Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Another load of cockless nonsence (Read 22170 times)
Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Re: Another load of cockless nonsence
Reply #15 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 8:16am

Aimee Mann is one of the most successful songwriters in America but is only known by the public for her video with Til' Tuesday.

Dolly Parton is another. She wrote Whitney Houston's biggest hit "I Will Always Love You."

The Go-Go's broke up partly because the two songwriters of the group were making all the money. It wasn't Belinda Carsile writing those songs ...

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 8:21am

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 8:16am:
Aimee Mann is one of the most successful songwriters in America but is only known by the public for her video with Til' Tuesday.

Dolly Parton is another. She wrote Whitney Houston's biggest hit "I Will Always Love You."

The Go-Go's broke up partly because the two songwriters of the group were making all the money. It wasn't Belinda Carsile writing those songs ...

Never heard of Aimee Mann.

The US has some prolific female songwriters, but I can't think of many in Australia.

Writing for other artists, that is.

Johanna Pigott comes to mind, but can't think of any others right now.

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:02am

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 8:21am:
Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 8:16am:

Never heard of Aimee Mann.

The US has some prolific female songwriters, but I can't think of many in Australia.

Writing for other artists, that is.

Johanna Pigott comes to mind, but can't think of any others right now.

You'd probably recognize the song "Voices Carry" by Til' Tuesday.

Jane Wiedlin of The Go-Go's is amazing but it was Belinda who got all the attention.

Dolly Parton didn't know Whitney Houston had recorded her song until she heard it on the radio one day ...

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 6:32pm

MAY 30, 2018
MEN ARE ALWAYS TO BLAME, EVEN FOR THE CRIMES OF LESBIANS:

Lesbian mum who viciously beat bride walks free after telling court she has high levels of "male hormones"

Now it's lesbian 'mum' eh?  Cheesy

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 4:01pm

Now Miss Universe Spain is a BLOKE!!!  'Her' name?  Ponce, of course.  Angela Ponce Cheesy Cheesy  Men are more beautiful 'women' than women in Spain. 

The world has gone bonkers and ponce.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 6:56pm

miketrees wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 11:13am:
Fact: women in the Aussie music scene are grossly under-represented.

The University of Sydney Business School has found that women in the Australian music industry are paid less than their male counterparts, their music is played less and there's a lack of women on the boards of decision making bodies.

Associate Professor Rae Cooper tells Raf Epstein her report 'Skipping a beat: Assessing the state of gender equality in the Australian music industry' paints a dire picture.

Oh yes, that's right - they must be all off having children somewhere?  Roll Eyes

But of course, here in Australia where ALP/LNP wants women to 'work' for their Economy and not have kids (cost's the Economy more money to feed).
Little wonder the 'Whites' are being 'out-populated' just to pay for the Politician's 'Retirement Packages'.

Only in Australia  Wink

At least some women are still fighting for the cause and having babies and 'working' at home to raise them properly, rather than work for Turnbull's 'Economic' statistics of Unemployment.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 2:36pm

And as a result, the notion that a penis is exclusively a male body part and a vulva is exclusively a female body part is inaccurate. By using the word “parts” to talk about genitals and using medical terms for anatomy without attaching a gender to it, we become much more able to effectively discuss safe sex in a way that’s clear and inclusive.

For the purposes of this guide, we’ve chosen to include alternative words for readers to use for their genitals. For example, some trans men choose to use the words “front hole” or “internal genital” instead of “vagina.” Alternatively, some trans women may say “strapless” or “girl dick” for penis. This usage is meant for one-on-one communication with trusted persons, such as your doctor or partner, not for broad discussion.

In this guide, whenever we use the medical term “vagina,” we’ll also include “front hole” as clinically recommended by researchers in the BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth journal.

https://www.healthline.com/health/lgbtqia-safe-sex-guide#why-we-need-it

Cake hole, front hole, back botty, front botty,
Lo-bottomy

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 2:45pm

Not all chicks are poor -

Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $45 million dollars as of 2018.
Today she is one of the 100 most influential people in the world.

https://wealthygorilla.com/ariana-grande-net-worth/

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 4:01pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 2:45pm:

Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $45 million dollars as of 2018.

Further proof that you don't necessarily need talent to make it big in the music industry.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:33pm

Apparently it’s not politically correct to say “vagina” anymore.

Rather, according to America’s Healthline.com website, to be inclusive one should instead use the term … wait for it … “front hole”.

got to admit...

to thin k we are paying people to come up with this PC crap.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

its making fools of all of us..

does anyone have a clue who or what is directing all this..?

I presume they are from the Gay community...

but come out come out whoever you are....lets see what we are dealing with here..

dont you hate invisible people who are doing their best to infiltrate our minds...

or is it April 1st!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:37pm

cods wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:33pm:

Rather, according to America’s Healthline.com website, to be inclusive one should instead use the term … wait for it … “front hole”.

got to admit...

to thin k we are paying people to come up with this PC crap.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

but come out come out whoever you are....lets see what we are dealing with here..

dont you hate invisible people who are doing their best to infiltrate our minds...

or is it April 1st!

Complete and utter bullshit, cods.

I suggest you research the story, instead of spreading lies on the internet.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 4:01pm:

Further proof that you don't necessarily need talent to make it big in the music industry.

That's true - but chicks can still make the big bucks.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:16pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 4:01pm:

That's true - but chicks can still make the big bucks.

Sure.

With $45 million, she's worth more than Trump.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:37pm:

got to admit...

or is it April 1st!

Waaaay out of your depth Turd, floating hopelessly as usual.

And as a result, the notion that a penis is exclusively a male body part and a vulva is exclusively a female body part is inaccurate. By using the word “parts” to talk about genitals and using medical terms for anatomy without attaching a gender to it, we become much more able to effectively discuss safe sex in a way that’s clear and inclusive.

For the purposes of this guide, we’ve chosen to include alternative words for readers to use for their genitals. For example, some trans men choose to use the words “front hole” or “internal genital” instead of “vagina.” Alternatively, some trans women may say “strapless” or “girl dick” for penis. This usage is meant for one-on-one communication with trusted persons, such as your doctor or partner, not for broad discussion.

In this guide, whenever we use the medical term “vagina,” we’ll also include “front hole” as clinically recommended by researchers in the BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth journal.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Frank wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:37pm:

got to admit...

or is it April 1st!

Waaaay out of your depth Turd, floating hopelessly as usual.

Thank you so very much for proving my point, and making cods look like an idiot.

As your post clearly shows, they are not saying that 'front hole' should be used instead of 'vagina'.

cods lied.

I love it when people do the work for me   Smiley

Thank you, once again.

Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print