Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Some more aboriginal bunkum ... (Read 626 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Some more aboriginal bunkum ...
Jul 29th, 2017 at 7:36am

"Kaliani said it was important for many of the people in the crowd to feel a sense of togetherness.

"Finding hope and strength for us, because it is a healing time for us," she said.

Grin Grin Grin What are they? ~ Jews in Hitler's Germany? Get off the grass you fraudulent rorters!

"For a lot of people viewing what they see as the facts, it doesn't really stack up," Jidah, who attended the rally said.

"Three years, one young little boy's life.

"But what this represents is something bigger, it represents the deaths of many of our children over the course of many years."

This is from the ABC: "The report found that almost one in five children died as a result of injury, including nine who died in circumstances of abuse and 22 children and young people whose deaths were attributed to suicide.

The report also highlighted concerns about sudden death in infancy, with 50 infants dying suddenly and unexpectedly each year".

And what a can of worms that is. 50 mysterious deaths each year. Sudden Cot Deaths ~ my arse!

It's all just another excuse for the Abo community to throw a Pity Party and blame Whitey for all their ills.

Would these protests have been called if the kid had instead been killed by an aborigine .....  a Driving Under the Influence aborigine?

Answer: Of course not.

And so what's the real agenda here?

Answer: To keep the Aboriginal Victimhood Industry ticking over nicely so that the Abos remain Centrelink privileged as no other racial, religious, and cultural community in Australia is.

link

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Some more aboriginal bunkum ...
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 8:36pm

Not all Australians are 'Western' or 'Political'.
There are many advantages to this.
Many Aboriginals don't 'rely' on Western/Political dependency and control to exist.

In fact, Australia is not destined to be a 'Western' (Political) nation. There can 'be only one' (quote: Highlander movie) - and that is the USA.
Already, Western culture has begun its 'failure' here in Australia ...that Penal Colony 'Sydney' has 'failed'.
The rot begins.

But all is not lost.
Art will save Australia.
And no, I'm not talking about that pathetic celebrity Archibald type of Art.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print