Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
Australia's first female Muslim MP (Read 18580 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australia's first female Muslim MP
Reply #195 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:58pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 8:11pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:22pm:
Mothballs their supporters are many

there didn't use to be many in France, Britain, Germany etc. but that's changed in a relatively short time

you need to wake up, wash the sleep out of your eyes,

have a cup of coffee & smell the real air.

Instead of that fetid & warm air that you've been experiencing whilst your head has been up your posterior.

True, Gonads. The two world wars involving France, Britain and Germany were quite nice by comparison.

Ah, the good old days.

Sarcasm becomes you

And you think this won't end up the same ... only involving more than those 3 countries?

No, Gonads, I don't think ISIS will start a world war involving France and Britain.

You?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #196 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 10:50pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:54pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:47pm:
Johnnie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:45pm:
Apparently she was stoned to death today, ancient  muslim tradition.

Pack of gutless, brainless worms....

Ancient traditions should be respected.

They could put on a stoning at half time in a Canterbury Bulldogs match... that'd go down a treat...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #197 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 10:52pm

What did I miss, who was stoned to death?

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:41am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:58pm:

there didn't use to be many in France, Britain, Germany etc. but that's changed in a relatively short time

Instead of that fetid & warm air that you've been experiencing whilst your head has been up your posterior.

True, Gonads. The two world wars involving France, Britain and Germany were quite nice by comparison.

Ah, the good old days.

Sarcasm becomes you

And you think this won't end up the same ... only involving more than those 3 countries?

No, Gonads, I don't think ISIS will start a world war involving France and Britain.

You?

As I said sarcasm becomes you.

It has already involved more than 3 countries & the UK & France like us are involved.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 12:00pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 10:52pm:
What did I miss, who was stoned to death?

My Aceh mate. You should have seen him.

Obliterated.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #200 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 12:04pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:46pm:
It doesn't help their cause when they blatantly despise the society that took them in, calling its men beer-swilling, drug shooting, techno machine bound fools with no sperm, while their own Muss-lims just think women are breeding cows as if that somehow means they are more 'manly', and when their young men go out and start trying to kill people they've never met...

You don't need to look too far to see where the real problems lie with Muslims in this country.....

Told you before - drawing comparisons with your odd Paki doctor or Malay lawyer - all decked out in the Western man's trappings and cheerfully taking the Western man's money - is not a realistic comparison with those ghetto sand nickers with their serious problems of attitude, xenophobia, and out right paranoia.

I have yet to see ONE Aussie guy insult or verbally attack a Muslim.... I've seen countless Muslims do those things to Aussie men, who are generally taken aback at such childish behaviour...

Train the Paki, Indian and Malay etc lawyers and then send them back home to help their own people rather than helping themselves to the riches of this nation.

As for those 'common' Muslims who play up - ship them out.....  a little gratitude for saving your arse from some vicious government or mad mullah or ayatollah would go a long way, too... I'll bet some of those refugees refused admission would make better citizens.

i hate muslims

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #201 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 12:20pm

I have yet to see ONE Aussie guy insult or verbally attack a Muslim....

"A Perth man who attacked a Muslim mother outside a shopping centre after she replied "happy holidays" to his "Merry Christmas" has been fined $2400."

"I was running into oncoming traffic to get away from this guy because he was threatening to punch me in the face."

... I've seen countless Muslims do those things to Aussie men, who are generally taken aback at such childish behaviour...

No need to tell fibs.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 12:34pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:41am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:58pm:

Ah, the good old days.

Sarcasm becomes you

You?

As I said sarcasm becomes you.

It has already involved more than 3 countries & the UK & France like us are involved.

True, Gonads, but I'm not being sarcastic. I don't think ISIS is going to start a world war.

World wars are very predictable. The current flash points are Russia in the Ukraine, illegal Chinese bases in the Pacific and North Korea.

Wars are predictable due to alliances. If Russia were to invade a NATO country, for example, Europe and the US would be obligated by the NATO treaty to defend the NATO country.

They are also predictable due to military confrontation. If a US warship or plane was to ignore a Chinese warning to stay away from an illegal island base, for example, and a ship or plane was taken down, the US and China would be forced into conflict.

There is no conflict between rival powers over ISIS. Both Russia and the US would like to see it go: Russia because ISIS threatens the Syrian Assad regime, and the US because it threatens its leaders in Iraq. ISIS also threatens stability in the Gulf, where the US support Saudi Arabia.The only conflict over ISIS is one of method, but this has been resolved since Trump abandoned the US rules of engagement in Syria.

What this means is the US now joins Russia in bombing civilian neighbourhoods.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #203 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:01pm

Anyone remember Stephen Conroy Minister for Communications,  that repulsive little twerp  in the last Federal Labor Government?

This prawn wanted to repress Freedom of Speech in the Media and Forums like this with his own version of a Star Chamber'

Thank God that one didn't get a chance to get through

We must guard our precious right to speak freely with every fibre of our being

It will be the end of times for Democracy if people like this arsehole Ally get their way

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #204 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:10pm

mothra wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:01pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 6:57pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 3:11pm:
Yet Muslims have been living amongst us peacefully for generations.

Make them welcome. They will repay you with kindness.

Yes for 150 years but not too many of the ones that have been bought in since the late 70's & early to mid 80's.

They were made welcome & they haven't repaid anyone with kindness.

You're bloody delusional.

Of course they have! Most Muslims have integrated beautifully. Valued members of our community.

Yes
I have seen ir
The largest number of criminals per group in Australia
Mass protests at each and every little thing they take offence at......which is everything
Isolationists never mixing and
The biggest bunch of welfare drainers on earth
And you can virtually guarantee that if there is a rape or murder, they are involved.

Yep
They just keep giving and giving

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:13pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:10pm:
And you can virtually guarantee that if there is a rape or murder, they are involved.

I hear ya, Valkie.

"THREE men have been found guilty of raping a teenager with a beer bottle after he passed out at an Australia Day party.

"Bailey Hayes-Gordon, Jacob Watson and Nicholas Jackson have spent the last week on trial in the Brisbane District Court after pleading not guilty to assaulting the 19-year-old man in 2015."

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #206 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:23pm

Know what you're good at Gregg...Obscuring overwhelming facts with titbits that wouldn't add up to a hill of beans against the  reality that Muslims are the biggest threat and problem Australia has had in eons

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:25pm

red baron wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:23pm:
Know what you're good at Gregg...

Yes.

Making Islamophobes look like ignorant fools.

And if I do say so myself, I'm very good at it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:13pm:

I hear ya, Valkie.

"THREE men have been found guilty of raping a teenager with a beer bottle after he passed out at an Australia Day party.

"Bailey Hayes-Gordon, Jacob Watson and Nicholas Jackson have spent the last week on trial in the Brisbane District Court after pleading not guilty to assaulting the 19-year-old man in 2015."

"Closing statements in the murder trial of a man accused of stabbing his ex girlfriend to death has begun in the Townsville Magistrates Court, in North Queensland.

"37-year-old Dane Pilcher ... "

Muslim?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:27pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:13pm:

I hear ya, Valkie.

"Closing statements in the murder trial of a man accused of stabbing his ex girlfriend to death has begun in the Townsville Magistrates Court, in North Queensland.

"37-year-old Dane Pilcher ... "

Muslim?

"The Port Arthur massacre of 28–29 April 1996 was a massacre in which 35 people were killed and 23 wounded.

"It occurred mainly at the historic Port Arthur former prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia.

"It was the deadliest mass shooting in Australian history, and amongst the most notable in history."

Was Bryant a Muslim, Valkie?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print