Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Why do coons get special treatment? (Read 15696 times)
Jasin

Re: Why do coons get special treatment?
Reply #15 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:06pm

Is that because you have no idea on the rules and regulations of colonisations and what the World is trying to achieve, for better and worse?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #16 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm

« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:44pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:17pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:06pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:04pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
As for the current situation of 'special benefits'.

Well, the British 'bought' some of the Black Tribes to fight on their side, after they had 'bought' the Coloureds (non-white immigrants into South Africa).
The Boers had 'black tribes' ally with them and attack British forces. But the better funded British, who eventually brought in Australian and New Zealand troops as well. Managed to 'coerce' and buy most of the Black Tribes against the Boers.
Shame really, the Boers were the ones who were 'integrating' with the Xhosian Tribes, not the British - who were making the Xhosians dependent on Politics.

...so, there is that. They probably 'pay' the Aboriginals against 'whoever' may threaten the 'British' rule here in Australia.

But lets also consider that the Romans allowed the 'primative' Britons a period of 500 years before they actually considered it worth 'invading'. Mind you, it took hundreds of years before a Briton could actually 'evolve' to live inside a 'House'.

The Vikings also traded over Europe, into Asia and far across the Meditteranean into Middle-East for over 800 years before they actually 'invaded' and conquered.

So with some 'sympathy'. I have no 'anti' against Aboriginals getting 'support', be it financial or otherwise.
They have spent 50,000 years isolated and then suddenly the WHOLE WORLD suddenly spills into their country.
The 'culture shock' would be intense and sometimes brutal (though I don't think Aboriginals have ever suffered as much as other people's have at the hands of others through-out history).
I'm all for them getting 'support' to adjust, because adjust they must.

People wonder why a 'white' looking person, calling themselves 'Aboriginal' because they have a 5% bloodline connection, gets all the 'benefits' at the cost of a taxpayer.
Oh well, we all have 'choices' in life. Many 'non-white' people consider themselves 'Political' or 'British'.

But will those people still remain 'Aboriginal' when a Republic comes?
A Republic that will 'draw the line' "You are with us, or against us!?"

So there you have it.
It's the British that 'fund' the Aboriginals.
The very Aboriginals that cry 'Invasion' while holding out their hands for the money.

So when a Republic comes,
the British 'Criminal' and the Aboriginal 'goes'.
Back into the past where they prefer to stay in their bitterness.
While those of the Republic embrace the future, regardless of 'race'.

As with almost all of your posts like this, I just have to let it slide because I don't even know where to start correcting you on your view of history. Undecided

Have a go Santana.

We could start with the highlighted.

Rome had not even conquered Gaul 500 years before they invaded Britain. 500 years before they invaded, 450BC, Rome was a backwater incapable of conquering anyone beyond their neighbours.

The vikings did not strike out from Scandinavia until pressed by Charlemagne and his pogrom on pagans.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:17pm:

Well, the British 'bought' some of the Black Tribes to fight on their side, after they had 'bought' the Coloureds (non-white immigrants into South Africa).
The Boers had 'black tribes' ally with them and attack British forces. But the better funded British, who eventually brought in Australian and New Zealand troops as well. Managed to 'coerce' and buy most of the Black Tribes against the Boers.
Shame really, the Boers were the ones who were 'integrating' with the Xhosian Tribes, not the British - who were making the Xhosians dependent on Politics.

...so, there is that. They probably 'pay' the Aboriginals against 'whoever' may threaten the 'British' rule here in Australia.

But lets also consider that the Romans allowed the 'primative' Britons a period of 500 years before they actually considered it worth 'invading'. Mind you, it took hundreds of years before a Briton could actually 'evolve' to live inside a 'House'.

The Vikings also traded over Europe, into Asia and far across the Meditteranean into Middle-East for over 800 years before they actually 'invaded' and conquered.

So with some 'sympathy'. I have no 'anti' against Aboriginals getting 'support', be it financial or otherwise.
They have spent 50,000 years isolated and then suddenly the WHOLE WORLD suddenly spills into their country.
The 'culture shock' would be intense and sometimes brutal (though I don't think Aboriginals have ever suffered as much as other people's have at the hands of others through-out history).

People wonder why a 'white' looking person, calling themselves 'Aboriginal' because they have a 5% bloodline connection, gets all the 'benefits' at the cost of a taxpayer.
Oh well, we all have 'choices' in life. Many 'non-white' people consider themselves 'Political' or 'British'.

