Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Another load of cockless nonsence (Read 22251 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another load of cockless nonsence
Reply #30 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:52pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:37pm:
cods wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Apparently it’s not politically correct to say “vagina” anymore.

Rather, according to America’s Healthline.com website, to be inclusive one should instead use the term … wait for it … “front hole”.

got to admit...

to thin k we are paying people to come up with this PC crap.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

its making fools of all of us..

does anyone have a clue who or what is directing all this..?

I presume they are from the Gay community...

but come out come out whoever you are....lets see what we are dealing with here..

dont you hate invisible people who are doing their best to infiltrate our minds...

or is it April 1st!

Complete and utter bullshit, cods.

I suggest you research the story, instead of spreading lies on the internet.

Waaaay out of your depth Turd, floating hopelessly as usual.

And as a result, the notion that a penis is exclusively a male body part and a vulva is exclusively a female body part is inaccurate. By using the word “parts” to talk about genitals and using medical terms for anatomy without attaching a gender to it, we become much more able to effectively discuss safe sex in a way that’s clear and inclusive.

For the purposes of this guide, we’ve chosen to include alternative words for readers to use for their genitals. For example, some trans men choose to use the words “front hole” or “internal genital” instead of “vagina.” Alternatively, some trans women may say “strapless” or “girl dick” for penis. This usage is meant for one-on-one communication with trusted persons, such as your doctor or partner, not for broad discussion.

In this guide, whenever we use the medical term “vagina,” we’ll also include “front hole” as clinically recommended by researchers in the BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth journal.

https://www.healthline.com/health/lgbtqia-safe-sex-guide#why-we-need-it

Thank you so very much for proving my point, and making cods look like an idiot.

As your post clearly shows, they are not saying that 'front hole' should be used instead of 'vagina'.

cods lied.

I love it when people do the work for me   Smiley

Thank you, once again.

Grin

All this was in my earlier post, Turd.

Cods didn't lie. You did/do, all the time.   You are called a Turd because you could not be truthful to get you through the S-bend.  You want, always, to float -  unseemly, hideous, stinking.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:57pm

Frank wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:52pm:

Rather, according to America’s Healthline.com website, to be inclusive one should instead use the term … wait for it … “front hole”.

got to admit...

to thin k we are paying people to come up with this PC crap.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

but come out come out whoever you are....lets see what we are dealing with here..

dont you hate invisible people who are doing their best to infiltrate our minds...

or is it April 1st!

And as a result, the notion that a penis is exclusively a male body part and a vulva is exclusively a female body part is inaccurate. By using the word “parts” to talk about genitals and using medical terms for anatomy without attaching a gender to it, we become much more able to effectively discuss safe sex in a way that’s clear and inclusive.

For the purposes of this guide, we’ve chosen to include alternative words for readers to use for their genitals. For example, some trans men choose to use the words “front hole” or “internal genital” instead of “vagina.” Alternatively, some trans women may say “strapless” or “girl dick” for penis. This usage is meant for one-on-one communication with trusted persons, such as your doctor or partner, not for broad discussion.

In this guide, whenever we use the medical term “vagina,” we’ll also include “front hole” as clinically recommended by researchers in the BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth journal.

Thank you so very much for proving my point, and making cods look like an idiot.

As your post clearly shows, they are not saying that 'front hole' should be used instead of 'vagina'.

cods lied.

Thank you, once again.

Grin

Cods didn't lie. You did/do, all the time.   You are called a Turd because you could not be truthful to get you through the S-bend.  You want, always, to float -  unseemly, hideous, stinking.

Oh, she most certainly did.

'Front hole' isn't replacing 'vagina'.

It's just an additional term that can be used.

How stupid do you feel now?

"Some people are under the impression that Healthline is now using the term “front hole” instead of vagina. This is simply not true."

"we use both front hole and vagina".

Oh dear   Smiley

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 9:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:57pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:52pm:

got to admit...

or is it April 1st!

cods lied.

Thank you, once again.

Grin

Oh, she most certainly did.

'Front hole' isn't replacing 'vagina'.

It's just an additional term that can be used.

How stupid do you feel now?

"Some people are under the impression that Healthline is now using the term “front hole” instead of vagina. This is simply not true."

"we use both front hole and vagina".

Oh dear   Smiley

Well, you ARE both a front botty and a vagina.

