Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
Australia's first female Muslim MP (Read 18472 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Australia's first female Muslim MP
Reply #180 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:30pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:07pm:
Every freedom, every right, every obligation and duty is expressed or implied or conditional, proscribed or prescribed. Nothing is absolute because nothing has an absolute unfettered agency except god. But what He wants is either mediated or is an 'act of god' - ie beyond our human ken.

I agree, old chap - a belief we share with our Muslim brothers and sisters, no?

Not even close.

Muzzos are devil worshipers.
Their CULT is based, founded and taught as a violent, barbaric evil fantasy.

Their CULT leader and founder was a sociopath, murderer, self confessed pedophile liar who was obviously retarded to say the things he said and did.

The low IQ followers, believe everything stated in this book of toilet paper and base their sick, futile and barbaric lives on the manual of hate.

The CULT knows it needs low IQ, violent people to man its ranks, so they solicit criminals in gaol to further their brutal, barbaric CULT agenda.

This CULT is a CULT of evil, of the devil,
A CULT that creates nothing but trouble wherever it spreads and infects.

We need to be rid of this deseased CULT
And any who protect, sympathise or support it.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #181 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 4:17pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:54pm:
Third what you are talking about has to do the the constitution which doesn't a have a have real lot of rights, about 3 or 4 from memory and only apply in the context of the commonwealth and not very impressive. Ohh and general freedom of speech as said previously, NOT covered by the constitution.

But at least you had a go hey?  Grin Grin Grin

Actually, you're right. A good post.

Freedom of speech is merely an implied right in Australia, as held by the High Court in 1992: Nationwide News Pty Ltd v Wills and Australian Capital Television Pty Ltd v Commonwealth.

Suck on that one, advocates of Freeeeeedom.

Thank you gimp, YOU suck on it.

Every freedom, every right, every obligation and duty is expressed or implied or conditional, proscribed or prescribed. Nothing is absolute because nothing has an absolute unfettered agency except god. But what He wants is either mediated or is an 'act of god' - ie beyond our human ken.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So, Soren, the truth finally reveals itself in your words.  Deep at heart, you're just another Christian bigot who hates all other religions.   Tsk, tsk, makes listening to you, even more pointless now.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #182 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:58pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:49pm:

Not even close.

Their CULT leader and founder was a sociopath, murderer, self confessed pedophile liar who was obviously retarded to say the things he said and did.

The low IQ followers, believe everything stated in this book of toilet paper and base their sick, futile and barbaric lives on the manual of hate.

The CULT knows it needs low IQ, violent people to man its ranks, so they solicit criminals in gaol to further their brutal, barbaric CULT agenda.

Move along, folks, move along.  Vulkie has just embarrassed himself again with his open display of Islamophobia.   I wonder how many Muslims he's ever encountered in his sheltered existence, deep in his mother's basement?   Tsk, tsk, and he claims to be an adult as well.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 4:17pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:54pm:
Third what you are talking about has to do the the constitution which doesn't a have a have real lot of rights, about 3 or 4 from memory and only apply in the context of the commonwealth and not very impressive. Ohh and general freedom of speech as said previously, NOT covered by the constitution.

But at least you had a go hey?  Grin Grin Grin

Actually, you're right. A good post.

Freedom of speech is merely an implied right in Australia, as held by the High Court in 1992: Nationwide News Pty Ltd v Wills and Australian Capital Television Pty Ltd v Commonwealth.

Suck on that one, advocates of Freeeeeedom.

Thank you gimp, YOU suck on it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  So, Soren, the truth finally reveals itself in your words.  Deep at heart, you're just another Christian bigot who hates all other religions.   Tsk, tsk, makes listening to you, even more pointless now.   Roll Eyes

You are very quick, unseemly hastie in fact, to suck on our gimp's (Kameel's) dick on this issue.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:56pm:

You couldn't invent a greater idiot if you tried.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #185 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:58pm:
Valkie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 6:49pm:

Not even close.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Move along, folks, move along.  Vulkie has just embarrassed himself again with his open display of Islamophobia.   I wonder how many Muslims he's ever encountered in his sheltered existence, deep in his mother's basement?   Tsk, tsk, and he claims to be an adult as well.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not nearly as much as you with your ongoing infantile statement.

Remember, islamaphobia is a made up word.

And it implies a frear of islam, which I do not have.
I know muzzos are cowards, liars, pedophiles, murderers, who mutilate young girls genitals and murder youg rape victims.

How you can live with yourself propagating and supporting this CULT eludes me.
Are you berfit of any morals?
Do you not feel sympathy for the young girls raped and mutilated?
Have you no compassion for the people murdered in the name of the devil?