So there you have it.
The very Aboriginals that cry 'Invasion' while holding out their hands for the money.

As with almost all of your posts like this, I just have to let it slide because I don't even know where to start correcting you on your view of history. Undecided

Have a go Santana.

Rome had not even conquered Gaul 500 years before they invaded Britain. 500 years before they invaded, 450BC, Rome was a backwater incapable of conquering anyone beyond their neighbours.

The vikings did not strike out from Scandinavia until pressed by Charlemagne and his progrom on pagans.

Ok JaSin, it looks like you lose.
Spin again.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #20 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:23pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

So there you have it.

Have a go Santana.

The vikings did not strike out from Scandinavia until pressed by Charlemagne and his progrom on pagans.

Spin again.

Check your historical books and watch your docos.
That's where I received that info from and I've yet to read/watch anything that states otherwise.

Maybe you thought Blaxland, Wentworth & Lawson 'discovered' the way across the Blue Mountains, like they taught you in school?
No way could they have just followed the 'Dharruk' tribes path across. Oh no.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:28pm

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

crocodile
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:49pm

thecuriousmail wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
It is about cheese gordon
(but Coon, a fine cheese and deserving of special treatment, do not I suspect offer a medicated cheese).

Very handy cheese for catching black mice.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:19pm:

So there you have it.

Have a go Santana.

Spin again.

For the most part JaSin is right but you wont be heard  in a forum as racist as this one-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:53pm

Quote:
For the most part JaSin is right..

Great.  How about you save others the bother and point out which bits he got wrong!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:55pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:53pm:
Quote:
For the most part JaSin is right..

Great.  How about you save others the bother and point out which bits he got wrong!

Paneer?

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #26 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:59pm

Cheers Ag.

I wish I had the book still and the doco link so I could provide the 'evidence' (as 'they' saw it).
So I don't mind being considered wrong for lack of.
It's just an opinion I've put forth.

But yes, the Romans had 'Bath' up an running while the local Briton 'natives' were still living in the forests. It was documented by Romans, that it took 200 years before the first native Briton actually willingly slept in the houses of Bath.
Of course, the native Britons eventually learnt to speak roman, eventually some went to Rome and learned Roman ways and eventually that 'educational' angle of 'civilisation' changed the Britons and when they thought they had enough know how to stand in defiance and like Oliver "I want more" ...well, eventually conflict arose.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #27 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:37pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm:

All those problems aborigines have today are largely self-inflicted. How long does it take a demographic to get their act together? Why is it that some aborigines can succeed whilst others can't?

Would any aborigine today swap all the benefits they have for a traditional aboriginal life, just to avoid having to deal with the problems of modern living? I think not.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #28 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
Cheers Ag.

I wish I had the book still and the doco link so I could provide the 'evidence' (as 'they' saw it).
So I don't mind being considered wrong for lack of.
It's just an opinion I've put forth.

But yes, the Romans had 'Bath' up an running while the local Briton 'natives' were still living in the forests. It was documented by Romans, that it took 200 years before the first native Briton actually willingly slept in the houses of Bath.
Of course, the native Britons eventually learnt to speak roman, eventually some went to Rome and learned Roman ways and eventually that 'educational' angle of 'civilisation' changed the Britons and when they thought they had enough know how to stand in defiance and like Oliver "I want more" ...well, eventually conflict arose.

I'm guessing you have never heard of Britains' iron age hill forts.
http://www.heritagedaily.com/2016/05/top-ten-iron-age-hill-forts-in-britain/1007...

Never heard how these forest dwellers reached the highest form of Celtic art in Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battersea_Shield

How even in the Neolithic, Britain was not backward.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skara_Brae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knap_of_Howar

How these forest dwellers built the first stone castles in Britain. The brochs of Scotland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broch

Not to mention Stonehenge, build before the pyramids.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #29 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:39pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:10pm:

All those problems aborigines have today are largely self-inflicted. How long does it take a demographic to get their act together? Why is it that some aborigines can succeed whilst others can't?

Would any aborigine today swap all the benefits they have for a traditional aboriginal life, just to avoid having to deal with the problems of modern living? I think not.

Aboriginals have been doing the same thing for 60000 years.  It's going to take time

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print