruse the Centrelink website and read about the special treatment the petrol sniffers get.  Cool

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #160 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 2:47pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 26th, 2017 at 5:18pm:

Nope.

Yep.

So you have never been asked if you're a boong or torres strait islander? Nice rock you live under.

That's all the evidence required. Feel free to also peruse the Centrelink website and read about the special treatment the petrol sniffers get.  Cool

What about those without clear brain cells?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 5:10pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Aug 26th, 2017 at 5:18pm:

Nope.

Yep.

I just checked, Doctor. Some of them get their money put on welfare cards if they live in the Northern Territory.

That's it. Is that what you meant?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print