Or are you so desentisized by watching all the beheading and stoning videos that you no longer care?

Why do you hate the human race to wish this desease upon us all?

Or is it that you have no life and think that supporting this CULT may give you pleasure watching the world be destroyed because you are such a failure?

Run along silly little man?????
You have nothing, are nothing and will always be NOTHING

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:26pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:25pm:
Remember, islamaphobia is a made up word.

All words are made up, silly billy   Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:27pm

mothra wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:31pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:22pm:
Mothballs their supporters are many

there didn't use to be many in France, Britain, Germany etc. but that's changed in a relatively short time

you need to wake up, wash the sleep out of your eyes,

have a cup of coffee & smell the real air.

Instead of that fetid & warm air that you've been experiencing whilst your head has been up your posterior.

No. You're overreacting. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are perfectly peaceful and have integrated nicely.

Some red-blooded young jerks are playing soldier. Big deal. Every group has them. Foolish young men. They grow out of it or they go to jail.

And life goes on.

I'd rather think about why all of these young men are getting so angry. I have compiling a short list.

Absolute crap ... the hate preachers & indoctrinaters aren't red blooded young jerks ...... they are older seasoned Imams & leaders.....

it's those they indoctrinate that are young.

You want to know why they're angry? ....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good grief ... it's called brainwashing you idiot.

It starts early & ends up with people like the current lot arrested in Sydney ... fortunately before they do something horrific.

As I inferred ..... pull your head out of your backside.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 8:11pm:

there didn't use to be many in France, Britain, Germany etc. but that's changed in a relatively short time

Instead of that fetid & warm air that you've been experiencing whilst your head has been up your posterior.

True, Gonads. The two world wars involving France, Britain and Germany were quite nice by comparison.

Ah, the good old days.

Sarcasm becomes you

And you think this won't end up the same ... only involving more than those 3 countries?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:08pm:
Valkie wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 9:03pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:31pm:

No. You're overreacting. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are perfectly peaceful and have integrated nicely.

Some red-blooded young jerks are playing soldier. Big deal. Every group has them. Foolish young men. They grow out of it or they go to jail.

And life goes on.

I'd rather think about why all of these young men are getting so angry. I have compiling a short list.

again the apologists try to blame anyone other than the violent retarded CULT that breeds these violent young men.

Actually, you're the apologist.

You want to shift the blame to religion ("CULT").

I blame the violent young men.

It's about time you did the same.

Bullshit Noddy

Violent old men started this shyte ... Imams, Ayotollahs, Muslim despots .....

they are still driving it ....

& their soldiers are the violent young men that they have brain washed/indoctrinated to hate the west.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:45pm

Apparently she was stoned to death today, ancient  muslim tradition.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #191 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:46pm

It doesn't help their cause when they blatantly despise the society that took them in, calling its men beer-swilling, drug shooting, techno machine bound fools with no sperm, while their own Muss-lims just think women are breeding cows as if that somehow means they are more 'manly', and when their young men go out and start trying to kill people they've never met...

You don't need to look too far to see where the real problems lie with Muslims in this country.....

Told you before - drawing comparisons with your odd Paki doctor or Malay lawyer - all decked out in the Western man's trappings and cheerfully taking the Western man's money - is not a realistic comparison with those ghetto sand nickers with their serious problems of attitude, xenophobia, and out right paranoia.

I have yet to see ONE Aussie guy insult or verbally attack a Muslim.... I've seen countless Muslims do those things to Aussie men, who are generally taken aback at such childish behaviour...

Train the Paki, Indian and Malay etc lawyers and then send them back home to help their own people rather than helping themselves to the riches of this nation.

As for those 'common' Muslims who play up - ship them out.....  a little gratitude for saving your arse from some vicious government or mad mullah or ayatollah would go a long way, too... I'll bet some of those refugees refused admission would make better citizens.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #192 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:47pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:45pm:

Pack of gutless, brainless worms....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:52pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:54pm:
red baron wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 3:42pm:
Yes we are governed by Statutes and it is from the reading I have done, a very grey area where various Judgements contradict each other

I  agree we have nothing like the American Constitutions Free of Speech  guarantees and more is the pity

Not true.  The commentary of others (as posted by you) is deliberately murkily evasive to suggest that the limited restricted and recognised freedom is in fact freedom of speech when it is not.

Do not confuse commentary with the actual judgements.
All freedom of speech is limited, nowhere is it absolute.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:54pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:47pm:
Johnnie wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 7:45pm:

Pack of gutless, brainless worms....

Ancient traditions should be respected.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print