And a turd. Thats a lot to work through psychologically. No wonder you are the way you are.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:07pm

Men get postnatal depression, too

One in three new fathers worry about their mental health. Many struggle to bond with their babies, or wrestle with despair and aggression. Why isn’t this more widely acknowledged – and why won’t the medical establishment support them?

From the Granuiad, of course.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 12th, 2018 at 5:44pm

“Welcome to the New South Wales education system,” said Liberal Legislative Councillor Peter Phelps, “where students can be told ‘it’s OK to fellate your boyfriend three times a week, but because of health requirements you can only have a sausage roll once every semester’.”

These words should make anyone concerned about the state of our political discourse.

Because Phelps is right and his comments should not generate thekind of faux outrage-induced backlash they have.

Satyajeet Marar is a Sydney writer and Research Associate for the Australian Taxpayers’ Alliance. He can be followed on Facebook.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #35 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 12:08am

Frank wrote on Sep 5th, 2018 at 3:07pm:

One in three new fathers worry about their mental health. Many struggle to bond with their babies, or wrestle with despair and aggression. Why isn’t this more widely acknowledged – and why won’t the medical establishment support them?

Men aren't supposed to bond with babies to an equal extent of the mother. They're supposed to take charge more in later life. maybe about 7yrs.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 9:48am

School children will be taught that "all genders" can have periods in new sex education lessons, in a victory for transgender rights campaigners.

The advice to teachers was approved by Brighton & Hove City Council as they try to tackle stigma around menstruation.

The new advice follows a council report which said: "Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods", adding that "menstruation must be inclusive of all genders".

Bins used for menstruation products will be provided in all toilets for children, according to the report.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/16/boys-can-have-periods-schoolchildren...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 6th, 2019 at 9:11pm

« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2019 at 9:16pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:19pm

The world's gone mad.

Men who identify as women are being invited for cervical smear tests even though they don’t have a cervix

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5341098/men-who-identify-as-women-are-invited-for-...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:02pm

BEWARE THE CUTTLEFISH

A Man who identifies as a Woman
has been given approval to attend Women's Sex Toy Dinner Parties.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #40 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:28pm

Amadd wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 12:08am:

Men aren't supposed to bond with babies to an equal extent of the mother. They're supposed to take charge more in later life. maybe about 7yrs.

Rubbish IMO

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 12:18am

Dnarever wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:28pm:

Rubbish IMO

No he's right.
But in many other countries, cultures - its the other way around. The child is weened by all the other women of the tribe, group, extended family, etc.

Depends if that 'boy' (for arguement's sake) is being groomed to be a childless Achiever or an unambitious Breeder??

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #42 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:11am

Jasin wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 12:18am:

Rubbish IMO

No he's right.
But in many other countries, cultures - its the other way around. The child is weened by all the other women of the tribe, group, extended family, etc.

Depends if that 'boy' (for arguement's sake) is being groomed to be a childless Achiever or an unambitious Breeder??

Most of the men I know including myself were more quickly and deeper bonded to their child than the woman. Many Women suffer PND, what do you think naturally happens in these cases when the mother is very slow to bond for medical reasons. I know it can be different but in my case I spent over an hour with my daughter while her mother was in recovery. I suspect that this is not uncommon. At birth the Mother at best is far from her best, The father has the first opportunity to spend a lot of quality bonding time with the child.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 8:27pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 9:11am:
Jasin wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 12:18am:

Rubbish IMO

No he's right.

Depends if that 'boy' (for argument's sake) is being groomed to be a childless Achiever or an unambitious Breeder??

Most of the men I know including myself were more quickly and deeper bonded to their child than the woman. Many Women suffer PND, what do you think naturally happens in these cases when the mother is very slow to bond for medical reasons. I know it can be different but in my case I spent over an hour with my daughter while her mother was in recovery. I suspect that this is not uncommon. At birth the Mother at best is far from her best, The father has the first opportunity to spend a lot of quality bonding time with the child.

Did you get cervical screening, just so you are 'included'?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 5th, 2019 at 6:06pm

Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her
Five year old Jayden Rogers was born a boy but wants to switch gender
Her father Greg, 27, is also transgender having transitioned to a male at age 16
They are thought to be Britain's first two-generation transgender family
The family has suffered a campaign of abuse with people claiming they cajoled Jayden into becoming a girl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6585395/Britains-transgender-family-dad...

Coming our way soon.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print