Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Why do coons get special treatment? (Read 15650 times)
Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Why do coons get special treatment?
Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:40pm

Everyone has had that question asked of them: Are you aboriginal or torres strait islander?

If you answer yes then the red carpet is rolled out in the form of welfare and other goodies.

Should abos be treated the same as the superior whites or cut off from welfare completely?

Discuss.

IP Logged

Jasin

Re: Why do coons get special treatment?
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:42pm

If you have a Republic.
The slate gets wiped clean and 'everyone' is treated 'equally'.
Doesn't matter if you were here 'first' or just became a citizen last night.

Anyone who prefers to refer to themselves as 'British' Australian, 'Native' Australian or 'Asian' Australian will place themselves on the outer as a '2nd Choice' to those (of any race) that just call themselves as 'Australians'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:44pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
If you have a Republic.
The slate gets wiped clean and 'everyone' is treated 'equally'.
Doesn't matter if you were here 'first' or just became a citizen last night.

Anyone who prefers to refer to themselves as 'British' Australian, 'Native' Australian or 'Asian' Australian will place themselves on the outer as a '2nd Choice' to those (of any race) that just call themselves as 'Australians'.

The US is a republic?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:46pm

I was hoping this was another thread about cheese.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:50pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

Funny enough the abos or some snowflake tried to change the name of Coon cheese a few years ago???? Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:52pm

What was that latest treaty stuff with the coons this week end, I didn't know we were at war, I thought they had equal rights to everything except land rights, where they have more.

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #6 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:55pm

It is about cheese gordon
(but Coon, a fine cheese and deserving of special treatment, do not I suspect offer a medicated cheese).

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:50pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

Funny enough the abos or some snowflake tried to change the name of Coon cheese a few years ago???? Grin Grin Grin
A snowflake tried to change the name of Coon Cheese actually-

wiki- The accuracy of the account of the origin of the brand name has been challenged by anti-racism campaigner Stephen Hagan. In spite of much contrary evidence, Hagan claims he has been unable to find evidence that Edward Coon was a famous cheese maker, contending that the name came instead from a black wraparound in which it was originally sold.[12] In 2008 he was reported to be "questioning the makers of Coon cheese about the origin of the brand name". Hagan claimed that Edward Coon was an obscure factory hand who was induced to subscribe his name to the patent for cheese manufacture, yet had no explanation for Edward Coon's ownership of many dairy factories

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #8 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm

Is it all quiet on the muslim front rtards ? Back to the default hmmmm  Cheesy

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #9 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm

As for the current situation of 'special benefits'.

Well, the British 'bought' some of the Black Tribes to fight on their side, after they had 'bought' the Coloureds (non-white immigrants into South Africa).
The Boers had 'black tribes' ally with them and attack British forces. But the better funded British, who eventually brought in Australian and New Zealand troops as well. Managed to 'coerce' and buy most of the Black Tribes against the Boers.
Shame really, the Boers were the ones who were 'integrating' with the Xhosian Tribes, not the British - who were making the Xhosians dependent on Politics.

...so, there is that. They probably 'pay' the Aboriginals against 'whoever' may threaten the 'British' rule here in Australia.

But lets also consider that the Romans allowed the 'primative' Britons a period of 500 years before they actually considered it worth 'invading'. Mind you, it took hundreds of years before a Briton could actually 'evolve' to live inside a 'House'.

The Vikings also traded over Europe, into Asia and far across the Meditteranean into Middle-East for over 800 years before they actually 'invaded' and conquered.

So with some 'sympathy'. I have no 'anti' against Aboriginals getting 'support', be it financial or otherwise.
They have spent 50,000 years isolated and then suddenly the WHOLE WORLD suddenly spills into their country.
The 'culture shock' would be intense and sometimes brutal (though I don't think Aboriginals have ever suffered as much as other people's have at the hands of others through-out history).
I'm all for them getting 'support' to adjust, because adjust they must.

People wonder why a 'white' looking person, calling themselves 'Aboriginal' because they have a 5% bloodline connection, gets all the 'benefits' at the cost of a taxpayer.
Oh well, we all have 'choices' in life. Many 'non-white' people consider themselves 'Political' or 'British'.

But will those people still remain 'Aboriginal' when a Republic comes?
A Republic that will 'draw the line' "You are with us, or against us!?"

So there you have it.
It's the British that 'fund' the Aboriginals.
The very Aboriginals that cry 'Invasion' while holding out their hands for the money.

So when a Republic comes,
the British 'Criminal' and the Aboriginal 'goes'.
Back into the past where they prefer to stay in their bitterness.
While those of the Republic embrace the future, regardless of 'race'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:00pm

Its time wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
After a couple of them almost blew up a plane there's nothing more that needs to be said actually.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:01pm

Its time wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:

It wont be long, the Martyrs are having smoko.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:04pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:

Well, the British 'bought' some of the Black Tribes to fight on their side, after they had 'bought' the Coloureds (non-white immigrants into South Africa).
The Boers had 'black tribes' ally with them and attack British forces. But the better funded British, who eventually brought in Australian and New Zealand troops as well. Managed to 'coerce' and buy most of the Black Tribes against the Boers.
Shame really, the Boers were the ones who were 'integrating' with the Xhosian Tribes, not the British - who were making the Xhosians dependent on Politics.

...so, there is that. They probably 'pay' the Aboriginals against 'whoever' may threaten the 'British' rule here in Australia.

But lets also consider that the Romans allowed the 'primative' Britons a period of 500 years before they actually considered it worth 'invading'. Mind you, it took hundreds of years before a Briton could actually 'evolve' to live inside a 'House'.

The Vikings also traded over Europe, into Asia and far across the Meditteranean into Middle-East for over 800 years before they actually 'invaded' and conquered.

So with some 'sympathy'. I have no 'anti' against Aboriginals getting 'support', be it financial or otherwise.
They have spent 50,000 years isolated and then suddenly the WHOLE WORLD suddenly spills into their country.
The 'culture shock' would be intense and sometimes brutal (though I don't think Aboriginals have ever suffered as much as other people's have at the hands of others through-out history).

People wonder why a 'white' looking person, calling themselves 'Aboriginal' because they have a 5% bloodline connection, gets all the 'benefits' at the cost of a taxpayer.
Oh well, we all have 'choices' in life. Many 'non-white' people consider themselves 'Political' or 'British'.

So there you have it.
The very Aboriginals that cry 'Invasion' while holding out their hands for the money.

As with almost all of your posts like this, I just have to let it slide because I don't even know where to start correcting you on your view of history. Undecided

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:05pm

Save yourself the bother as I do.  I don't read his/her/its stuff.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:06pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:04pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm:

So there you have it.

As with almost all of your posts like this, I just have to let it slide because I don't even know where to start correcting you on your view of history. Undecided

Have a go Santana.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print